Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have difficulty talking to girls? - page 2. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
no, but I have difficulty in starting conversation with girls
Activity: 56
Not at all because I have so many girl friends
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
I believe initiation is the key to confidence. Start with the basic of talk, ask for something, and SMILE! Very important!
Activity: 58
The first thing you should do is we have to build confidence and start talks with something light with talk about your activities every day.
Activity: 55
It is not hard for me as I really want an honest and fun conversation with girls. With this I decided that to whoever I talk to whether I like the girl romantically or not I always see to it that I am honest, if she would not like me as I am I accept that with all due respect and if she do likes me and how I talk to her then I know we would get along fine. It is important for someone to be honest because hiding and pretending to be always best foot forward will never be consistent, there will be times you will mess up but what is important is if she accepts your flaws and still likes you then that is a good thing. So just be honest, be yourself and respect her.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
a little bit. being drunk helps!!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
Well, let's deal with the first question: Why can't you talk to girls? Probably because you're putting way too much pressure on yourself now that dating is on the menu. When you were a kid, you probably talked to a bunch of girls with no problem. Why? Because there wasn't pressure and you were comfortable being yourself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
Honestly Im not yet successful at cryptoCurrency but, Im at the average when taking the initiative to talk to girls right now at my age, when I was younger I get really shy and cant even talk Right in front of them specially when their my Crush. I got the right amount of money back then to buy them stuff but once we're at it, it just stops. Through time, with everyday interacting with different kinds of people, I learned how to be Good at it.
Activity: 84
Saya pikir semua insan itu sama bila kita bicara...
Activity: 40
Not at all. I don't have any difficulty talking to lady's
Am comfortable talking to them and they are always impressed
Activity: 63
only if she is very much beautiful.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
Yes a bit in starting , but once i had made conversation with them once , i am all comfortable Smiley
Activity: 47
For me it depends on who the girl am i talking to.. if that girl is my relative then i dont have difficulties in talking to them but when it comes to the girls that i dont know or stranger i feel ashame in talking to them...
Activity: 126
No, talking to girls has always been fun to me because i only need to be friendly, calm, innocent looking with a bright face, then my appearance alone will attract their attention and the flow of communication between me and them will be endless.
Activity: 70
Not really but some girls are hostile and they do not open up up for conversation.
yes, but only when i'm going to talk for the first time.
Yes. When talking to my daughter often shy, not confident, I do not know where to start.
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
I have no difficulty whatsoever in talking to girls.
Activity: 131
xCrypt
When I was younger I used to have such problem Grin But nowdays there’s no such problem,if you’re not totally silly and shy,have a sense of humor you will easily come to understanding with her.
Activity: 238
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Yeah really there are people who are very hard to start a conversation with a girl, and there are those who even begin to talk to them begin to feel terribly nervous and carry delirium!
Pages:
Jump to: