Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 24. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 998
Merit: 504
December 06, 2015, 08:49:05 AM
No it is very difficult to get 1 btc cause i am still a newboe so for temporary i can only earn from faucet

you can buy, if you have a job, with 1/3 of a normal salary, you can get one bitcoin right now, i think it's still in the range for average joe to earn a good amount by buying

Yes this year fully we had and now also having good price levels to buy some bitcoins to make ourselves with bitcoin ecosystem revolutions. Buying a little amount from our salary would fetch a big number of bitcoin in certain period of time. I do buy often.

Yes buying often in small mount of bitcoin is the only way we can get one full bitcoin when we considering the faucet earning or signature earning amounts. Sadly I too have missed the chances of buying at 220 dollars levels.

Yes without waiting to get one full bitcoin, I had no other go other than buying it.
My signature campaign earnings are not enough pace up to my wish of having one full bitcoin. I'm in plan to buy often in small quantity of bitcoins when ever I get some money.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
December 06, 2015, 08:46:09 AM
No it is very difficult to get 1 btc cause i am still a newboe so for temporary i can only earn from faucet

you can buy, if you have a job, with 1/3 of a normal salary, you can get one bitcoin right now, i think it's still in the range for average joe to earn a good amount by buying

Yes this year fully we had and now also having good price levels to buy some bitcoins to make ourselves with bitcoin ecosystem revolutions. Buying a little amount from our salary would fetch a big number of bitcoin in certain period of time. I do buy often.

Yes buying often in small mount of bitcoin is the only way we can get one full bitcoin when we considering the faucet earning or signature earning amounts. Sadly I too have missed the chances of buying at 220 dollars levels.

Yes, missing out cheaper price and regretting for that is a common happening in bitcoin ecosystem from bitcoin was priced $1 per one bitcoin. So, buying now is the only solution for that. It will give you a better average price even bitcoin prices goes down unexpectedly too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
December 06, 2015, 05:25:42 AM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
December 06, 2015, 05:23:00 AM
of course yess !!!!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
December 06, 2015, 05:22:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 06, 2015, 04:37:54 AM

you can buy, if you have a job, with 1/3 of a normal salary, you can get one bitcoin right now, i think it's still in the range for average joe to acquire a good amount by buying
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 06, 2015, 02:56:12 AM
i have only 0,7 at this week and i sell 0.25 so this day im only have 0.4
i hope i can earning from trading and my holding altcoin get succes
now im holding BitBay (BAY)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 06, 2015, 01:59:42 AM
From reading this thread theres not very many people at all that have 1 bitcoin . Roll Eyes

but some people have more than ~100btc
i think they are would not say if he was to have it because it is very risky
yeah true they are silent now, now many people who have more than 1 btc, its easy to have 1 btc
i sure, most of the old members of this forum have 1 btc
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 05, 2015, 11:14:54 PM
Erm, no not yet.  And with the lousy rate of my earnings, likely not for a while, and there's still Christmas to factor into all of this.  I'm going to shoot for June of next year.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
December 05, 2015, 09:20:28 PM

Oohhhlala. That is a lot of money. Now I am more boosted to have more just like you. Damn! I want to have that kind of number in btc. Can it be traded to other currency in full? I mean 168 btc in one trade?

Of course you can. Just stick it on an exchange with healthy volume levels and away you go. There might be a buy order waiting for it or you can name your price and wait.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
December 05, 2015, 08:51:17 PM
Activity: 644
December 05, 2015, 02:45:30 PM
I have 168 btc

Oohhhlala. That is a lot of money. Now I am more boosted to have more just like you. Damn! I want to have that kind of number in btc. Can it be traded to other currency in full? I mean 168 btc in one trade?
Hey great buddy Thats great money. As a bitmixer campaign menber. You may know about bitcoin mixing. Yuo can suggest him bitmixer. there He can mix his coins and send in small transactions to the various or one specific account in a time. If he have that much BTC. He could invest in trading and He can increasing BTC savings gradually.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 05, 2015, 09:04:36 AM
From reading this thread theres not very many people at all that have 1 bitcoin . Roll Eyes

but some people have more than ~100btc
i think they are would not say if he was to have it because it is very risky
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
December 05, 2015, 08:28:05 AM
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
December 05, 2015, 07:56:41 AM
at this moment no Smiley
but im sure in 2016 i can hold 2-3btc

my goal im reach 10btc then hold it more than 10year
Activity: 322
December 04, 2015, 11:16:18 AM
I have about 0.3 btc in my precious acc and I lost all btc in gambling..
 unfortunately at this time I have not 1 btc yet
so my need is that to keep it up...
Well, at least you've got something to learn. Don't be greedy with gambling, if you already make a profit then stop doing it. Grin
That was bad habit play gamble. Even you have more than 1 btc you will lost it all in gambling
hard not to be greedy, maybe he want to get 1 BTC targets of capital 0.3, I will also do the same thing, if it has a 0.3 I want to win then make 1btc and withdrawals

Every gamble is greedy, If I had 0,3 bitcoin and wanted to make it 1 bitcoin I also probably do it. Maybe not I am just a type of person who is bad with gambling.

So I won't do it, but I know how it feels if you can win some thing more with gambling.

It is for sure very difficult to be greedy.

Well, when you're betting and you got 0.3 btc, of course  you're going to want it to make it to 1 bitcoin

Because you're so close to it, I would take my chances as well if this happened to me
Activity: 644
December 04, 2015, 10:52:09 AM
Unfortunately No. I wish I did.
Alright. But I had 3 Bitcoins But 2 days before I sold my bitcoins for some emergency issue. like you Even I am wishing to save bitcoin further. I am  waiting for my signature campaign's payout. once they paid then I ll be some BTC.
Activity: 363
December 04, 2015, 10:20:58 AM
Not yet but getting really close to it.

I've also been gambling with it so maybe that's why I haven't reached it yet

You will get 1 btc faster with gamble method , and also you will get faster to zero again with it. Never deal with gamble just a suggestion.

Gambling methos you will have zero bitcoin at the end.

But wiht signature campaign is good thing to do.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
December 04, 2015, 10:00:14 AM
Not yet but getting really close to it.

I've also been gambling with it so maybe that's why I haven't reached it yet

You will get 1 btc faster with gamble method , and also you will get faster to zero again with it. Never deal with gamble just a suggestion.
Activity: 336
December 04, 2015, 09:13:04 AM
Yes I do

I'm saving every bitcoin I can get for future investment and retirement

I see it as my own retirement savings.
Pages:
Jump to: