Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter? - page 11. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

I'm currently employed and I'm happy to have an extra income like this. If you think being a bounty hunter can't support your daily needs then start looking for a decent job now, your profit is still not guaranteed here so don't risk everything. You can do bounty hunting even for an hour everyday, manage your time well.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Of course!, and I'm doing bounty just because my salary Is just enough for our family necessary needs and by doing bounty like signature campaign was make me as past time, while waiting those bounty rewards after the ICO was totally successful. And I used this money for buying something wants In our family.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I'm a full time here in our forum and i don't have any sidelines or another job to do beside this work that i am doing here in our forum. This is my main source of income and this is what helped me to pay my debt and also to save money for the future and also to make me able to buy the things that i wanted before.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor
I have job because this is my source of income to support my family daily needs,bounty hunting is my sideline work because my job is only for my daily necessities I cannot save money that I earn from my work,my money that I earn from bounty I used it as a capital in my small business to earn additional income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
I have an homebase online job and it quite easy because I pick the schedule that I want. So there are no conflict in time since I pick the schedule and the bounty does not have any time requires it takes you the whole week or day to accomplish your task.

Good thing about doing bounties is being flexible with your time that's why many people are taking this opportunity since you can earn whatever time you choose as long as you can comply with the requirements. It is good for you that you have an online job since it would be easier for you that you have all you want in from of you and no need to go to an office and travel which can take up your time.

As for me, I do have a business so I can still concentrate on doing bounties and at the same time be able to monitor my business because it is related to agriculture so I don't need to monitor it all the time. For bounty being the main source of income, it is not recommended because the income is not stable and there is a possibility that you will not be paid and you wouldn't want to risk not being able to pay your expenses because the bounty you join is a scam.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
for the moment I have not had a job other than being a bounty hounter worker, so bounty hunter should not destroy first I really hope bounty hunter will always be there for a very long time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
I have an homebase online job and it quite easy because I pick the schedule that I want. So there are no conflict in time since I pick the schedule and the bounty does not have any time requires it takes you the whole week or day to accomplish your task.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

Of course, I have a stable 9-5 M-F job, and I treat this bounty hunting as a sideline. Sometimes being a bounty hunter gives me more pay than my regular job but it doesn't mean that I have to quit it and focus on myself being a bounty hunter. Yes, relying on bounty is not enough specially if you are a lower rank member here. Those we make a lot of money are seniors and up, obviously because they receive more stakes in a campaign. So I advise you not to quit your job but try to juggle your time and just enjoy being a bounty hunter.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
Of course I have another job. Because hunters are merely my monthly cashmongers only. They are just as important to me. No day to work and hunt
Activity: 73
Merit: 13
be happy
If the work brings pleasure and money - the bounty will be a pleasant addition to the basic earnings. If the main work does not bring pleasure - it makes sense with the help of the bounty to form capital and do business that brings joy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's funny how you kinda call being bounty hunter a job. It is literally just collecting freebies isn't it? To be fair I cannot remember the last time I participated in such thing and of course I have a normal job, don't even imagine how is it possible to make a living out of freebies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Im a bounty hunter also and yes I do have a stable job in a manufacturing company.I need to have a regular job coz I dont want to take risk and just wait for my earnings from ICO project I participated.Joining bounty campaign doesnt pay you daily so its kinda hard if I will just wait when I got payment from it.We do have daily needs so for me we need to have a regular job.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I do have a regular job aside from bounty hunting.I am currently working as maintenance technician at food processing company.Yes you are right that salary alone is not enough to support the needs of my family that's why I join cryptocurrency to earn enough for my financial needs.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
As most of the people, I have a regular job in real life, where I spending 8 hours every day, 5 days in the week. Because right now, income from bounties is not stable, plus anything can happen, such you can forget password from the account or your twitter account will be blocked. So, I think,  better don't risk and look on bounties like on hobby after work, what gives you lil bonus to your main salary.
Activity: 136
I am unemployed here, maybe there is no work other than bounty hunter. If ICOs does not exist and bounty disappears maybe it's a hard thing for me because I'm looking for money from bounty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think a lot of people here have stable job because if this is only the basis of our needs, it cannot gaurantee that we can survive on this world. Cryptos are just opportunities and there is no assurance that it will last long. So we need permanent job and at the same time worked in here.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
Being a full time bounty hunter is not enough to handle your needs specially that it take months for each campaigns to finish and some of them might be scam or will be price manipulated by pump and dump groups. For now having a job while doing bounties is a good strategy if you are just doing bounty.
Activity: 39
Yes, this is something that I do on the side for fun. An advantage compared to the average person.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
yes of course I have a regular job and I never thinking to leave my job eventhough I can make money in crypto because I think have a stable income is very important for my life but work in crypto is the thing that I love. as long as I can manage my time I will continue to do both.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
I have a permanent job.i am a seaferer in based in europe.aside from that i have small business called pisonet.my reason why i joined here is that i wantbto earn and save for because its realltly hard to work far away to your love ones.
Pages:
Jump to: