Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 78. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 12, 2015, 12:27:24 PM
You guys are basicly making an excuse for yourselves to not own a Bitcoin. It is about choices indeed. Am I going to buy that new game or buy bitcoins with it, Am I going to gamble or store my bitcoins away. Seriously think about it, not judging anyone.

So what if we don't own a single bitcoin yet? It will affect your life?

Like I said ''not judging'' however owning 1 bitcoin is not that hard.
If you want to make up an excuses for yourself go ahead because that will definitely not affect my life.
Just saying

Excuses? What want do you want me or others to say? I have one bitcoin? Even I don't have? LOL. I don't get your point in your "excuses" point. Why are you affected so much because people don't own a single bitcin. None of your business dude.

I is not my intention to make you mad or sad. If by any chance you are mad or sad please accept my sincere apology.
However I still stand by my opinion that there is no excuse for a person, especially when active on this forum not to own at least 1 bitcoin.
It is not like the people who are active here on this forum don't have acces to a computer or internet Wink

We can agree to disagree, just saying dude
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 12, 2015, 12:02:43 PM
You guys are basicly making an excuse for yourselves to not own a Bitcoin. It is about choices indeed. Am I going to buy that new game or buy bitcoins with it, Am I going to gamble or store my bitcoins away. Seriously think about it, not judging anyone.

If you want to make up an excuses for yourself go ahead because that will definitely not affect my life.
Just saying

Excuses? What want do you want me or others to say? I have one bitcoin? Even I don't have? LOL. I don't get your point in your "excuses" point. Why are you affected so much because people don't own a single bitcin. None of your business dude.
Activity: 319
Merit: 250
August 12, 2015, 11:50:09 AM
I have 6 right now, aren't I rich.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
August 12, 2015, 11:48:58 AM
YES I do.
August 12, 2015, 11:38:30 AM

Just saying
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 12, 2015, 11:36:13 AM
I have more than 1 Bitcoin. With some dedication and hard work there are many opportunities to make some Bitcoins on this forum
legendary
August 12, 2015, 11:24:05 AM

August 12, 2015, 11:22:08 AM
21.000.000 bitcoins ever to be mined
currently around 14.500.000 bitcoins
blockreward halving next year

If you do not have 1 bitcoin stored away in a cold wallet,  I have no idea what you have been doing al those years lol

And yes!

I have at least 1 bitcoin.

Unfortunately a lot of people here arrived a bit late and you are forgetting that for a lot of people here, even at current price it's difficult to save 300 dollars that you can afford to lose.
The newbies will take at least 9 months to achieve Sr Member and more time to reach 1 BTC off sig campaigns if you suggest that.

Exactly. I don,t know why but other people here questioning a one who doesn't have at least a single bitcoin. Every person here are different , there are new , there are gamblers , there are people who lose it (like the previous post) , there are spending bitcoins in everyday life etc. Many bitcoin holders has own reason why they have no single coins at now and don't questioned it.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 12, 2015, 11:16:21 AM
Fuck yeah now I do, from 0.28 now I'm at 2.16 with gambling

Wow, mate. You must be pretty good at this. Care to share your strategy with us?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
August 12, 2015, 11:12:37 AM
for real? wow , this is great , care to elaborate more regarding what gambling game and technique you did in order to gain this much so fast in no time Smiley
legendary
August 12, 2015, 11:04:11 AM

If you do not have 1 bitcoin stored away in a cold wallet,  I have no idea what you have been doing al those years lol

And yes!

Unfortunately a lot of people here arrived a bit late and you are forgetting that for a lot of people here, even at current price it's difficult to save 300 dollars that you can afford to lose.
The newbies will take at least 9 months to achieve Sr Member and more time to reach 1 BTC off sig campaigns if you suggest that.

Exactly. I don,t know why but other people here questioning a one who doesn't have at least a single bitcoin. Every person here are different , there are new , there are gamblers , there are people who lose it (like the previous post) , there are spending bitcoins in everyday life etc. Many bitcoin holders has own reason why they have no single coins at now and don't questioned it.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
August 12, 2015, 11:03:09 AM

If you do not have 1 bitcoin stored away in a cold wallet,  I have no idea what you have been doing al those years lol

And yes!

I know people who...

GPU mined 2000+ bitcoins and then formatted the hard drive.

FPGA mined 100+ BTC and sold them < 100 USD.

Bought ASIC with that earning, mined less 10 BTC and now storing that in paper wallet.

Moral of the Story: It is not about joining early, but about storing what you have made and that requires strong faith in bitcoin philosophy.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
August 12, 2015, 10:55:28 AM

And yes!

legendary
August 12, 2015, 10:49:35 AM
I have some, but they are in my burned Hard Disk which is unable to recover. So NO for Now!

Oh sad. But you can try a recovery program as my above poster said. I like to recommend one but I think others will treat as an advertisement lol.
August 12, 2015, 10:31:14 AM
I have some, but they are in my burned Hard Disk which is unable to recover. So NO for Now!
You can consult data recovery services and they might help you.

In my opinion, we should make some backups of our Bitcoin wallet.
Now you will never forget to make a backup.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
August 12, 2015, 09:35:32 AM

That's the most permanent form of ownership imaginable. Not the most beneficial though.
August 12, 2015, 09:33:29 AM

And yes!

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
August 12, 2015, 06:32:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1006
beware of your keys.
August 12, 2015, 06:30:46 AM
no, man.  Cry
bitcoin is very limited.
i am poor.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
August 12, 2015, 06:27:16 AM
wtf so fast you make the 2.16BTC from 0.28BTC, what bet you play? while I was quite old but still profitable  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: