Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter? - page 5. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Yes I have. I don't understand the other who quite their job and be a full time here even cryptos are too risky.
Activity: 812
Merit: 260
I previously got a decent job but I decided to go out and try to focus more on the world of bounty and cryptocurrency but it seems that the result from cryptocurrency is not too much anymore because now there are too many participants.
We are same but I decided to quit my job and have my own business and become full time here in crypto world as well, if I do have ample time I am also doing trading, as it is good to know trading too it can be helpful for those seeking for extra income.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes i have another job besides being a bounty hunter because not everytime i earned huge profit from bounty campaigns. But sometimes i do earned huge profit from bounty campaigns that is enough to provide all of my basic needs and to pay all of my expenses.
Of course the bounty campaign never gives us a fixed income, there is always a lucky and unlucky rate in it, sometimes things will be as good as you say, we will get a relatively large reward to help us have a stable life in a short time. But sometimes we spend several months and we still do not get anything, the campaign stops working, no token, wastes time and useless, and because of that situation, we need to have another job outside, a job that gives us the cost of living and eating every day
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes i have another job besides being a bounty hunter because not everytime i earned huge profit from bounty campaigns. But sometimes i do earned huge profit from bounty campaigns that is enough to provide all of my basic needs and to pay all of my expenses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
I have a work job on a certain company a regular worker of jollibee fast food chain, and sometimes due to my work demand of time like overtime of duties, that's why I have no time to post everyday on my account. But I try my best to make a required post in order to have a extra income that helps my daily personal needs.
Activity: 115
Yes, I still have my permanent job and I can't leave it because that is my source of income every month and also Im a bounty hunters and it really help me a lot to  have a extra income. This two source of income is the good things happen to my self which change my financial life. I can't stop on joining in some campaign because I know someday this is the one key to become one of the rich person in crypto world..
Activity: 322
Of course I have a basic job, the company generosity is an additional income. But in the future I really want the main income to be from generosity
Activity: 501
Merit: 147

Find a more stable job sir. Don't just rely on the Cryptos for we are not sure for the bad things that might happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I previously got a decent job but I decided to go out and try to focus more on the world of bounty and cryptocurrency but it seems that the result from cryptocurrency is not too much anymore because now there are too many participants.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
That is very clear that you need a reinforcement design. You can't be abundance holder keeping in mind the end goal to get by in the present aggressive world. The vast majority of the general population on this gathering are completing an occupation alongside overseeing bounties. You additionally need to satisfy your other essential needs like acknowledgment in the general public, and a good looking activity profile for social acknowledgment. Being an abundance holder just keeps you to the four dividers of this discussion and your air gets diminish. I'm not saying this isn't right but rather having a reinforcement design is the most secure choice particularly in todays time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
I have a major job. I work in the finance department and earn a salary every month. bounty work I do after I finish doing my main job. I think it's very important to have a major job because every month get a salary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Of course.This job can bring you a great source of income. You should have good knowledge of cryptocurrency, experience to choose the right bonus campaign. Each campaign can bring a suitable bonus with all the effort you have done. I also like this job, but this is just what I do in the evening
Activity: 468
no, i don't have job other than being a bounty hunter. I'm still in school and I do not have a job yet, but I do not make bounty my permanent job, bounty just to make extra money and for a while.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
I think it was possible to live with bounty money before. Maybe until last year. But if you are not a student it is not possible to survive with only bounty money nowadays.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Actually,a weeks after i decided to focus in crypto activities. But,through of this forum i changed my mind,when i was asking here about my work situation,i got many advised that i really appreciated. Now,i continue my work and by doing crypto activities,it will be my part time job as i learned on many comments and advised for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yes I do, I work at the church,  and it is the part-time job so I am able to make my way with cryptocurrencies almost without losses in terms of time needed, and church job grants me some stability.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
right now, no. I used to work before I got to know the world of crypto and also work in bounty campaign. currently only want to focus on the world of crypto and also learn computer programming language.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Depending only on bounty for living can be really risky as you never know how much money you will get in the end and some bounties even don't pay their participants so if you depend only on it and don't get anything at the end of the day then it can affect you financially and can also affect your plans so having a full time job is always the best choice and treat bounties as an extra source of income so even if you don't get paid you have monthly salary which can take care of your living.
Earnings from bounty hunting is not fixed and is not stable. I take bounty as a part-time job, because the financial distribution from bounty is not certain, the income generated depends on the market condition and performance. It may not be that dependable as the main source of income but undeniably it can generate good earnings if you have the willingness, patience and commitment to do the task assigned.
Activity: 650
Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

I don't rely too much on bounties,i maybe a hunter but i manage my time to do my daily responsibilities.I have a regular job but i see that it was not enough that is why i make it as an alternative source extra income.I need to do things well inorder to do my daily task being a worker,a hunter and a mother,its like i do multitasking.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
I have working in the computer shop as a computer attendant , my salary is not enough for my family daily needs so i need to find more extra income as good partner in my work . Then my friend told me if i want a extra income as sideline that good in my work . Then i tried it and its worth it , so until now im still a bounty hunter .  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: