Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you keep a record of winnings and losses in gambling? - page 10. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 987
Give all before death
Do you keep a record of winnings and losses in gambling? Many here will feel that this is waste of time and will also not let them enjoy the game peacefully. Do you also have same mentality?
I enjoy playing computer games and I don't remember how many times I have played the game this year. I also see gambling as a form of entertainment so I don't need to keep records because it's just fun to me. It can be argued since we use money to place bets, it is important to keep records, but the funds I use are an insignificant part of my expenses. I just see it as a waste of time and energy to sit down and start calculating my bets and returns for the month or year. It might be necessary for people that gamble heavily for them to be able to control their gambling activities. It could also bring sadness, especially for people who have lost uncontrollably. Sometimes it is better to let the past walk away.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
It has not come to my mind before to keep the record and I do not have it in mind to start keeping it.

Many here will feel that this is waste of time and will also not let them enjoy the game peacefully. Do you also have same mentality?
Not that I will not enjoy gambling if I am tracking it, but I have a gambling budget, which makes it a waste of time. Gambling budget is not also time demanding while calculating it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Do you keep a record of winnings and losses in gambling? Many here will feel that this is waste of time and will also not let them enjoy the game peacefully. Do you also have same mentality?
Pages:
Jump to: