Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 9. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 03:11:15 PM
Yes l like to airdrop. I  think this is a maneuver show if airdrop is closed. And there are some members out of this signature project. this is because of you untilInvolves more people.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Yes why not ...... i love airdrops but only authentic airdrops like THUG COIN. THUG COIN always offer wonderful airdrop with unique tasks. I really love to join THUG COIN airdrops always.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 23, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
not at all. when airdrops became very popular it was like 3 4 months ago i started to join every airdrop i saw. i joined hundreds of them in a few weeks. but most of them havent sent anything. the ones that sent are all crap tokens now. and my wallet is full with those crap tokens i have to change my wallet because it is messy.
LOL,My situation is exactly the same as you. My ERC20 wallet is filled with lots of garbage tokens. Many of them have even died or the price is 0. When I open my wallet, I feel dizzy.

Try my WSPU2 token faucet,so your wallet is not spammed.
You can sell your WSPU2pts before they enter in your wallet.
Activity: 216
April 23, 2018, 11:13:15 AM
I personally prefer bounty, coz it gives more coins
You are right, the bounty program offers a huge allocation and many people prefer the bounty program. And I also prefer bounty, because I never succeed with every airdrop that I follow.
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 11:00:36 AM
I personally prefer bounty, coz it gives more coins
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
April 23, 2018, 10:54:14 AM
Sure! Its a nice way to get some extra tokens. However, I'm careful with Airdrops and will not join an Airdrop that is asking for too much personal information
So much airdrops these days who don't like with free tokens right? So many questions asked when filling up the form but in the end airdrops is scam. I have so many shitcoins comes from airdrop in my wallet so better I dont like to joined any today.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 10:51:04 AM
not at all. when airdrops became very popular it was like 3 4 months ago i started to join every airdrop i saw. i joined hundreds of them in a few weeks. but most of them havent sent anything. the ones that sent are all crap tokens now. and my wallet is full with those crap tokens i have to change my wallet because it is messy.
LOL,My situation is exactly the same as you. My ERC20 wallet is filled with lots of garbage tokens. Many of them have even died or the price is 0. When I open my wallet, I feel dizzy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:30:31 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I like airdrop because although I never get good results from airdrop but I keep trying it because I'm sure there are some airdrop that can make the participants get much result and I look for it
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
April 23, 2018, 10:09:29 AM
Sure! Its a nice way to get some extra tokens. However, I'm careful with Airdrops and will not join an Airdrop that is asking for too much personal information
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 10:05:47 AM
No not really because most of the time i would get airdroped some kind of shitcoin and in return i would have to spam/follow on twitter or what ever to do in return so.Just look at how much was there on this forum for deeponion and now marinecoin....
Off course yes, i really like airdrops because it is free and even i am just get a small amout of money with airdrops, i am still happy that it is giving a nice profit, and for me joining or participating on airdrops is very easy to do. That's why i like airdrops.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 10:01:50 AM
I like airdrops, because this is a free money. But, not always you can earn a lot from them.
Activity: 202
April 21, 2018, 07:37:10 PM
Yes I like airdrop, you easily get your tokens without investing, but I prefer bounty it helps to create more awareness about the project and more tokens to your pulse
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 21, 2018, 07:25:37 PM
Of course I love airdrops, in fact it's free money that you can get for a few clicks on the keyboard! Of course, among all the options a lot of useless, but there are also quite generous companies!
Activity: 213
April 21, 2018, 04:40:36 PM
Of course I like it, minimum efforts and you could get shares for free, I'm very glad that there is such opportunity! I hope so it will be for a long time
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
April 21, 2018, 01:51:33 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8
I like airdrop and I often follow the airdrop program because even though the chances of its success are small I think it would be a shame if we ignore the airdrop because if we are lucky we can get decent results with very easy rules
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
April 21, 2018, 12:52:56 PM
I like. To my knowledge, airdrop is a good project to follow, because the process is easy and easy and the average age is quickly completed so it is worth trying.
Activity: 35
April 21, 2018, 12:49:22 PM
Yes, I like airdrops. I love the airdrops. I've got many tokens very easily for airdrop.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
April 21, 2018, 12:47:24 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I really do not like Airdrop. Because the bonus is quite small and we have to spend a lot of effort. Plus, there are a lot of scam airdrop at the moment. it was worse.
So I never give up my time to participate in airdrop. I just like the signature campaign and the trade.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
April 21, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
No, I think airdrop doesn't make sense. I try not to participate in the bounty camping, if it has an airdrop. It seems to me abnormal, that handing out valuable coins.
Activity: 205
April 21, 2018, 12:44:25 PM
Yes, I like the airdrop. Because of the new key crypto currency coming in crypto market, it is possible to know via airdrop. Apart from this airdrop can earn tokens very easily. So I love airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: