Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 80. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
August 10, 2015, 05:33:34 PM
I'm shocked at how many people don't own a single Bitcoin.  Why are you here if you don't even support Bitcoin enough to own one?  Are you all just here to try and get rich begging from others and gambling pennies?  Absolutely shocking!  Now I see why the forum has gone downhill for such a long period and chased most serious people who are trying to change the world away.  The users here don't even own a Bitcoin!  Insane!

Relax, I am pretty sure that majority here is trolling anyway and avoiding to give a real answer. I was absolutely shocked when this thread showed up but than after some thinking I came to a conclusion that people are trolling.

I mean it is very hard to believe to me that many hero members own only a bitcoin dust, I mean come on!
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
August 10, 2015, 05:21:13 PM
I'm shocked at how many people don't own a single Bitcoin.  Why are you here if you don't even support Bitcoin enough to own one?  Are you all just here to try and get rich begging from others and gambling pennies?  Absolutely shocking!  Now I see why the forum has gone downhill for such a long period and chased most serious people who are trying to change the world away.  The users here don't even own a Bitcoin!  Insane!

Hey not owning a bitcoin doesn't mean not using bitcoin. Perhaps a lot here have used 1BTC+ within the past few months and currently have less. I do think people should have at least 0.1BTC safely stored away though. If you want an investment and to spend your bitcoin. Just have a cold storage wallet with the initial 0.1BTC+ and just keep adding say 5-10% of any further bitcoin purchases.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 10, 2015, 05:12:57 PM
got about 5BTC  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
August 10, 2015, 05:10:51 PM
I'm shocked at how many people don't own a single Bitcoin.  Why are you here if you don't even support Bitcoin enough to own one?  Are you all just here to try and get rich begging from others and gambling pennies?  Absolutely shocking!  Now I see why the forum has gone downhill for such a long period and chased most serious people who are trying to change the world away.  The users here don't even own a Bitcoin!  Insane!

Well what if 'that person' used or spend Bitcoin regularly in everyday/weekly used and haven't save a single one. You are expecting all people here to have a single coin? Like me,  If I don't spend all of my Bitcoin since the day I started (March 2015), I already have at least a single coin but I used it in some important matters. So meaning I'm insane because I don't have one coin at the moment ? lol
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
August 10, 2015, 03:03:39 PM
Where is maybe?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 10, 2015, 03:02:20 PM
If i calculate all my transaction it's over 1 btc, but i don't have it now Smiley

just waiting for rich man who will give his bitcoin for free Grin
Activity: 364
August 10, 2015, 02:39:00 PM
unfortunately i dont have it yet but i am pretty sure i will have it in near future as i am going to buy some bitcoins because the price will most probably rise before or after halving
Activity: 742
August 10, 2015, 01:59:38 PM
1 bitcoin is easy if I will buy it in fiat. But I want to see to myself if I can reach that amount without buying it from my own pocket. Hope I can reached BTC1 at least by the end of the year.

Iam planning about that to
i want to earn 1 bitcoin by myself with some activity that i did on the internet
i wish i could reach it at the and of this month Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 10, 2015, 11:55:15 AM
1 bitcoin is easy if I will buy it in fiat. But I want to see to myself if I can reach that amount without buying it from my own pocket. Hope I can reached BTC1 at least by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
August 10, 2015, 11:49:56 AM
No I don't have 1 bitcoin now but my target is to have at least 1 bitcoin by October this year. Not sure where to get it but maybe from signature campaigns and possible lendings to those who needs fast btc using their account as collateral.
it is always good to place a target for your self to reach and try reaching that in the deadline.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
August 10, 2015, 11:40:14 AM
No I don't have 1 bitcoin now but my target is to have at least 1 bitcoin by October this year. Not sure where to get it but maybe from signature campaigns and possible lendings to those who needs fast btc using their account as collateral.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
August 10, 2015, 05:26:06 AM
Yes, I have at least 1 Bitcoin. I wonder to see what you can do with this information further Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 10, 2015, 05:26:01 AM
Half way there. But for now. No.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
August 10, 2015, 02:52:33 AM
I never been  into 1 ever. I always exchange or buy some stuff before that Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 10, 2015, 02:47:22 AM
yes i have, i got it from various bitcoin businesses  on the internet  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
August 10, 2015, 02:26:01 AM
the answer is no, this time I was only able to reach a value of 0.5 bitcoin  Cheesy

You should learn to save, one of the biggest discoveries you'll ever make is that when you have more BTC, more comes to you.
Activity: 98
August 10, 2015, 02:13:59 AM
the answer is no, this time I was only able to reach a value of 0.5 bitcoin  Cheesy
Activity: 658
August 10, 2015, 01:58:40 AM
No, but i'm hoping to save my bit-change until I have 1 BTC. Hopefully by then the price will be over $1000.

it takes a long time, while waiting for the price rises you can continue to collect bitcoin

probably it just takes a short time by working hard and focus to bicoin if you don't do anything like in a holiday
not for all, perhaps for some have, it is easy for them to get 1 BTC, but not for beginners, even though the hard work, it may take more than two months or maybe more, to be able to get 1 BTC
Activity: 112
No Risk No Fun
August 10, 2015, 01:53:10 AM
No, but i'm hoping to save my bit-change until I have 1 BTC. Hopefully by then the price will be over $1000.

it takes a long time, while waiting for the price rises you can continue to collect bitcoin

probably it just takes a short time by working hard and focus to bicoin if you don't do anything like in a holiday
Activity: 294
August 09, 2015, 11:18:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: