Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter? - page 10. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
yep I have a job, but I earn a little, its ok I'm glad that there is cryptocurrency that we can earn extra money like trading, investing and bounty campaigns.

Before I am joining crypto I have my regular job that support my familly daily needs. But my income with my regular job is not enough to support my family financial needs. That's why I am thankful about crypto existence because I earn extra income from it by joining social media bounties most particularly to signature bounty campaign during my vacant time.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes I do, and I am not quitting that job only because it is not taking my full day it is a part time job that are taking only few hours from my working week!
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
I have main job and not only bounty. Bounty is my side job because i can do bounty in my idle time. Indeed doing bounty give good income but i think do not want to leave my main job
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
of course I still have a job other than being a bounty hunter because I have a family that I have to take care of and I need a more secure income, while in bounty, earnings I earn can not be ascertained
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yea I do. I work homebase as a VA. it is my main source of income and I can say I have a good earnings qorking as a VA. Since I work homebase I still have time to do other jobs on my spare time. That's is why I am here in this forum to join bounty campaign. I must say that my earnings as  bounty hunters really helps me a lot with my other expenses.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
yep I have a job, but I earn a little, its ok I'm glad that there is cryptocurrency that we can earn extra money like trading, investing and bounty campaigns.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Given the current situation of the market in the recent days now, i would be die of starvation if i dont had a main job. And i think no one should leave their main job just to focusing on crypto currency, mate.. don't do that, with its volatility in price we don't know what is about to happen with this crypto.. So i would like to tell you, keep your main job and make this crypto only as your part job
Activity: 140
I keep both jobs, my regular job for upkeep while bounty is supposed to fund my dream projects
Activity: 279
Merit: 12
for me I have no side job, because I'm still in school and I think being a bounty hunter is enough for me and I still live with my parents, so be a bounty hunter just to add insight and eliminate boredom
Activity: 322
Well for now I still have a job besides being a bounty hunter because as of now I find that it is not yet enough to support my daily needs specially that most of the coins drop down for now so all my investment are on hold and I really dont do panic selling so that I can avoid lossing money.
Activity: 210
yes I have a major job and I participate in bounty just to invest in the world of crypto by collecting gifts from the bounty I participate. I'm not sure if bounty made the main job at this time. many bounty that scam or fail in this year.
Activity: 127
No i dont have. But im looking for job now, because your right bounty is not enough to support a family because we dont know when we can get our tokens and bitcoin price is not stable, like now bitcoin price is too low, so we need to hold our tokens until the price increase.
Activity: 126

Of course, I will not leave my job just because I joined bounty hunting in cryptocurrency. Bounty hunting may give us a decent amount of earnings but it would be best effecient if our regular job is there for insurance purposes.

Yes aside from joining here i also have my regular job but im trying to make my best to be a bounty because i know that it can be very big help for financial needed
Activity: 105
Of course, I am a clothing merchant but I use my spare time to join the bounty, I learn much from this activity.
For me don't get any time wasted, cause time is gold Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
True. I myself still has a day job. The thing with bounty hunting is that the profit you will gain from it won't come instantly. It involves a lot of waiting and patience and a bulk load of luck to be successful in it. But i know of bounty hunters who then became traders after gwttin a huge sum.
Activity: 156

Of course, I will not leave my job just because I joined bounty hunting in cryptocurrency. Bounty hunting may give us a decent amount of earnings but it would be best effecient if our regular job is there for insurance purposes.
I agree with mate, as of now I have a stable job like you I reserve  my income for my future purposes and bounty is one my extra finance fir my wants.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Just like you said, it is not enough to be only a bounty hunter. Bounty campaigns are not stable as compared to our normal jobs. Bounty and signature campaigns are just a way to have another source of income. They are not meant to be treated as full time job.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

Of course, I have a stable 9-5 M-F job, and I treat this bounty hunting as a sideline. Sometimes being a bounty hunter gives me more pay than my regular job but it doesn't mean that I have to quit it and focus on myself being a bounty hunter. Yes, relying on bounty is not enough specially if you are a lower rank member here. Those we make a lot of money are seniors and up, obviously because they receive more stakes in a campaign. So I advise you not to quit your job but try to juggle your time and just enjoy being a bounty hunter.
I also just make bounty hunter as a side job. when there is time away from my job as it is today. I always use it to look for side
income in this forum. and it is very helpful for my finances. I can still work in these 2 jobs. just need to manage the time
Activity: 24
Yes! And unlike other I never thought to leave my work in exchange for crypto.
Activity: 103
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”

Yes, I do have sidelines like selling stuffs or foods and I do any other jobs like printing etc. I agree with you that relying on a bounty is not enough to sustain your needs because not all the time we have an income from our bounties. And some bounties have low price of their tokens so that will not be enough for us. Being strateguc will save you from poor life.
Pages:
Jump to: