Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 22. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
December 08, 2015, 09:03:58 AM
Well I have some satoshi, but I don't have bitcoin yet.
I am just trying to get 1 dollar worth of satoshi.
That Means U are a Real NewBie and a Legit NewBie here in the world Of Bitcoin.
Mostly NewBies Come and start talking about Big amounts that gives a sensation that they have many alts but i think u dont have any alts .
However , You can Easily Earn 1$ Soon Here if u go through each sections and know the importance of each section in this forum.
Anyhow I welcome u to this forum.
Do legit tradings and u can earn much Here !!
Good luck )))
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
December 08, 2015, 08:38:05 AM
Well I have some satoshi, but I don't have bitcoin yet.
I am just trying to get 1 dollar worth of satoshi.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 08, 2015, 08:36:42 AM

I am saving money in fiat and i always count how many bitcoins could i have but it is decreasing as the bitcoin price is increasing and i may get lower bitcoin, currently saving money to buy 1BTC
how to saving money in fiat ?
there is any link for do that ? i should saving some money too but not in bitcoin not at local bank as well  Undecided
fiat is money has value only because of government regulation or law
so, if you want to saving bitcoin in fiat you must exchange it to local currency like dolar

Yes, I actually know some people who are saving in bitcoin and are exchanging on a rainy day when they need some fiat money ex. to pay bills. It's not too bad of an idea to do this though. Seeing as that fiat will be here for a very long time.
I prefer to directly save in fiat money, because when we need the money at any time, I wont be confused for exchange bitcoin,

or do like me you have bitcoins as a investment that i never touch , and fiat money savings i have as a buffert that i can spend Cheesy.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
December 08, 2015, 08:20:27 AM
I do now. Thanks generous primedice player! Cheesy

I just got tipped a bitcoin, note withdrawing and hodling.

Woh from referral?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
December 08, 2015, 08:05:04 AM
I do now. Thanks generous primedice player! Cheesy

I just got tipped a bitcoin, note withdrawing and hodling.
Activity: 532
December 08, 2015, 08:03:49 AM

I am saving money in fiat and i always count how many bitcoins could i have but it is decreasing as the bitcoin price is increasing and i may get lower bitcoin, currently saving money to buy 1BTC
how to saving money in fiat ?
there is any link for do that ? i should saving some money too but not in bitcoin not at local bank as well  Undecided
fiat is money has value only because of government regulation or law
so, if you want to saving bitcoin in fiat you must exchange it to local currency like dolar

Yes, I actually know some people who are saving in bitcoin and are exchanging on a rainy day when they need some fiat money ex. to pay bills. It's not too bad of an idea to do this though. Seeing as that fiat will be here for a very long time.
I prefer to directly save in fiat money, because when we need the money at any time, I wont be confused for exchange bitcoin,
Activity: 994
December 08, 2015, 05:06:44 AM
Yes I have 1 bitcoin and more. I have in my online wallet and by my paper wallet.
I am just go to hold some and the other to invest or just purchase something nice.

I had one bitcoin, then I sent it to a scammer  Undecided

Don't worry about it, every one make mistakes. I hope that you will get rich with bitcoins Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 08, 2015, 04:59:46 AM
I had one bitcoin, then I sent it to a scammer  Undecided

it does not matter, now someone else has one more bitcoin, and anyway seeing how the nature of bitcoin is, not everyone can hold one bitcoin at the end

in the future we would do the same thread but with " do you have 1 bit" instead of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2242
Merit: 3523
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
December 07, 2015, 05:39:03 PM
I had over 3 bitcoins! I used them to buy an iphone here, and an armani exchange watch. I still have more than 1 btc!

That is great. Bitcoin is being used more and more for different for purposes. I too use bitcoin on different things. I hope it will grow more to be used on other stuffs. Like for reserving a space in a restaurant.

But aren't you aware of the golden bitcoin rule to always buy back the bitcoin you spend? Especially if you buy stuff you don't need!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 07, 2015, 10:53:19 AM
I had over 3 bitcoins! I used them to buy an iphone here, and an armani exchange watch. I still have more than 1 btc!

That is great. Bitcoin is being used more and more for different for purposes. I too use bitcoin on different things. I hope it will grow more to be used on other stuffs. Like for reserving a space in a restaurant.
Activity: 254
No legacy is so rich as honesty.
December 07, 2015, 10:20:14 AM
Activity: 189
Merit: 30
December 07, 2015, 09:59:33 AM
I had one bitcoin, then I sent it to a scammer  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2015, 09:49:06 AM
From reading this thread theres not very many people at all that have 1 bitcoin . Roll Eyes

but some people have more than ~100btc
i think they are would not say if he was to have it because it is very risky
yeah true they are silent now, now many people who have more than 1 btc, its easy to have 1 btc
i sure, most of the old members of this forum have 1 btc

it's normal that people with a high coin count won't speak openly about owning for example 100-200+ bitcoins. right now 1 bitcoin isn't worth a huge load, but what will the price of 1 bitcoin be in 2030? then people won't even dare to say that they have 1 bitcoin because it's worth a lot.
yeah, maybe
we can know from they have it by their address, but we don't know, who owns it, anonymous of bitcoin Cheesy
now many people have more 1 btc

it's not that hard to collect 1 btc if you buy at current price. it was even more easy when the price was stuck at $240 for a long time. it's just a matter of time before we see the amount of people that own at least 1 btc decrease as the price is getting higher and higher.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
The trouble is you think you have time.
December 07, 2015, 09:44:06 AM
Well I have 0.0005 Bitcoins Sad I want to collect more to reach 0.5 bitcoin at least.
In 1 year I think I will get 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 350
December 07, 2015, 09:43:26 AM
I did but then I started to gamble with it so I don't have a solid 1 bitcoin yet.

I'll get there again though.

I wanna get at least 10 bitcoins on the side and the rest I can do stuff with.
Activity: 370
Forza Italia
December 07, 2015, 09:34:47 AM
Not yet but hopefully soon.

I'm working towards it. I believe bitcoin has a lot of potential to grow and I believe it's a great investment for the future.
Activity: 742
December 07, 2015, 09:25:57 AM
i am not havin 1 bitcoin, it is too much hard to reach this target

I think that's really hard without investing, but if you can invest something to buy Bitcoin, or even with some trusted trading sites, you can collect this amount and even more than this
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 07, 2015, 09:16:56 AM

I guess it ain't...
If you have the power to invest, I would just ask you to buy an account, work for your first coin and get it, as there are many campaigns giving high rewards for your constructive posts...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 07, 2015, 08:32:04 AM
I have fewer than 1 bitcoin. My aim is to accumulate 10 bitcoins in 10 years. I might retire comfortably in 30 years time.

it's better to accumulate that amount in one years, it's only $4k after all, a normal wage should cover it in one year nicely

because if you wait 10 years, there are chances that bitcoin will skyrocket and it will be very hard then, to acquire bitcoin
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
December 07, 2015, 08:20:53 AM
Pages:
Jump to: