Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have difficulty talking to girls? - page 4. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
it is true. I always tremble and hard to talk to women especially women beautiful. I ask a solution how can I not be nervous and hard to talk to women ??
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
really gan let alone when I was a bachelor. it's like to talk, chatting with them calmly. but that often happens the body is like shaking. Mouth was muffled. but after I got married. already used to talking to them .
Activity: 168
Nope I don't have any diffulty talking to any girl. I am a friendly and funny person and girls like me for that.
Activity: 70

no, because I am easy to make friends with women sometimes have annoying comments
Activity: 182
I am a girl I don't know why guys feel shy or uncomfortable to talk to us.
Activity: 29
Maybe a little bit nervous
Activity: 52
How can i talk and handle other girls when i am unable to win over my sister and mother only LOL
Activity: 67
here i am. I am aggressive and manly in all respects in my life but still is not handling chats with girls
Activity: 72
However playboy a man be, when comes to the matter of real women for whom his heart beats, he is sure to fall nervous
Activity: 24
Was shy so every time on the phone would actually go out or talk softer like the house was haunted.
Activity: 67
God knows what power does a girl has in her. When i look at any girl it just sents a shiver up my spines. Its just terrible feeling
Activity: 42
yes
Activity: 30
Sometimes yes 😢
Activity: 12
How many of you here are quite smart and great at many aspects of your life, but have difficulty talking to and meeting with women?

I'm just curious how many guys here are quite successful with crypto investing, but terrible with women. How are you planning to solve this situation for yourself?

No, I don't. In fact it's nice to talk to them sometimes.
Activity: 19
i have a big problem with talking to girls

the problem is i don't know how to

lol maybe that's the reason i cant get a girlfriend

god please help me
Activity: 224
all of course depends on the girl and her interests, it's sometimes difficult to maintain a conversation, but there are no special problems) Well, if you can not talk, why talk with her?)
Activity: 27
I don't have a problem when it comes to talking to girls. If I see her frequently, I'll soon build up some conversation and friendship. My only problem would probably being friendzoned for I am too friendly. I don't care about that anymore because I have already a girlfriend and talking to girls would might be an issue for I am committed to my significant other.
Activity: 140
No I am not. I am a very confident dube.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
No not for me. I know how to start a conversation with a woman. In a polite gentle manner way
Activity: 42
Yes if that girl so beatifull
Pages:
Jump to: