Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 10. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 12:38:50 PM
I used to participate in airdrops but then I realized that they ineffective and I was just collecting a lot of useless coins. My choice is the bounty campaigns. Of course, it takes more time for them but the result will rejoice you.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
April 21, 2018, 12:24:35 PM
not at all. when airdrops became very popular it was like 3 4 months ago i started to join every airdrop i saw. i joined hundreds of them in a few weeks. but most of them havent sent anything. the ones that sent are all crap tokens now. and my wallet is full with those crap tokens i have to change my wallet because it is messy.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 12:21:59 PM
From the perspective of the team running an ICO, airdrops are a pretty nice tool. They are a great way to pull more supporters to your project and community. However, I think airdrops should be saved for after the ICO has completed using unsold tokens or reward reserves. This way, everyone who didn't participate gets their tokens or coins at market price (so you're in it for the long run) and the developers can also burn some giving you a nice incentive to stick around.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 21, 2018, 12:16:34 PM
Participating in an Airdrop is simple. You discover, or are informed of an Airdrop, fill out a telegram form, give your Ethereum (or relevant coin) wallet address, and Voila ! Free Tokens in your wallet a few weeks from then. An Airdrop takes away the payment bit of this process, instead giving more value towards informing people of their offering, and giving every one the chance to own some tokens. In an airdrop, tokens are allocated to existing holders of a particular chain — typically Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 84
April 21, 2018, 12:07:00 PM
Hey there! the title asks "Do you like airdrops?" Well, I'm just a newbie and I want to say briefly my opinion on this - I have not yet had a profit with Airdrops, but judging by the feedback of people who are constantly engaged in this, the profit can be no bad. Some guys claim that they receive several thousand dollars a month, spending 40-60 minutes per day. If this is really true, then I think this maybe not bad start for beginners.
Good vibes everyone Wink
Activity: 116
April 21, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
No, I don't like airdrops . Very many of them are scams , many pay very little $ 1-3 , and only a few pay normally .... I don't do airdrops.
Activity: 448
April 21, 2018, 11:46:29 AM
I do not like airdrops. 90% of them are rubbish. and also implicit scam. if you want to choose the good project to join
Activity: 252
April 21, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
airdrops - this is a lottery or you can get a good profit, or even forget about what you did. But at the same time the work is minimal. A couple of subscriptions, actions and earnings ready.
Activity: 168
April 21, 2018, 10:51:48 AM
I do not like airdrops.  In order to earn well you need a lot of referrals.  It is better to invest in ICO or make a bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 10:45:11 AM
Yes, I like airdrop, but I just recently started to work with them, can't say for sure on the results and feedback. but I was attracted by the structure, I think that airdrop is primarily comfortable and quite profitable. after some time you can write about the results.
Activity: 98
April 21, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
Yes because u get free coins but u need to remember few of them can be scam. While registration its better to use different email id . It can be hack
Activity: 156
Bounty Campaign Management
April 21, 2018, 09:53:44 AM
Airdrops give free coins. Who wouldn't mind or get interested with that? Everyone must be happy and get attracted with free coins. By no means and with little effort and patience to put forth, airdrops must be one of the easiest and wholesomest way to earn a guaranteed coin.
Activity: 219
April 21, 2018, 09:46:19 AM
I used to love air drop. once can coin airdrop can replace my salary for 2 months. but currently the air drop is not expected. probably from unfamiliar coins so investors are still hesitant to support them
Activity: 154
April 20, 2018, 11:13:49 PM
No one wouldn't like something which gives tokens for free. The benefits are mutual. Do we like Airdrop? That's definitely a wholesome YES!
Activity: 97
April 20, 2018, 05:28:37 PM
Yes, I really like airdrops. Because we can acquire knowledge about crypto coins for airdrops. Besides, we can easily earn different crypt coins through airdrop. It can easily earn a lot of money without any investment. So I like Airdrops very much.Thank you very much.
Activity: 246
April 20, 2018, 05:25:56 PM
Most of airdrops are scams and just waste of time. As for me I have participated maybe in a few rather good airdrops in about of one hundred
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 01:43:19 PM
I like the Airdrop most but there are almost 80% are fake and they claim only your personal data which they manipulate later and loss to your financial data. Also, some are asking of your Ethereum wallet private key by which they directly get your all account balance immediately. So, guys carefully share your data while filling up Airdrop form.
Activity: 79
April 20, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
Last year I often took part in airdrop activities. Now the airdrop is worthless. I prefer the bounty campaign now.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
i really like the air bridge,
when start to know crypto?
But now i do not like airdrop because it's so easy to cheat the ref, there are lots pf airdrop tokens,
when the tokens stay in exchanging it selling too much wasted a lot of time.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
April 20, 2018, 01:17:29 PM
I do airdrops only if I 100% know that I will get profit from it. 5-10 Airdrops in a week, no more.
Pages:
Jump to: