Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 76. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 15, 2015, 12:52:18 AM
I am not wealthy at all and I own 1 btc many times over and I didn't start until the price was about the same as it is now in 2013. Sell some of your useless junk at home and get onboard.

If you don't hold at least 1btc and you are in this forum reading all this you'll kick yourself later on for not doing it sooner.

I understand in some countries 1btc $267 is a lot of money but if you earn this in a day (which is achievable where I live) then there is no excuse.
Seriously!!!!  1 bitcoin in a day!!!!
Wow, how do you do that.
It took me so much time to get 1 bitcoin and you are saying of getting it in one day.!!!!!
How Huh
he meant earning 1btc in a day in the country he is staying by real day job and not just by the means of online earning , .... yes that's very possible if you have a good job
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2015, 11:21:34 PM
I am not wealthy at all and I own 1 btc many times over and I didn't start until the price was about the same as it is now in 2013. Sell some of your useless junk at home and get onboard.

If you don't hold at least 1btc and you are in this forum reading all this you'll kick yourself later on for not doing it sooner.

I understand in some countries 1btc $267 is a lot of money but if you earn this in a day (which is achievable where I live) then there is no excuse.
Seriously!!!!  1 bitcoin in a day!!!!
Wow, how do you do that.
It took me so much time to get 1 bitcoin and you are saying of getting it in one day.!!!!!
How Huh
Activity: 42
August 14, 2015, 11:18:21 PM
Yes, now I finally got 5.1bitcoins and that too with some signature campaign, trading, providing services and some buying (just 1 Bitcoin).

Now I'll sit on these and wait for prices to reach the moon.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
August 14, 2015, 10:59:08 PM
I'm surprised by the number of senior and hero members that claim to have less than 1 bitcoin.  How can this be when there are so many different ways to get coins for 'free'?  I'm looking at the signature campaigns...

I think plenty of people here have a small issue with gambling.

do you think they spend their money on gambling? haha
how about you, maybe have more than 1btc even more 5btc, hehe
Activity: 52
August 14, 2015, 09:32:17 PM
not yet ! before I was given payment for what I do
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 14, 2015, 09:23:43 PM
I'm surprised by the number of senior and hero members that claim to have less than 1 bitcoin.  How can this be when there are so many different ways to get coins for 'free'?  I'm looking at the signature campaigns...
Well,  some of them live in area that has many bitcoin accepting merchant, they could be using those bitcoins they have to buy many things they need so they don't have 1 bitcoin in their wallet but already using more than 1 bitcoin
Activity: 17
August 14, 2015, 08:43:25 PM
No, but I will one day.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 14, 2015, 08:34:32 PM
YES
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1016
August 14, 2015, 06:54:39 PM

August 14, 2015, 03:18:13 PM
maybe they just don't have at their wallet but instead have put their earned bitcoins into an investment to make a long term profit instead

Well, in that case they are under big risk to lose the bitcoins. If you don't have your Bitcoins on your wallet, then you don't own them, period. If your private keys aren't stored in your local wallet, those Bitcoin aren't yours. Also signatures don't pay that much to make it a simple ride to get 1 BTC, it's still a challenge.
yes indeed , that's the consequence they have to face unfortunately as for the signature campaigns , yes , its a up hill challenge for all of us in order to get to the 1 BTC mark Sad
Activity: 290
Merit: 127
August 14, 2015, 12:21:18 PM

So by simply being on the forum and posting shit will earn you 1 btc!?

Don't get your logic, because someone has spend time on the forum, he should automatically have more than 1 btc Huh

I'm just saying that there are a bunch of signature campaigns located here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0;topicseen

and if you spent the time and posts to get to senior or hero rank, shouldn't you already have some coins?  Why would people spend time on a forum and not own some coins?

I mean, you dont NEED coins to be on forum. You can learn, chat, ask questions. Would be weirder to be on an exchange without coins.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2015, 12:16:08 PM

Don't get your logic, because someone has spend time on the forum, he should automatically have more than 1 btc Huh

I'm just saying that there are a bunch of signature campaigns located here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0;topicseen

and if you spent the time and posts to get to senior or hero rank, shouldn't you already have some coins?  Why would people spend time on a forum and not own some coins?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
August 14, 2015, 11:57:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1006
August 14, 2015, 11:50:59 AM
No at the moment but surely will. Just wait that I'm hit 999  Cheesy

maybe they just don't have at their wallet but instead have put their earned bitcoins into an investment to make a long term profit instead

Well, in that case they are under big risk to lose the bitcoins. If you don't have your Bitcoins on your wallet, then you don't own them, period. If your private keys aren't stored in your local wallet, those Bitcoin aren't yours. Also signatures don't pay that much to make it a simple ride to get 1 BTC, it's still a challenge.

It really amaze me that looking BTC 1 is really difficult for now but very easy on 2009  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 14, 2015, 11:37:34 AM

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 14, 2015, 11:29:44 AM

Going on the history of Bitcoin 'investments' then there's a 99% chance that's why they don't have any coins any more.
August 14, 2015, 11:21:12 AM
Activity: 290
Merit: 127
August 14, 2015, 11:05:24 AM
Yes, I have over 100,000,000 satoshi lol
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 14, 2015, 11:03:39 AM

I think plenty of people here have a small issue with gambling.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
August 14, 2015, 10:50:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: