Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 77. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
August 14, 2015, 08:18:55 AM
I have about 0.5 or 0.6 distributed among my different wallets and expect to have 1 BTC near soon Grin
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 14, 2015, 07:56:37 AM
A big NO..i only got 0.05btc before thats the highest no. of btc i have.. I always loss in gambling
Then i stronly suggest you to quit with gambling, read articles on the web that teach you to control your gambling feelings, sooner or later u will end up in depths.

Regards,

Joust
but i got that btc in gambling..lol..just everytime when i have million satoshi I always loss..maybe I'll stop betting if I have million sat again.  Thanks tho.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 14, 2015, 07:39:09 AM
Yes. One physical bitcoin.

How is physical bitcoin work? It is just the same as fiat that you will show when you will do a payment in a physical store?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 14, 2015, 06:44:52 AM
A big NO..i only got 0.05btc before thats the highest no. of btc i have.. I always loss in gambling
Then i stronly suggest you to quit with gambling, read articles on the web that teach you to control your gambling feelings, sooner or later u will end up in depths.

Regards,

Joust
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 14, 2015, 06:42:47 AM
Iam a Newbie for Bitcoin i did't have bitcoin Grin Angry Smiley i hope the bitcoin will help me to earn bitcoins more and more
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
August 14, 2015, 06:05:30 AM
Yes. One physical bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
August 14, 2015, 05:56:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 14, 2015, 03:34:23 AM
Yes, I have more than one BTC. But what you will do by knowing how many coins I have?
Activity: 294
August 14, 2015, 03:07:08 AM
yes I have
easy for you to get 1 liter, you're a hero member, of course, you are very experienced in this field(bitcoin)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2015, 08:10:01 AM
yes I have
Activity: 602
August 13, 2015, 07:58:07 AM
My answer is no. Maximum i only have 0.3 bitcoin  Cry and it's already gone by gambling, sad life.
But now i earning bitcoin again from faucets, signature campaign and from android game that can earn bitcoin. I hope i can earn 1 bitcoin now or more  Grin
sorry to hear this but you shouldn't put all your earning into gambling even I'm supporting a gambling campaign , always save some for back ups , hope now you learned the lesson , we have all been there
Activity: 434
August 13, 2015, 07:41:09 AM
My answer is no. Maximum i only have 0.3 bitcoin  Cry and it's already gone by gambling, sad life.
But now i earning bitcoin again from faucets, signature campaign and from android game that can earn bitcoin. I hope i can earn 1 bitcoin now or more  Grin
Activity: 938
August 13, 2015, 07:05:47 AM
I have 6 right now, aren't I rich.

You are rich dude, i have 5 at a moment, and honestly speaking I have won it in gambling and I am really happy with it, but I would make sure that I won't gamble it now anymore and keep my bitcoins safe in cold storage as I know that I cannot win at every time, would love to play it safe by earning it from signature campaigns.

Congrats dude.

Congrates Man, for me you are already a super rich guy, only suggestion would like to give is store your bitcoins in super secure wallet so that scammers cannot get in touch with that as it is your hard earned coins.

And another thing is that, make sure that you don't gamble often or else as you said you cannot win everytime, as the success ratio in gambling is very low, So now try to double your coins with hard work and not by gambling  Grin
Activity: 539
August 12, 2015, 02:57:50 PM

You are rich dude, i have 5 at a moment, and honestly speaking I have won it in gambling and I am really happy with it, but I would make sure that I won't gamble it now anymore and keep my bitcoins safe in cold storage as I know that I cannot win at every time, would love to play it safe by earning it from signature campaigns.

Congrats dude.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
August 12, 2015, 02:57:31 PM
Do You?  Grin
Activity: 952
August 12, 2015, 02:53:56 PM

Activity: 406
Good bye Blockchain , you were hacked
August 12, 2015, 12:54:01 PM
Just got to 0.6 BTC i am pretty sure will hit 1 BTC very soon.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
August 12, 2015, 12:50:54 PM
You guys are basicly making an excuse for yourselves to not own a Bitcoin. It is about choices indeed. Am I going to buy that new game or buy bitcoins with it, Am I going to gamble or store my bitcoins away. Seriously think about it, not judging anyone.

So what if we don't own a single bitcoin yet? It will affect your life?

Like I said ''not judging'' however owning 1 bitcoin is not that hard.
If you want to make up an excuses for yourself go ahead because that will definitely not affect my life.
Just saying

Excuses? What want do you want me or others to say? I have one bitcoin? Even I don't have? LOL. I don't get your point in your "excuses" point. Why are you affected so much because people don't own a single bitcin. None of your business dude.

I is not my intention to make you mad or sad. If by any chance you are mad or sad please accept my sincere apology.
However I still stand by my opinion that there is no excuse for a person, especially when active on this forum not to own at least 1 bitcoin.
It is not like the people who are active here on this forum don't have acces to a computer or internet Wink

We can agree to disagree, just saying dude

Of course there is an excuse. How about living in places like Bangladesh and so on with really low salaries? How are you going to make 1 BTC when 1 BTC is higher than minimum wage? It's not easy at all. For most people reaching 1 BTC is an special achievement.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 12, 2015, 12:35:38 PM
You guys are basicly making an excuse for yourselves to not own a Bitcoin. It is about choices indeed. Am I going to buy that new game or buy bitcoins with it, Am I going to gamble or store my bitcoins away. Seriously think about it, not judging anyone.

So what if we don't own a single bitcoin yet? It will affect your life?

Like I said ''not judging'' however owning 1 bitcoin is not that hard.
If you want to make up an excuses for yourself go ahead because that will definitely not affect my life.
Just saying

Excuses? What want do you want me or others to say? I have one bitcoin? Even I don't have? LOL. I don't get your point in your "excuses" point. Why are you affected so much because people don't own a single bitcin. None of your business dude.

I is not my intention to make you mad or sad. If by any chance you are mad or sad please accept my sincere apology.
However I still stand by my opinion that there is no excuse for a person, especially when active on this forum not to own at least 1 bitcoin.
It is not like the people who are active here on this forum don't have acces to a computer or internet Wink

We can agree to disagree, just saying dude

Well if that is your opinion I respect it. But I don't intend to make excuses because you know I don't have really a single bitcoin now even the world will turn upside down Tongue

Apology too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 12, 2015, 12:34:49 PM
I don't have, will you loan me 1 bitcoin? I'd love to see my btc wallet with 1 bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: