Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 103. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
February 09, 2018, 08:24:39 AM
Partly i like, does not take much time, but a lot of the scam projects have divorced, solid garbage, in which possible lucky to find a candy. It would not be bad to weed out somehow all this slag leaving only worthy projects, because you fill it in principle without thinking, because of the lack of time to study the project, having lost time
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 09, 2018, 08:13:45 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
nice advertisements.i almost thought that it was the title is inside.but surprisingly its advertising..well fo me AIRDROPS ARE JUST SCAMS.and who cares about the victims?so i advice you all guys.GET AWAY FROM AIRDROPS,THEY HAVE NOTHING CONCERNS ABOUT PARTICIPANTS
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop
February 09, 2018, 08:13:35 AM
Who wouldn't like free tokens? Converted .177 eth worth of tokens last week.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
of course in like airdrops because it gives you coins for free. I know it is a waste of time in someone for me it is not because you don't need to invest here they will be the one who will give you coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 08:01:07 AM
I do not like airdrops. They take a very long time, and the profits from them are small. I think it's better just to relax than to deal with them. Airdrops are good for schoolchildren. And then if all the lessons are done.
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
February 09, 2018, 07:41:41 AM
i love free money. i love airdrop
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 09, 2018, 07:29:43 AM
Very rarely come across worthy attention airdrops, so recently I very rarely participate in them.

There's nothing wrong on participating Airdrops because the only things you lose will be your time and efforts.
But most of the coins that you're getting aren't getting into somewhere but instead they just fill your wallet as shit coins.
Airdrops today aren't as popular or in demand as bounty campaign's because many of bounty hunters realize that Airdrops are just giving out shit coins and nothing more.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 07:27:32 AM
I really like airdrop is so easy to income just wait for the token for the higher value it easy to income and fill up the bounty project it's so many we can earn a lot of token.
Activity: 479
February 09, 2018, 07:21:18 AM
Yess. I enjoyed the airdrop because I get free coins without having to do anything. or buy it. But most penny things are not worth it
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
February 09, 2018, 07:20:54 AM
In my personal experience, I'm joining Airdrops since I started joining this forum and get as many tokens and coins as I possibly can but I noticed that most of them are failures and most of them are having no value and never hit Cryptocurrency Exchange that's why I never joined any Airdrops and I rather join all Telegram Campaigns and wait for a couple of months than Airdrops that's just nothing but giving you shit coins that is filling your wallet with no value at all until today.
Activity: 308
February 09, 2018, 07:18:01 AM
Of course I like it. This is an opportunity to get free tokens of a certain project for registration. It does not require any effort, just registration. And sometimes there is an opportunity to make money on this.
Yes its easy money but you have to careful about the data your providing there is lots ofr scammers out there to steal your asset as well as there is lots of data being sold in crypto community . Crypto community is small each data worth a lot.
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
February 09, 2018, 07:12:49 AM
There are lots of useless coins that have airdrop also. So it is very difficult to have a separation between good one and shitty one.
So most of the time I am aware of them..
February 09, 2018, 07:11:00 AM
I did not like airdrops because they clogged my Telegram and did not make a profit. But now I made a separate Telegram for them and got the first profit of 250 dollars. Now I like them more.  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 15
February 09, 2018, 06:59:21 AM
Very rarely come across worthy attention airdrops, so recently I very rarely participate in them.
Activity: 145
February 09, 2018, 06:51:03 AM
Im still not yet participating in any airdrop but I like the idea. It is a kind of a reward to the participants in the ico and also giving an awareness to the community here. A very helpful strategy to spread out the news about the project.
Activity: 88
February 09, 2018, 06:40:22 AM
Most of airdrops provide the participants with shitcoins. Also most of them request a bigger affords than a reward.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
February 09, 2018, 06:37:25 AM
Yeah, I like them. Seriously, who doesn't?  Grin

They are usually small and can not be the main source of profit for most people, but still sweet as free money.
Activity: 146
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
February 09, 2018, 06:27:42 AM
Airdrop is great instrument for founders to get more publicity, more subscribers in their socials and more potential members of ICO and clients of future project. But the profits for common people who participate in ICO are much lower cause usually they don't get much from that simple airdrop missions they gotta complete.
NH
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

the main purpose of airdrop is attract people. and im sure airdrop hunter will join in telegram for airdrop. not all, but some company will use this step to attract investor and bounty hunter.
i join some airdrop that easy rule. i dont like many require to do. sometime the price is good, sometime it bad.
airdrop hunter join just for airdrop.
Activity: 155
February 09, 2018, 06:18:10 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

For me airdrop is only used as by-side only, revenue from airdrop is uncertain, sometimes good coins sometimes not. But as long as I follow airdrop I never get the precious coins. so I focus more on being a bounty hunter because it is still in the learning stage.
Jump to: