Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 11. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
April 20, 2018, 12:58:19 PM
I really like the over the air through the air can get free coins with the rules is very easy. And results through the air very profitable. Day by day through the air the project very much and we have to be smart to choose whether it is a good project or not real.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 12:49:32 PM
I love airdrops because its a free source of income, if and only if the token gets successfully listed in the CMC.
Activity: 41
April 20, 2018, 12:48:54 PM
I don't understand why people love airdrops, except for the fact that they spent little time. But this is not a profitable occupation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
I like airdrops, anyone likes free money. it's just that I do not like to share my personal data for something uncertain. because a few times the air drops I get, but only the tokens are worthless. which just becomes garbage in my wallet.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 12:36:46 PM
I like airdrops but most of the airdrops nowadays are trash

Not like much before where airdrops are good.

Plus these alternative accounts are annoying. You're in but hey wait. there's someone who's being a ninja out there trying to outwit the team.

And their outwitted. lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 20, 2018, 12:33:29 PM
I like airdrops for fun only, 95% of airdrops are not profitable, wasting of time.
Activity: 101
April 20, 2018, 12:33:00 PM
Of course i like airdrop, because there may be a lot here.
But actually doing advertisements for those projects is really very risky.
Because only small chance to get great results that can be achieved at this time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
April 20, 2018, 12:26:14 PM
AirDrop is an ad-hoc service in Apple Inc.'s macOS and iOS operating systems, introduced in Mac OS X Lion (Mac OS X 10.7) and iOS 7, which enables the transfer of files among supported Macintosh computers and iOS devices over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, without using mail or a mass storage device. Prior to OS X Yosemite ..
Activity: 43
April 20, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
yes, I like airdrops because for airdrops money comes much more shvite than bounty. and the airdrops are simple
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
April 20, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
Everybody likes airdrop because it is the easiest way to get free tokens. But not all airdrops are profitable and not all airdrops are distributing tokens because some are just made to collect private keys and followers. Some may consider airdrop as a waste of time and would rather do bounties than of airdrops.
Activity: 476
April 20, 2018, 12:13:05 PM
I do like airdrops because it can you free tokens and some airdrops has a potential.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 12:10:03 PM
I can say that I got paid by only 1 of 20 airdrops, so I won't do any airdrops more. I think it's better to go for bounties than wasting your time with airdrops.
Activity: 280
April 20, 2018, 12:08:42 PM
Everyone loves airdrop! Who wouldnt? Airdrop gives instant token/altcoins with out investing much time, just regestered the uttered link.
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
April 20, 2018, 12:05:14 PM
I used  to love and participate in every airdrop when I was still a newbie till jr member, then I realized that the tokens/coins that are given free are usually shitcoins, with only 10% of what I received is listed in the market, and 2% is actually valuable. Right now my wallet is full of shitcoins with no developer to continue the project of their airdrops.
Activity: 742
April 20, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
Yes, I am always like Airdrop because some Airdrop is a very profitable and there are too many Airdrop in this online market but some Airdrop is very awesome. In this online market have a Telegram Airdrop group and you can found a best Airdrop  for you. If you not join any Airdrop you don't understand how to join it and how to profitable for you so I am just suggest you, you must join Airdrop because it is very easy to join.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
April 20, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
No not really because most of the time i would get airdroped some kind of shitcoin and in return i would have to spam/follow on twitter or what ever to do in return so.Just look at how much was there on this forum for deeponion and now marinecoin....
Activity: 98
April 20, 2018, 07:25:20 AM
honestly i do not like airdrops, why?
because I think airdrops do not generate as many tokens. indeed the task is not so difficult, then the result was not so much. Moreover, sometimes there are some tokens that pay for airdrops under the expectations of airdrops participants
Activity: 266
April 20, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
Airdrops are free coins so who will not be interested or attracted to this event. I joined lots of airdrops when sI was a beginner at cryptocurrency. I joined hundreds of airdrops a day or a week but just few of them really guves free coins. Also, most of the airdrops are shitcoins so for now, I am not joining airdrops. For me, it is better to joun bounty campaigns or  invest on the right coin. We need to work hard to be successful so we should not be dependent on the things that are free.

Thank you for this kind opinion ... It will sure help a lot of newbie here in the forum
Activity: 303
April 20, 2018, 07:11:59 AM
I try to avoid Airdrop, because quite a few of them do not bring any income, but only steal my time.
I don't think so, because it's just a few minutes and it's very easy. Now the most important thing how to choose the correct airdrop project is not a scam. Based on my experience this is a concern member here because too much airdrop scam
Activity: 224
April 20, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
Airdrops is 99 percent waste of time. And it can be very dangerous because you never know it is fishing or nah. Some of the airdrops for sure will give you some money and it's especially coins/tokens without any ICO. Just full airdrop like it was with some projects.
Do not follow the airdrops that ask your private keys or specific information that allow thieves go into your account.
Pages:
Jump to: