Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 8. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 08:45:59 PM
No.  I do not like airdrops.  I think it's a waste of time.  It's better to spend time looking for a good bounty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 07:35:06 PM
Ofcourse i like airdrops because it is  free to sign up for and only take a little effort and patience to get the free coins. it is easy because you only need to fill up with your email. easy way.
Well i agree with you, i also like airdrops because even not all aridrops is profitable, but i am still earning profit  with airdrops, and to have money with airdrops is very easy because iit is free, and a lot of airdrops is also paying so for me dont stop participating on airdrops.
Activity: 31
April 24, 2018, 07:13:51 PM
I like airdrops. I invest my time into what I like and I get paid for it. There are some very exciting technologies that I like to read about and learn.
Every day I can learn something and it's keep coming non stop. Money is also good.
Activity: 113
April 24, 2018, 05:20:58 AM
Yes I like airdrops because you get free coins from it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 04:53:45 AM
I do like airdrops because just for easy tasks I am receiving small amount of token. But the problem nowadays there are lots of scammed airdrops. Therefore, I am only choosing some with few tasks required and those asking for erc20 wallet. But If you are relying only for airdrops I think you will not get fair earnings unless you have more referrals.
Activity: 252
April 24, 2018, 04:13:18 AM
i like airdrops because it gives money easily. but i did not experience and try any airdrops because i do not know how it goes. my friend tells me more about this but they also did not give their much time to airdrops.

i hope, in time i can get some idea how airdrops goes, so that i can also get a profit in it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
April 23, 2018, 06:22:24 PM
Airdrops certainly register quickly, but there is no earnings at all. In the purse there are a lot of coins for airdrops, but they are without price. Therefore at this stage I do not see any reason to waste time on airdrops.
Activity: 392
April 23, 2018, 06:16:59 PM
Airdrops are most likely for beginners in the crypto currency, for not a large amount of work, it seems that you can earn not bad money, but when you participate in several airdrops, you start to get disappointed, but somebody might have risen on them.
Well right now there are so many airdrops that are not profitable to join for, and also right now there are a lot of airdrops that is just scam but i still like airdrops because there are still some airdrops that is giving a good profit and airdrops is just free so i still like airdrops.
Activity: 24
April 23, 2018, 06:11:31 PM
APPLY FOR PARSEC FRONTIERS
AIRDROP CAMPAIGN
JOIN THIS CAMPAIGN TO BE REWARDED WITH 26.000 PRSC TOKENS, WORTH 0.02 ETHER!
https://airdrop.parsecfrontiers.com/registeragain/0xb36595D2a59C8a80419aF5Df87fEFe24ef2f19B5
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
April 23, 2018, 05:56:00 PM
As newbie here I never try airdrops but I know some of my friends is joining in airdrops according to them some of airdrops is not legit or real so they said to me that i need to extra careful when joinjng in airdrops. I will to try airdrops and let see if I will like it.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
April 23, 2018, 05:49:11 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I like airdrops before when they are still legit but today, there are more users here in this forum who are posting fake links and phishing sites so do not bother to look on any airdrops anymore and just focus on other jobs in bounties.
Activity: 98
April 23, 2018, 05:44:44 PM
It's been an amazing first week for the Z-Robot challenge some of the community have made a 🚀 KILLING  🚀in this competition!

You can Win 500RLZ for answering an hourly quiz first, it's a great way to learn about Railz, M2M negotiation, IOT and load up on RLZ Tokens.

Why haven't you joined already?

https://t.me/RailzOfficial
Activity: 238
April 23, 2018, 04:17:06 PM
i dont like airdrop i think its not worth better i like signature campaign and social media campaign . airdrop reward so low that why i chose joining bounty campaign.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
April 23, 2018, 03:46:08 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I don't like airdrops. Too much job for small results.
Especially nowadays scammers can collect information using airdrop idea
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 23, 2018, 03:45:19 PM
Airdrops are most likely for beginners in the crypto currency, for not a large amount of work, it seems that you can earn not bad money, but when you participate in several airdrops, you start to get disappointed, but somebody might have risen on them.
Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
April 23, 2018, 03:41:20 PM
I like airdrops. You get the manet just for filling out the form. Not always their cost is big. But for companies, one of the ways to attract people. At the moment I do not participate in them, I do not have time to look for interesting ones.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
April 23, 2018, 03:33:33 PM
Not particularly, I have registered for a bunch of them and received like only 2-3 payouts, 10-20 each. Right now it does not seem worth my time. I have heard stories of hitting big with airdops but i think it is just pure luck.
Activity: 24
April 23, 2018, 03:30:30 PM
CoinMetro Airdrop
The Tokenized Exchange Platform built by Traders to Simplify Crypto
Do easy steps:
follow telegram, follow pinned message steps and get 68XCM 0.12euro each
Password: Family
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 03:21:34 PM
About a year ago I did all airdrops what I have seen, but now I need choosing because most of them are scam, and I spent a lot of time on them.
Activity: 406
Presale is live!
April 23, 2018, 03:14:10 PM
Most of these coins are useless. You will receive them, but selling them will become irrational, because they are very cheap. But there are exceptions to this rule.
Pages:
Jump to: