Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 21. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 10, 2015, 05:14:27 AM
I do now. Thanks generous primedice player! Cheesy

I just got tipped a bitcoin, note withdrawing and hodling.
WOW congrats dude,
I also have seen some people get a lot of bitcoin in the chat of primedice, how to get that ?
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
December 10, 2015, 04:28:48 AM

That is brilliant the guy who tipped was very generous to some random interned dude! Congrats on your first free bitcoin?

I have more than 1btc and I would have thought most on this forum has more than 1btc? but, then you just need to see all the butthurt and trolling about to know that probably isn't the case which is a shame.

We should all be part of a 1btc club

Cheesy

Congratulations to that person who got tipped.
How did that happen? Just a random click? Or maybe he will tip it to his alt account but got the wrong name?

1 btc club? Got a nice ring to it. It can be created as a group or something that gives 1btc to us?  Grin Just kidding!
i  just came to know about bitcoin that it is indeed an earning platform for people, so i am really interested in this and want to know how i can earn money.

There are a lot of ways to earn. For starters you can go through faucets while understanding bitcoin first. Read some where you can earn while doing faucets and see how much youve earned just doing that for a day. The next day you can still do it and try to do some other stuffs. Like posting for some sites where they tip you. And some also pay for online work like encoding receipts.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
December 10, 2015, 04:14:49 AM

That is brilliant the guy who tipped was very generous to some random interned dude! Congrats on your first free bitcoin?

I have more than 1btc and I would have thought most on this forum has more than 1btc? but, then you just need to see all the butthurt and trolling about to know that probably isn't the case which is a shame.

Cheesy

How did that happen? Just a random click? Or maybe he will tip it to his alt account but got the wrong name?

1 btc club? Got a nice ring to it. It can be created as a group or something that gives 1btc to us?  Grin Just kidding!
i  just came to know about bitcoin that it is indeed an earning platform for people, so i am really interested in this and want to know how i can earn money.
legendary
December 10, 2015, 02:28:38 AM

Cheesy

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
December 08, 2015, 07:12:50 PM

Why exactly has tipped you mate? I don't get it.

Congrats on your first full Bitcoin though! Keep it safe! Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 08, 2015, 06:59:59 PM
I am almost there. Hopefully I will be there soon!
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
December 08, 2015, 06:54:18 PM

Lol, if you look at the search engine, You will find people, who have more than 87 btc
even more than BTC1000 in wallet

What is the reason for laughing?
Yes other people have 1000, that is rare.
I am saying that I have 87 =)
Activity: 532
December 08, 2015, 06:53:17 PM
Is 87 bitcoin a lot?
https://blockchain.info/address/1HeeQ*xKVX*HXDe*A7gX*V2b2*511G*nPdK*LWETH

Remove the * to get the address.  I did that to stop search engines.
Lol, if you look at the search engine, You will find people, who have more than 87 btc
even more than BTC1000 in wallet
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
December 08, 2015, 06:19:22 PM
i currently have more than 1 bitcoin  Smiley, couple months ago i only had like 0.93 and it felt pretty bad so i just decided to buy 0.2 coins to make my sum over 1. Wink
After you reach the magic number 1, the rest I don't know exactly why but it will come faster than the first Bitcoin, probably because of the knowledge adquired to make that first one.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
December 08, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

Cheesy
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
December 08, 2015, 05:19:05 PM
Is 87 bitcoin a lot?
https://blockchain.info/address/1HeeQ*xKVX*HXDe*A7gX*V2b2*511G*nPdK*LWETH

Remove the * to get the address.  I did that to stop search engines.
Activity: 826
December 08, 2015, 03:15:17 PM
I had one bitcoin, then I sent it to a scammer  Undecided

it does not matter, now someone else has one more bitcoin, and anyway seeing how the nature of bitcoin is, not everyone can hold one bitcoin at the end

in the future we would do the same thread but with " do you have 1 bit" instead of bitcoin

Oh I think these are the days we are all waiting for right? Smiley
I mean it is possible to get there but it will take us a long long time, probabaly decades!
How many of us will have the patience to hold their coins that long? Just a small minority I believe.

I guess, we need to wait for decades.
Once bitcoin hit new higher prices then no one will stop it going to moon as our total world will want to embrace bitcoin for their own reasons. At that time one full bitcoiners will be millionaires in my perspective.

You are right. Bitcoins value appreciations would be in exponential growth.
One full bitcoiners will turn millionires in my view too and the world's richest people are bitcoiners and bitcoin would be the prime medium of exchange world wide.
You may see some threads here with "Do you have 1 Satoshi".
Activity: 2646
Merit: 587
December 08, 2015, 03:12:01 PM

it does not matter, now someone else has one more bitcoin, and anyway seeing how the nature of bitcoin is, not everyone can hold one bitcoin at the end

in the future we would do the same thread but with " do you have 1 bit" instead of bitcoin

I mean it is possible to get there but it will take us a long long time, probabaly decades!
How many of us will have the patience to hold their coins that long? Just a small minority I believe.

I guess, we need to wait for decades.
Once bitcoin hit new higher prices then no one will stop it going to moon as our total world will want to embrace bitcoin for their own reasons. At that time one full bitcoiners will be millionaires in my perspective.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
December 08, 2015, 02:49:04 PM

You are right. Many people are waiting to sell their hoarding at the price of $1000 itself.
After some decades, bitcoin would be divisible up to 10 or more digits and we will see a thread like that. I believe I will hold my bitcoins till that, may be not all my bitcoins, but at least some 50% of my total savings.
legendary
December 08, 2015, 01:11:23 PM
Well I have some satoshi, but I don't have bitcoin yet.
I am just trying to get 1 dollar worth of satoshi.

You will get there my man. Just work hard. Learn more about the rotation and you will see your wallet full of satoshis. Milliions and millions. Start with faucets. If you are from paid to click advertisements you will see the difference in ways of earnings.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
December 08, 2015, 11:30:45 AM

Activity: 778
December 08, 2015, 11:17:52 AM
i currently have more than 1 bitcoin  Smiley, couple months ago i only had like 0.93 and it felt pretty bad so i just decided to buy 0.2 coins to make my sum over 1. Wink

I almost read it bad Tongue, because I see you are a Sr. Member with a signature so you can earn actualy so much bitcoin for a couple of post.
Activity: 756
December 08, 2015, 10:37:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
December 08, 2015, 10:35:24 AM

I have experienced the same thing as you, but I was only 0.5. do not be sad, make all these experiences, for you are more cautious in the transaction and did not easily trust people in cyberspace.
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
December 08, 2015, 09:07:24 AM

Feeling sad for you, but don't worry...
You can make your first bitcoin here by contributing to the community providing services, getting involved in signature campaigns, selling goods, etc...
Pages:
Jump to: