Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 107. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
February 08, 2018, 07:32:36 PM
i think many people will love to have free airdrops, of course that there is small chance for us to get a coin that may has high value in the future, however that percentage is not always high enough for us to put too much hope, most of airdrops tokens from ICO are not much or its value is not worthy and in many cases are useless when the ICO did not success. So I won't put too much hope from earning money from Airdrops.
Activity: 215
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 07:30:16 PM
Finding worthy airdrops were simply hard. This can be achieved when the airdrop is provided with perfect reason, in some cases on attaining certain amount of investment airdrops will be provided and those will be good than just allocating airdrops without reason.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
February 08, 2018, 07:29:19 PM
I like airdrops too since i got one in October 2017 and the price skyrocketed. But now, airdrops is more on collecting sensitive info like email and the like.  I like airdrop before, that only bitcointalk profile, telegram,twitter and wallet only is needed. Some airdrop before are successful coin now like ebtc, they have a very active community. Devs are having update frequently and is active too.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 07:26:53 PM
Well, since it’s really hard to find some good airdrops i decided that i don’t like them recently. It takes too much time and for me it’s impossible trying to catch a good one. I don’t know, maybe i’m being lazy.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
February 08, 2018, 07:26:45 PM
When i was new, i was really excited about airdrop, But since last 3 months, most of the airdrop become useless, as most of the coin has no future what so ever. whatever airdrop i got not even 5% coin hit any exchange, so i stop applying for airdrop, such a waste of time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 07:23:26 PM
I see that everyone loves airdrop but I do not like them, Because here you also need to spend time, which is better to spend on finding a promising bounty
Activity: 364
February 08, 2018, 07:12:01 PM
Who doesn't like Airdrops? Previously we were getting very good earnings. I have not earned much in recent times. But I still join. After all, money from the air.

Let me clarify: we get earnings only if token becomes successful and lots of investors join it.
The number of published tokens dramatically increased during last year and it's obvious that percentage of successful tokens decreased accordingly.

You're right. Along with the rise in bitcoin prices, too many people have entered the ecosystem. Therefore everyone creating tokens without even revealing the details of the project. Because they want to earn money as soon as possible. This caused the projects to fail. And it made the airdrops worthless.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:11:13 PM
Yes. Everyone loves airdrop. Who does not love free tokens?
Its like a giveaway token for everyone.
It is easy to join, and it is easy to earn money. Its a win win situation for us.
I really like joining airdrops.
Activity: 229
February 08, 2018, 07:10:36 PM
yes, I think airdrop is great fun and i like to search altcoin from airdrop. just participate then wait and hope altcoin goes into the wallet.

I ever get airdrop with a value of 0.1 ETH, and it makes me happy. so i suggest to you. do not leave airdrops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 07:08:38 PM
Generally, i love airdrops. Most of them can just peak at one moment and give you a lot of money, while other may remain dead for good. What i dont like about some airdrops are the terms and task involved.Some require that you post a reply on their thread before you can get a token. You can easily get banned for posting because you want to receive a token.
Activity: 246
February 08, 2018, 07:01:18 PM
Yes. I really love airdrops because it's free. It can help to all people in crypto world to earn tokens. But there are some things not good for me. Some airdrops are scam and some holders not holding their tokens in a right way.
Activity: 336
February 08, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
yes i like airdrop because airdrop gives us coins for free. every time I see a new shelter, I register there. I've earned over $ 100 for free just by signing up on the airdrop form. For me, it's better to join a bounty campaign or invest in the right coin.
Activity: 308
The Operating System for DAOs
February 08, 2018, 06:49:48 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Personally, I have never taken and will take part in airdrop. Because there are always a lot of people and everyone gets a penny, perhaps for projects this is a good option to remind about myself, but for myself I do not see the benefits there
Activity: 630
Merit: 37
February 08, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
ofc i like airdrop i just won last week 6800 iost refferal airdrop what you think ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 08, 2018, 06:48:25 PM
airdrops is good, but only for token holders. some air drop use clients for increase their token sell or increasment of social networks members, but when air drop eneded you can see only tokens holders are the winners of air drop, so i do not participate in airdrops.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
February 08, 2018, 06:44:34 PM
Yeah, airdrops are good things! Firstly, they can bring enough good amount of tokens. Secondly, it is just interesting. It isn’t boring and continuous mater that you must do, it’s single and competitive!
Activity: 85
February 08, 2018, 06:43:09 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

It is not that I don't like it, but I would rather think of being secure than enrolling in air drops for a little amount of tokens. Air drops are geared to launch or saturate the market with specific token, that is why they give out little amounts to more people, rather than giving a lot to a few. Unfortunately, there have been many incidents of air drops being actually made to steal information from other people, and sometimes, ultimately used to steal ones holding from their wallets. Thus, to avoid that from happening, I would rather not risk it and enroll in air drops.
Activity: 155
February 08, 2018, 06:35:35 PM
I like Airdrop very much, because while I join and participate in airdrop means that I contribute toward certain project. And the feedback from the airdrop helps me much.
Activity: 265
February 08, 2018, 06:32:58 PM
At one time I registered in Airdrops. However, it takes time, your wallet consists of a large number of different coins. They are not even enough for sale. It makes sense if you take part in ICO or in bounty program. Then the sum of Airdrops simply will be a bonus to the sum of the tokens.
Activity: 27
Merit: 4
February 08, 2018, 06:31:05 PM
Although most drop shitcoins, but if you get lucky there can be money made from them.  I haven't participated in many so i am still waiting for that "lucky" one. So yeah, i like airdrops.
Jump to: