Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have a gun? - page 34. (Read 13934 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 19, 2017, 08:05:47 AM
No i don't have a gun and i don't want a gun too, I'm good person! Grin

I'm also a good boy. I did not even like to play war when I was a child, and I did not use toy guns. I believe that weapons should be completely banned on the whole planet
Activity: 448
Merit: 104
October 19, 2017, 07:43:14 AM
No i don't have a gun and i don't want a gun too, I'm good person! Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 07:42:49 AM
No, I haven't but I really want to  Cheesy I hate hunting and shooting any living being of course, but I like guns, I trained to shoot aims, so I would be glad to shoot trees somewhere in the wood, to not harm anyone.
Activity: 335
October 19, 2017, 07:24:55 AM
No I don't have.....  Somebody want give me?   Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 07:22:33 AM
of course not, but if allowed and don't violate the rules, I want to have it, just for the sake of security and take care of myself
but if it's considered dangerous, it is better not to have it,, fear of being misused for that matter of crime
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 07:16:42 AM
NO, I don't have. I don't like gun.
Activity: 7
October 19, 2017, 07:01:20 AM
Yes one rifle and one hand gund for hunting.
Activity: 262
October 19, 2017, 06:53:25 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?
Everyone else can discuss if people should have a right to have a gun or not.
Heт и нe xoчy, ceйчac cтoлькo злocти и нecпpaвeдливocти в жизни, чтo тoчнo вocпoльзyюcь. Пoэтoмy дepжycь oт oгнecтpeльнoгo opyжия пoдaльшe, чтoбы иcкyшeния нe былo.
Activity: 62
October 19, 2017, 06:40:57 AM
I don't have a gun, but really want. It's cool and of course it is a subject for your safety. But you should careful with it.
Activity: 42
October 19, 2017, 06:35:58 AM
I know how to used gun but I don’t have one! I only like learning martial arts to difend my self if needed and because I’m a Short woman so I always have a cute pocket knife with me, every time i go out with friend at knights ! That’s the only way I can carry that not noticeable ,:-)
Activity: 770
October 19, 2017, 06:27:11 AM
My government prohibits the transportation or sale of weapons to the people. Will cause terrorism so the government will severely punish if individuals or organizations store and use them in all forms will be sentenced to death, the death penalty
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
October 18, 2017, 03:07:34 PM
Unfortunately, no. I do believe people should have the right to own guns because it is a matter of self defence and also to rebel against goverment tyranny, but also in the hands of the wrong person can be very dangerous!

No I don't have any. I'm a short tempered person so I think that It'll be risky for me to have one. I may not control my emotions when I have to. It is also hard to get a licensed gun here in our country. You need to undergo on a long process.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
October 18, 2017, 12:46:26 PM
No, but I probably should. One sometimes has to defend themselves on their own, in the less developed areas of the world, like where I live.
Activity: 92
October 18, 2017, 11:34:25 AM
I don't have a gun, and I'm proud of not doing so. Just consider this, what drives the demand of anything? It's supply! If people would stop supplying the damn guns and make the freely available (it's not hard to get a gun in some countries) then there wouldn't be any demand for them. Just teaching people that guns are bad is not enough unfortunately, America has been through so much in such a short period of time, school shootings, terrorist attacks and we still haven't learned our lesson. Why not see other countries statistics, what their result is if the gun supply is lowered? Isn't statistics enough evidence to prove that something should or should not be done. It's quite simple, sell instead of guns something like marshmallows, at least people won't be hungry anymore after shooting people with them.
Activity: 45
October 18, 2017, 10:59:10 AM
I personally don't own a gun, with great power comes great responsibility I guess a gun would be nice for protection purposes rather than being used for intimidation or bragging.
Activity: 210
October 18, 2017, 10:40:47 AM
Unfortunately, no. I do believe people should have the right to own guns because it is a matter of self defence and also to rebel against goverment tyranny, but also in the hands of the wrong person can be very dangerous!

None.  And has never thought of having one.  Having a gun means a responsibility.  A responsibility on how not to use it illegally.  Even if it is for self defense,  i don'te want to use it as an excuse to commit a crime. It Is not comfortable to own a gun especially if you have children.  I disapprove it for our family but i don't mind others owning one.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 18, 2017, 08:49:47 AM
This question mostly goes to americans (or  residents of any other country where it is legal).
Do you have any firearms? For what purpose do you have it and  have you ever used it?

I do have a gun, however, I haven't used it though. I just need to feel safe, because nowadays the safety of the people is very unsure. Like what happened in Las Vegas. You can never really tell if something might happen.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
October 18, 2017, 08:48:55 AM
No, I don't have, and I'm not really planning to buy one, no point of buying anyways, nothing to use it for. I'd rather buy Nerf-Guns and play with my pals than to getting the real one. It's not that I don't approve the use of gun, as long as it is legal, registered and be used with sense of responsibility.
Activity: 280
October 18, 2017, 08:28:00 AM
I do not own one because it is not legal to buy guns over the counter in my country, it takes a lot of necessary application and papers in order to get one though even you get one it is illegal to bring outside the house premise unless you are part of a security or a police.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 18, 2017, 08:26:46 AM

I don’t feel comfortable with guns. Even though I can afford to have a licensed gun, I opt not get one. I’ve never fired one as well. I live in a pretty peaceful neighborhood and downtown isn’t that bad as well. For me, we should only get guns for protection only. Psychology tests for aspiring owners should be more strict and rigid.
Pages:
Jump to: