Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have a gun? - page 31. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 09:44:15 AM
i do not have a gun.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Creative & digital marketing agency
October 30, 2017, 09:26:46 AM
to have authority to use a gun in USA, we must have a licence for using gun, however it is complicated when you have a gun, you must report to competent authorization, and also have responsible for having gun. i dont have any gun and really dont have intention to own a gun despite the fact that we may need it in emmergencies in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 09:16:13 AM
i have an airsoft gun.
i have his due to the hobby. is this against the law. certainly not if buy it as per the procedure and use it for the appropriate thing as well.
but in reality not a few have wrongly used it.
Activity: 207
October 30, 2017, 08:31:49 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.

I dont have a gun. Because i dont have any kind of license. people have a gun License should have to carry . Like police and i think theres no need to carry a firearms because its very dangerous for all of us.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2017, 11:22:29 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?

Nope I don't have, and I think I won't be purchasing one In the future. For my opinion it is better to know any matial arts for self defense than to end ones ife with a Gun. Here in the Philippines they usually purchase a gun for emegency purposes but end up only using it to scare other people. That is why it is better ban a Gun for any civilian.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
October 29, 2017, 09:59:26 AM
I am a  Philippine citizen and Yes I do own a .45 calibre pistol. I have secured it with a license to own and another license to carry. I use it to protect myself from potential intruder in my residence. And besides I have used it in my previous job.
I think people should use a gun only if secured with proper licenses and with neuro psychiatric evaluation.
Activity: 33
October 29, 2017, 09:44:29 AM
I hope that,  it's very dangerous! So, I have not a gun.
Activity: 476
October 29, 2017, 06:39:46 AM

I don't think everyone should have a gun. I mean the authorities only should carry arms. I think some countries do this (korea for example) and even with that rule there are still knives or bats stuff like that. No matter what you do, a person still get a weapon. Might as well make it hard for everyone else to own a powerful one
Activity: 32
October 28, 2017, 12:04:16 PM
Yes I have rifles, shotguns, and carry a Colt .380. We have open-carry laws where i live
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 28, 2017, 12:03:19 PM
Gun is guilty in my country but I have this lovely one

Yeah And with this I can hunt some fish and many things else. It's so fun with my childhood
Activity: 420
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 28, 2017, 11:39:14 AM
I do not live in America, and I accordingly do not have a weapon. But, I believe that in my country, if the weapon is on sale, the number of people will drop dramatically. People will begin massacre over their neighbors, who have been indecent for many years, over officials who are inactive, after all, over those to whom they envy. You can not allow such freedom, but you want to be allowed.
Activity: 196
October 28, 2017, 10:44:50 AM
No I'm not have a gun. In my country it's illegal to have a gun if you're not a police but I hope my country will have the same laws as US that people can have their own gun to protect themselves. Nowaday number of crime in my country is increasing day by day so it's really dangerous to go out side at night although you're a man.
Activity: 236
October 28, 2017, 09:53:46 AM
Yeah I have one and it has licensed I just want to have one in case of emergency .  Wink
In what situation? To protect us there is the police. In America, only recently was the situation with shooting, and the authorities should already think about how to prohibit the sale of weapons.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
October 26, 2017, 11:52:09 AM
 :do not have a gun because I think a security country should not have guns, if people can live in a dangerous place full of guns they will also become dangerous.
Activity: 261
Merit: 5
https://www.doh.gov.ph/covid-19/case-tracker
October 26, 2017, 10:51:55 AM
Yeah I have one and it has licensed I just want to have one in case of emergency .  Wink
Activity: 126
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
October 25, 2017, 06:31:26 AM
No, I do not have a gun, but I want to. unfortunately we live in such turbulent times so sometimes only a gun and a lot of luck  an help us to survive  Undecided
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 06:17:06 AM
Nope, don't have a firearm yet, although I do have basic gun safety which allows me to shoot a gun (target or hunting). I just can't carry a gun with me or purchase ammunition until I acquire my possession license.
Activity: 52
October 24, 2017, 01:08:39 PM
I am an American and am strongly anti-gun. People should not have them in their homes, and they should be outlawed.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
October 24, 2017, 12:25:46 PM
For now i don't have one, but i'm planning to get one in the future (licensed one of course) we never know when we might need one, so i think its better to be prepared.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
October 24, 2017, 11:33:06 AM

In our country is not legal the gun. Because the gun in our country is prohibited because of the country we have a lot of people who are hard-headed and do not use guns properly. It would be nice if it's legal for someone to self-protect you once you need help or you are in your unexpected event. The gun is really good to use as a protection. not just for ourselves? but also to our family Smiley. Hopefully with the guns we would not have used this scarecrow to our people who were silent and away from trouble.
Pages:
Jump to: