Pages:
Author

Topic: DO YOU HAVE 1 BITCOIN? - page 97. (Read 174088 times)

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
July 18, 2015, 04:37:15 PM
I don't expect to ever have over 1 bitcoin. I have a job and have bills to pay month to month. If ever bought 1 bitcoin all at once that is 1 months rent right there. Then I would be homeless but with 1 bitcoin in my hand.  Angry

Keep sig campaigning away if you can't afford to buy. Eventually you might accumulate enough to hit the magic 1 mark.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
July 18, 2015, 04:32:54 PM
I don't expect to ever have over 1 bitcoin. I have a job and have bills to pay month to month. If ever bought 1 bitcoin all at once that is 1 months rent right there. Then I would be homeless but with 1 bitcoin in my hand.  Angry

No problem I will send you 0.5 BTC if you want.. I won 2000 BTC with gambling Smiley

Well, hell, i'll take the other .5 if you are feeling generous! Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 18, 2015, 04:31:19 PM

No problem I will send you 0.5 BTC if you want.. I won 2000 BTC with gambling Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 18, 2015, 04:30:02 PM
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
July 18, 2015, 04:26:40 PM
At lease most people can now say they at lease have either 1 bitcoin or something close to it, because if the prices was 1,000 dollars not maybe of the new comers will be able to claim that they have 1 bitcoin, at lease now if you could save 250 usd in a month or so you could sit on it.

Yes, it has been a good year for buying ... Much much better than last year so far, anyhow. Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
July 18, 2015, 04:24:00 PM
At lease most people can now say they at lease have either 1 bitcoin or something close to it, because if the prices was 1,000 dollars not maybe of the new comers will be able to claim that they have 1 bitcoin, at lease now if you could save 250 usd in a month or so you could sit on it.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 18, 2015, 03:07:07 PM
yes i'm holding it in my hot wallet(yeah scammers, try to steal it if you can, i challange you) but one bitcoin is nothing with the current price, i need more

signature campaign does not satisfy me, i need to find something else that generate income..i want the whole mining thing back, damnit

Dude, you're making about BTC0.5 per week from your signature campaign, that equates to posting 100s of posts a week, how is this not enough for you? You're crushing it!

i'm glad that there is someone that is spying my earning Cheesy but i'm not satisfied because i was making almost one bitcoin a day(yeah a day) with cointellect, that's the problem, when you get accustomed with such a good earning you don't want to turn back

Is this your fulltime job? Then 0.5 per week is nothing.. If you have a job besides it, it is still a decent side payment Smiley

1 bitcoin a day is sick, around when was that? Cheesy

from october 2014 until march, then they closed everything and start scamming the last newbie with fake contract

check the story about cointellect
stx
Activity: 6
July 18, 2015, 02:24:51 PM
Interesting how many people lost a large share of their money in gambling.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
July 18, 2015, 07:00:53 AM
yeah of course more than one, thanks to signature campaign, i'm trying to accumulate more for now in the hope that one day they will be worth more

but are you asking this because you want us to invest in something? i remember another question similar to this, from the OP
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 18, 2015, 06:55:35 AM
I had 1 Bitcoin last week but I got so greedy that I lost it in gambling Cheesy

but I always going to make more and lose more after that ...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
July 18, 2015, 06:14:20 AM
yes i'm holding it in my hot wallet(yeah scammers, try to steal it if you can, i challange you) but one bitcoin is nothing with the current price, i need more

signature campaign does not satisfy me, i need to find something else that generate income..i want the whole mining thing back, damnit

Dude, you're making about BTC0.5 per week from your signature campaign, that equates to posting 100s of posts a week, how is this not enough for you? You're crushing it!

i'm glad that there is someone that is spying my earning Cheesy but i'm not satisfied because i was making almost one bitcoin a day(yeah a day) with cointellect, that's the problem, when you get accustomed with such a good earning you don't want to turn back

Is this your fulltime job? Then 0.5 per week is nothing.. If you have a job besides it, it is still a decent side payment Smiley

1 bitcoin a day is sick, around when was that? Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 18, 2015, 06:10:00 AM
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
July 18, 2015, 06:08:26 AM
Yes, and not just 1

I have a the same 30 Bitcoin I bought back when they were cheap. I plan on holding them forever. I would think most people on here own at least 1 bitcoin.

That's a nice stash mate. Secure it as good as you can and hodl hard!

I have to ask, why would you plan on holding them "forever" that makes little sense to me?

OP,

I own more than a single BTC I will not give the number of coins I have..
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
July 18, 2015, 06:05:33 AM
Yes, and not just 1

I have a the same 30 Bitcoin I bought back when they were cheap. I plan on holding them forever. I would think most people on here own at least 1 bitcoin.

That's a nice stash mate. Secure it as good as you can and hodl hard!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
July 18, 2015, 03:55:19 AM

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
July 18, 2015, 03:05:51 AM

Thank you for all the answers so far!

why do you want to know?
you should add some explanation that for what you need this information. otherwise i assure you that almost all of the replies here are taking it as a joke and post a troll respond
Activity: 52
July 18, 2015, 02:56:08 AM
I think this is a very important Question from an economic and accessibility PoV. A bitcoin is ~ $300 , if more than half of BTC users do not have 1 BTC+ , then it reveals a lot about accessibility of Bitcoins and the general economic stature of it's users. There were some numbers posted about which group holds the most BTC and i think that such information will help us make sense of the many issues BTC faces.

right!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2015, 02:18:51 AM
Earning 1 btc isn't too difficult IMO. However, holding onto it might be for some.

Exactly just sign up to a signature campaign for a few weeks and work your butt off, then just dont sell it no matter what.  Anyone of any age can own 1 bitcoin.

That's correct ! Signing up to a signature campaign (for all the time you want or you can) it is the more easy way to have bitcoins. Bot it is not easy to earn that bitcoins. You think it is easy posting thoughts that cannot be repetitive and be constructive in every thread you find suitable to write?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
July 18, 2015, 01:31:48 AM
Earning 1 btc isn't too difficult IMO. However, holding onto it might be for some.

Exactly just sign up to a signature campaign for a few weeks and work your butt off, then just dont sell it no matter what.  Anyone of any age can own 1 bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 18, 2015, 01:25:26 AM
sad to say but I don't have thay big 1 btc in my wallet..the highest I have is 0.99btc  Grin i know that's 1btc but not approx..well I have now at the present stage only 0.125btc in mah wallet
Pages:
Jump to: