Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 106. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
“Joy Token - Smarter Games for Smarter Players ”
February 08, 2018, 11:17:07 PM
Wow! I really like how you made this thread.
Asking for the public opinion with a little advertisement on the side. *honest compliment*
As far as airdrop goes, I do like them. Who would not want a free token?  Grin
Though some airdrops seems to fail and some tokens have no value for the mean time.
All I can say, Airdrop is a waiting game we all love to play.  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
February 08, 2018, 11:02:46 PM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
But you need to ask yourself why you are receiving that airdrop, nothing that is valuable is given for free, now some give the example of bitcoin where you could get bitcoins out of faucets, but you cannot compare bitcoin the first cryptocurrency to all the altcoins, most altcoins cannot compare to bitcoin at all and are nothing but cheap copies of the original.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 10:29:58 PM
of course i like airdrop because airdrop allot their coin for free just for our stay we follow the rules that airdrop give.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 10:25:10 PM
Definitely Yes! I like airdrops very much. It's like a free money, it's a very fin prize. It only takes a little effort to get the free coins. But we should always bear in mind that we never give our private key for airdrops.
Activity: 98
February 08, 2018, 10:22:51 PM
Yes I really like airdops because  it  gives  additional source of income  to me although the  airdrop owner or the  company give a small amount  but let face it t helps us. And also it is easy  to us bitcoin user because there is no report needed.
Activity: 98
February 08, 2018, 10:17:12 PM
free always means no value.
I prefer bounty.
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
February 08, 2018, 10:13:43 PM
Normally,I like this.Because,it is the best and easiest way to earn free coins or tokens by following their rules.But it is a matter of sorrow that there are many scam airdrop which is opened for their publicity or increasing follower and it is not an easy task to find out the scam airdrop.They do not paid the participant.For this reason,I do not like airdrop now.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 08, 2018, 10:01:03 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I like airdrop, and I often follow some of the airdrops available. Actually I do not really expect to get a coin from airdrop, because the coin I get from airdrop is free, but if I get a few coins from airdrop I consider it as an unexpected gift, as it follows the airdrop it is a fun prize.
The coins we get from airdrop are not so much, and sometimes the coin is also cheap, but if we are willing to hold the coin, the longer the price will be more expensive and give us an advantage...
Activity: 126
Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!
February 08, 2018, 09:54:09 PM
2018 is the year of privacy coins. I like the Airdrops I've been getting. By the time the Airdrops are over, I would have gotten almost half my coins for free. So, it's like my coins will be half off from when I first bought them. Then, all I have to do is HODL and wait for the profits.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
February 08, 2018, 09:44:26 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Airdrop is good, we can earn money through airdrop through sign up,  I earn money from airdrop when I am  jr member here, I earn money without doing anything its just sign up as the required for airdrop.campaign.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 09:41:31 PM
I like airdrop. Every day I participate in new projects airdrop. Then they send me coins to my wallet. This is as an addition to the bounty program.

Is your token from airdrop worth? I dont think it will be worth much. Most of them is just jewelry in the wallet.
Personally i dont like airdrop since the price is not worth very much. I know some of them worth but mostly not.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 09:33:38 PM
I don't like to join the airdrops although it is very easy to follow like only do easy step to get free tokens but many airdrops is fake or scam just collect our identity or emails.
but kickcity is good project, maybe I will join your airdrop.
Activity: 238
Hello World!
February 08, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
For me, I like airdrops because you can receive free coins without working so hard on it. Following instructions are not really hard. Some users are gaining profit from it so I think it's really helpful. But, you should only join legit airdrops because some are fraud.
Activity: 358
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 08:24:41 PM
NO I dont like airdrops again as I used to do. Is time consuming. I will spent time filled several forms, and subcribe to a lot of telegram and they keep spamming me. Most importantly majority of airdrops don't pay. They just use to do advertisment and they reap all the profit and run.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
February 08, 2018, 08:19:51 PM
I love airdrops. In a month I have more than 15 different coins. Actually now my coins cost nothing. In the future I hope a part of coins will grow in price. I still participate almost in all airdrops. Usually it demands little bit time. I hope in the future my coins can cost soooo much. At least I hope.
It is a pity that I have missed your airdrop
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
I followed the initial airdrop where I didn't understand much about crypto and  I joined about 50% of the available airdrop, but not all profits were only about 15% entering the stock. And several times i regret like HAT who now has a high price I used to sell cheap it from airdrop. And the rest live so a display on the wallet.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:47:34 PM
I never cared roo much about airdrops until I received some pretty nice ones!

I hope they will make airdrops that reach more people and easy discovery, I really dont like when I miss airdrops! (Omise 😭)
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
February 08, 2018, 07:41:05 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Yes, I love airdrop. By just joining their social media accounts,by fillimg out some forms, you'll have coins right away. We all don't know if the coins that they give would be profitable in the future. We'll just have to wait. Free coins would be great for our future investments. It's like recieving money for free.
Activity: 252
February 08, 2018, 07:34:35 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I was taking a part before in airdrop but the result not make my job worth. My time was wasting but nk good airdrop i get.
So i stop joining any airdrop because its ot worth enough compare with the time wasting
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 07:33:34 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

You have very nice project!
I will participate in KickCity airdrop and ICO!
I like good and successful airdrops, because of new coins like KCY
Jump to: