Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 104. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
many like airdrop including me. if you are lucky you can earn free money and can earn a little big but many airdrop are scam so the coins just stack in your wallet.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
February 09, 2018, 05:59:44 AM
Actually most of the latest airdrop is not pure airdrop, most of them requires you to do some tasks such follow telegram, twitter then retweet, facebook and share, and some other tasks. In my opinion, it cant be called as airdrop anymore. It should be called by bounty, in general airdrop should be something that we can get without doing some tasks.
Absolutely I like airdrop, but not all airdrops. I usually choose some that I believe is a great project, otherwise I will just wasting my time for nothing.
Activity: 165
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 05:58:56 AM
Not so fond of, airdrop only pays a bit token and is not enough for the exchange fee. It will accumulate in the wallet.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
February 09, 2018, 05:57:56 AM
I like it sincerely because they have bring me more money than I have expected so there is no reason that I don't love it.I think I will continue to do it with my passion.
Activity: 378
February 09, 2018, 05:57:51 AM
In general, it makes sense to participate in airdrops, it is an opportunity to receive coins for free, some of which may even have value in the future. Unfortunately, not all airdrops send coins, as they promise
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
February 09, 2018, 05:55:59 AM
I definitely love airdrops, minimal work to get coins. If you have more referrals a few dollar coins can turn into a huge amount provided you got a group of supporting referrals.
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
February 09, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
I really like the airdrop because I do not have a job so I just look for airdrop or bounty to earn income. If still open airdrop registration how to follow your project?
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
February 09, 2018, 05:54:40 AM
Yes I like Good Airdrops which gives a decent profit but many airdrops are just bad.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
February 09, 2018, 05:52:32 AM
I like airdrops. It's good for both side, a project get a new supporters, a participants get a free coins for their portfolio. But not everything is all that happy. There are a lot of useless and even dangerous airdrops. They collect your private info and send phishing emails to you after that. So, be careful!
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
February 09, 2018, 05:41:44 AM
Actualy I like airdrops. Because of the free money, But sometimes it's too annoying because of the overwhelming number of airdrops that nearly 10% of it came to my wallet. So sometimes I'm tempted to join airdrops because my time is wasted.
Activity: 112
February 09, 2018, 05:39:52 AM
Of course. I love airdrop. Airdrop gives away coins for free in a very easy way. Coins are given also has a variety of values. I feel very lucky to get a lot of coins from airdrop.
Yes of course I do like airdrop,but sometimes i don't because we know that this new airdrop rule maybe fair, I think. As you can see, right after the airdrop there were already dumpers. If we used the old rules, there by having only less than 200 participants. The price would really go down because the dumpers have enough onions to do this. But right now, because it was evenly distributed, massive dumping is prevented.
Activity: 490
February 09, 2018, 05:26:10 AM
Of course. I love airdrop. Airdrop gives away coins for free in a very easy way. Coins are given also has a variety of values. I feel very lucky to get a lot of coins from airdrop.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 05:24:19 AM
yes of course. it's free but make sure that you must check first the ICO before participating in an airdrop.

check my signature it's the latest airdrop today. Havven ICO. Goodluck.
Activity: 259
February 09, 2018, 05:19:27 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Yes!
Activity: 912
February 09, 2018, 05:18:51 AM
Of course I like it. This is an opportunity to get free tokens of a certain project for registration. It does not require any effort, just registration. And sometimes there is an opportunity to make money on this.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
February 09, 2018, 05:00:13 AM
Yes i like Airdrops, why? because in airdrops we can earn money,an airdrop can be profitable. But be careful and aware of some airdrops because it can scam, cheat, and mostly fraud.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
February 09, 2018, 04:55:16 AM
All past month I have participated in many many airdrops, and all I get was Monero Gold which turned to be scam Sad Too many airdrops, but too few from them are worth filling the airdrop list
Activity: 406
February 09, 2018, 04:54:07 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

You have very nice project!
I will participate in KickCity airdrop and ICO!
I like good and successful airdrops, because of new coins like KCY

Oh cool! Thank you!
Activity: 256
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 04:46:14 AM
I dont like airdrops because 50 percent of them give useless coin others are scam or chater they want to steal your money. Generally ICOs dont airdrop anymore.
50 percent?   ... This is too good. In fact, there is no need to drop much more, 90-95 percent. Now everyone can make a token and give it to anyone who wants, but the idea of this token will not.
Activity: 434
February 09, 2018, 02:55:40 AM
I heard once about airdrop but I am not familiar about it. How it goes? Can somebody share any link where I can read details? Your help really appreciated much. Thank you
Jump to: