Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter? - page 9. (Read 1001 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 0
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes, besides participating in the bounty campaign I have other jobs on the internet. I work for a lot of paid sites to respond to surveys and watch videos to earn money
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I understand that being a bounty Hunter can make money and improve the family economy, but do you have other jobs? because if I just rely on money from Bounty I think it will not be enough.

Yes, i have a regular job as a source income to fulfil my monthly needs because relying on money from bounty is not enough, especially for now when the tokens that we received from bounty is only worth a little. I just make bounty as a part time job that i do after i finished my permanent job.
Activity: 350

No I dont have work now but now I only have to be a bounty hunter thats the only one that bitcoin and technology, a great. Cause bitcoin are actually has been a new comment your own site for the future. I believe that this country is cryptocurrency is really amazing.
Activity: 57

I don't have a job aside from bounty hunting since I am a full time crypto enthusiast and I am a bit busy this past few months not because of crypto but because of my new house under construction where the budget was from my cryptocurrency earnings. Though this job isn't stable that is why I spend all of my earnings wisely so that me and my family will be rising from poverty. Cryptocurrency related job makes my life better which regular job or day job does not.

Congratulation on your new house, you did great work!

Beside a bounty hunter, I'm a sale planning, the income from bounty still aren't enough for me to quit my boring job Cheesy
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Having a real job is a very necessary as you could not fully depend on the bounty. Yes you can earn a decent ammount from it but  if the market is down as it is from the past few days you cannexpri=nce low rewards in the bounty and you would not have any other option than finding a job. So, I too prefer being a bounty hunter but also having a permanent job as a fixed source of income even if its low.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I don't have a job aside from bounty hunting since I am a full time crypto enthusiast and I am a bit busy this past few months not because of crypto but because of my new house under construction where the budget was from my cryptocurrency earnings. Though this job isn't stable that is why I spend all of my earnings wisely so that me and my family will be rising from poverty. Cryptocurrency related job makes my life better which regular job or day job does not.
Activity: 126
In addition to being a bounty hunter, my main job is to be able to work at the company during office hours and the rest of the time I'm focused on being a bounty hunter i have another job besides being a Bounty Hunter
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
If you are talking about jobs here in the Cryptocurrency industry, then being a bounty hunter is already a fruitful job but talking about jobs outside this Industry means having an stable job that will give you salary monthly and having a job like that either requires a degree or a high school diploma. I still do not have my degree and being a Bounty Hunter is my job for now. I am trying to do day trading or looking for a chance to do it.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
Since im still a student  i dont have jobs outside to earn money. Bounty is a great sorce of money for my self experience. The more you join the more income will right back. Can earn 3000$ in just 2 months and it huge for me as a student. I dont need to ask miney, i have supply for everthing i want , and most I dont mind now buy loads
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
Bounty participation is just a way to increase our earning. This never helps us with a stable earning, as we don't know what the value of the distributed token once after it gets listed to the exchanges. Having a job makes life more secure and easier than getting into risky business depending upon bounty alone.
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
i am digital marketing consultnat and i work for bounty programs but in reality i like bounty programs which is like asset for future earnings and i believe in blockchain techonology

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

Yes, if you are family man, participating in bounty campaigns is not enough for living, I am student now and joining bounty is one of my source to support my education.
Activity: 140
Yes I have a job other than bounty. a real job and make money every month. gift from bounty I invest for long term or exchange it with btc or eth.
Activity: 30
Depends on which country you live in..

Let us be practical. If you are from US or UK, bounty work will not give you enough money.. It also has a security concern + price concerns...

But, if you live in a country like India or China where the cost of living is cheap, bounty could be a good work to pursue.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Good idea perhaps, we need some sideline, we cannot rely on our job. We should have some income to sustain our family financial problem. We need some extra sideline, we cannot rely also for bounty campaigns. We need to invest on something. But you need also know what will be the best for you can earn money, and have a good income.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503

Yes of course i do not just rely on the earnings as a bounty hunter because the income is not regular and as an individual we need to sustain pur daily financial needs and not all the bounties we joined has a great value. So it is still better to retain the my present regular job.
Activity: 126
I recently started participating in  bounty, my small scale business is not yielding enough to cover the monthly expenses, what I have just done is to combine bounty hunting with it. Currently I merge my small scale business with bounty hunting.  
Activity: 97
In my country bounty hunting is somewhat of a full time job for many considering the fact that the regular job pay is small and doesn't even last before the beginning of the new month. But for me is a per time job for now because i have not started earning yet, but if i check that the profit from bounty hunting outweighs my salary for the month by 100%, i will most likely resign regardless of the insurance the job carries and go into business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Im currently a student right now and I donr have any job aside from being a bounty hunter who keeps hunting for Bitcoin and being a student and being a bounty hunter is both time consuming, it was really hard for me to adjust,but this forum makes me profitable and it was able to help me and my family to sustain a better way of living, I should not let this go.
Activity: 518
of course I have another job besides as a bounty hunter because I have to have a fixed income for my family and income as bounty I make as my extra income for other needs
Pages:
Jump to: