Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 82. (Read 174088 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 07, 2015, 09:59:35 PM
i used to had more than 1 btc but i lost most of it in gambling Sad but i am starting to collect BTC again so hopefully one day
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 07, 2015, 07:27:26 PM
It's been few months since I had 1 or 2 Bitcoin. I used them when my baby was hospitalized. And Bitcoin was a good investment indeed, I can use this during emergency time.
You pay for the hospital with bitcoin? or you exchange it for dollars, to pay?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 07, 2015, 06:32:43 PM
maybe no maybe yes... i'm still investing all my btc. idk if it will reach 1btc.  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
August 07, 2015, 05:46:44 PM

Exactly
No one is really counting
Most on this thread say they don't have 1 btc but that's just because those who do aren't posting here
probably your right as those who mostly have 1 BTC or above that are too busy earning more bitcoins for their respective plans

Yes, those who are holding 1BTC or more wouldn't be posting here, rather they would be constantly thinking of multiplying their bitcoins in a quick and fast way, as they hold good amount of coins  if they make higher investment they can earn good returns.
Great theory, I had a good laugh. When someone earns 1 BTC from a sig campaign he simply stops posting and moves to trading or starts thinking of new ways to make more, right? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
August 07, 2015, 03:39:36 PM
im holding ~10btc in altcoins Cheesy

What kind of coin do you hold?
i think thats gonna awesome if that price of the coin your hold is going up,

amber and maryj most.
0,1btc nka and some other coins for free^^
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
August 06, 2015, 12:38:45 PM
If I will buy my fiat with bitcoin then probably I will have 1 bitcoin or more. Only got 12million satoshis in my career in bitcoin world. I just started recently.
Activity: 602
August 06, 2015, 10:49:19 AM

Yes, those who are holding 1BTC or more wouldn't be posting here, rather they would be constantly thinking of multiplying their bitcoins in a quick and fast way, as they hold good amount of coins  if they make higher investment they can earn good returns.
yes indeed your right , those people are considered business man's compared to some of us who are still trying to figure out our next move on this field
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Love me love my Bitcoin.
August 06, 2015, 10:01:55 AM
I trade 1 BTC just now.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.
August 06, 2015, 09:59:10 AM
Im still saving for my first full btc but I do have over 50000 satoshis.

reeeaaaaallyy now?  Grin for some reason I doubt that. there's no way you don't have at least 1 btc.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 06, 2015, 09:55:00 AM

Exactly
Most on this thread say they don't have 1 btc but that's just because those who do aren't posting here
probably your right as those who mostly have 1 BTC or above that are too busy earning more bitcoins for their respective plans

Yes, those who are holding 1BTC or more wouldn't be posting here, rather they would be constantly thinking of multiplying their bitcoins in a quick and fast way, as they hold good amount of coins  if they make higher investment they can earn good returns.
August 06, 2015, 09:00:01 AM

Exactly
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BTC > etc
August 06, 2015, 08:52:56 AM

But if somebody wants to mess with the poll it's so easy to manipulate poll results. I think this way of collecting data is better.
maybe , yah what your stating is right , but if someone is going to start to evaluate the entries from just now , his going to have a hard time on counting them since it's more manual Cheesy

Exactly
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
August 06, 2015, 07:56:57 AM
Im still saving for my first full btc but I do have over 50000 satoshis.
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
August 06, 2015, 07:54:37 AM
i have 1 bitcoin and now trying to get to 2 bitcoin and not lower Cheesy

If you work smartly on it, you will be doing it very soon, I suggest you to go for trading stuff, where you can grow your bitcoins quickly, I did the same and at present I am owner of 3 bitcoins from trading, If you trade with a good strategy, you can earn bitcoins easily.
Not every trader earns money, if it were so every single bitcoin user would just quit normal job and trade all day. You need a lot of experience to trade these days, unlike in 2013 when you had a steady uptrend and every newbie could make some money.
Activity: 546
August 06, 2015, 07:49:06 AM
i have 1 bitcoin and now trying to get to 2 bitcoin and not lower Cheesy

If you work smartly on it, you will be doing it very soon, I suggest you to go for trading stuff, where you can grow your bitcoins quickly, I did the same and at present I am owner of 3 bitcoins from trading, If you trade with a good strategy, you can earn bitcoins easily.
August 06, 2015, 05:39:15 AM

But if somebody wants to mess with the poll it's so easy to manipulate poll results. I think this way of collecting data is better.
maybe , yah what your stating is right , but if someone is going to start to evaluate the entries from just now , his going to have a hard time on counting them since it's more manual Cheesy
August 06, 2015, 05:17:42 AM
Yes, I have more than 1 Bitcoin. What's the purpose of this thread? Do you keep data of Yes and No's?
I think it would have been a lot better if there was a poll at the start so there would already been a good comparison of the data

August 06, 2015, 03:28:10 AM
Yes, I have more than 1 Bitcoin. What's the purpose of this thread? Do you keep data of Yes and No's?
I think it would have been a lot better if there was a poll at the start so there would already been a good comparison of the data
August 06, 2015, 03:12:40 AM
Activity: 490
37iGtdUJc2xXTDkw5TQZJQX1Wb98gSLYVP
August 06, 2015, 02:19:34 AM
It's been few months since I had 1 or 2 Bitcoin. I used them when my baby was hospitalized. And Bitcoin was a good investment indeed, I can use this during emergency time.
Pages:
Jump to: