Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you have difficulty talking to girls? - page 5. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It gets easier the older you get but unfortunately then you are older and less attractive.  Cheesy
Activity: 45
I have difficulty in talking to a lady I like,  but no difficulty in talk to ladies anyway,  but to those that I like I don't have the boldness
Activity: 6
Yeah, like I really need a big help in this situation, I dont know what to say or what to do to be honest. I cant man up when I'm talking to them in personal. All I can do is chat. Lol
Activity: 56
Yes. Because i am shytype person
Activity: 182
I have a wonderful wife. to me that's all
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
I think most guys have difficulty talking to girls. Getting rejection is a high stress and uncomfortable situation, so unless one is not self aware they will have difficulty.
Yes ofcourse some guys really need to overcome their self from getting nervous or timid while talking to women. It's self thought and i'm sure most men can do it it just need time.
Activity: 7
Why challenge so that we speak like two civilized people
Activity: 138
welp i dont have difficulties while talking to any girls but i do sometimes.
Activity: 196
When I talk to girls I tremble. I do not have enough brains to say more. I do not dare to confess to any girl so far I am 30 years old still have no wife.
Activity: 109

I am confident in communicating with others. I am most confident when talking to girls. I'm fast, have a good sense of humor. I understand the psychology of the girls and know what to do to make them happy. So they enjoyed talking to me. I have no disadvantage in talking to them
Activity: 40
Yes,  I have difficulty talking to girls, and what can I do and how to go with it to become bold,  I mean to the girl I like
Activity: 38
I think most guys have difficulty talking to girls. Getting rejection is a high stress and uncomfortable situation, so unless one is not self aware they will have difficulty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
i have no difficulty talking to a girl, im a person thats into girls alot and i mostly talk to girls always
Activity: 126
I have no trouble talking to girls but I find it difficult to talk to the girl I like 😊
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
when you're done with this kind of work especially on a personal computer you feel like it's hard to communicate with other people because you're always alone and sometimes just focus on the time and time you're in your personal computer is so difficult for me to adapt especially to women. So my solution to this is to limit everything that is used first and to socialize with others
Activity: 63
There are some great replies here, thank you guys. I was just gauging what's the situation here on this topic. Please feel free to direct message me if you feel like you have a serious problem with the topic and need help. Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 26
Merit: 1
I was afraid and nervous when I met a woman, but over time I have become accustomed to meeting women because I have run the following tips:
1. Do not feel ashamed of your shortcomings.
you do not have to feel embarrassed if you meet women, because you need to know that the woman you meet also must have shortcomings, but they are not ashamed. So basically you do not be embarrassed because who have the shortcomings not just you.
2. Exercise by talking to the closest person.
If you have a sister then you need to practice talking to her, you have to practice to look into her eyes and practice the others. Once you get used to it, you can test directly to talk to other women.
3. Maximize your strengths.
If you are talking to a woman, try to take advantage of the advantages you have, for example if you are good at singing, then sing your song to the woman.
Activity: 36
Sometimes
Activity: 43
It depends on the situation. But most of the time I dont.
Activity: 182
Most time I do and most times I don't, it depends on my mood and approach
Pages:
Jump to: