Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have difficulty talking to girls? - page 3. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Yes i have. I don't know what i should talk. Seem like a nude
Activity: 112
Most of the time, i feel shy approaching ladies of my age mate but i am overcoming such shyness
Activity: 17
Yeah I have it most of the time even though I am a girl. Because girls and I have no hobbies in common. Smiley they care about fashion, stars, music, films but I don't.
Activity: 9
Yes , so i am lacks self- confidence.
Activity: 42
Same to me. I find it hard because I canot guess what's she thinking.
Activity: 58
Haha there's no planning to overcome women, they are too complex LOL
Activity: 24
No, just flow along the stream
Activity: 62
If you want to get indulged with girls too much then you will either get mad or fall for the girl. So maintain a safe distance from them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Nothing is difficult there you feel free and talk to the girl like your talking to a fellow men like you
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
nope, not difficult I have a lovely Girlfriend so it is not difficult to talk to other girls
Activity: 145
I think I do have a difficult situation when I want to talk to a woman. Because I am one of those introverts.
Activity: 185
Used to have some kind of problems with that like 3 years ago, but now its gone
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
I do not know what the best way to talk to a girl is; I think that in the world many right people talk to girls when they learn specific knowledge about life instinct.
Activity: 1
It depends on the situation.
Activity: 154
I am also a shame when I meet women. But now I'm trying to make sure I'm not ashamed of women anymore, I'm trying to cover up the deficiencies that are in me like big belly, curly hair, and I'm developing my talent in sports. If the shortcomings within me are minimized, then I am sure if I meet a woman, I will be more confident again.
Activity: 140
I like talking to women. I find women always happy and sociable. I love woman.
Activity: 78
Truly speaking girls are the weirdest character in nature. You cant open their complex mind however clever you are !!
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
no, I'm with my ordinary girl, because I've always been used to talking or hanging out with girls.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
To be honest yes I do have some time talking to them .
Activity: 98
I think it's not hard to talking to a girl. Always keep the courtesy and respect for them, the possibility that she will be impressed with you. In particular I think you should not talk too much about yourself, talk about your salary and your possessions. That's annoying for a girl. Why do I know that? Because I am also a girl - And that is the common psychology of girls.
Pages:
Jump to: