Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 2. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 08:18:29 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

I like airdrops because it was a free token but now a days, it is not worthy to look for an airdrop since there are more phishing sites and fake links more than legitimate airdrop that wants you to join their community.
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 07:49:26 PM
Indeed it is one of the risks if we participate in Airdrop. Nothing can be expected when we get a coin in airdrop. But keep in mind not all airdrop is not good. There are some airdrop coins with high prices and extraordinary of course.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 07:40:56 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

What is more, you can get tokens for testing a project's beta. For example, KickCity. You can get reward for testing this platform https://kickcity.io/event/5a9d11030cf2cac8e081f3e8

No, i don't really like airdrops.
in my opinion, airdrops are all lies and scam, it's not the easiest way to gain tokens or altcoins, they never pay me my reward from joining airdrops
Activity: 392
May 01, 2018, 07:28:16 PM
I like Airdrop because I had an Airdrop and earned a lot of money by sharing the ref link. The Airdrop often pays tokens for you with easy-to-follow and straightforward requests like FB, Twitter or join the Telegram of the project to get tokens for free.
I really like airdrops, because there are still a lot of airdrops that is really giving a good amount of token, and i like airdrop because it is free to join, and we can participate even 100 airdrops, but offcourse before we join or participate on airdrops we should analyze if it the project is good.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 07:12:59 PM
Are there a good airdrops at the moment? As i know not. 3-4 month ago there was really good airdrops what bring a good profit.
But after that all airdrops what i joined , not cost anything , all coins are very cheap.
Good Luck!
Activity: 392
May 01, 2018, 07:05:18 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Yes I do like airdrops, but it isn’t so profitable like before any more, I remember when airdrops used to be airdrops but now we hardly receive a reasonable portion of the total supply, most just give cents for this airdrops and are after large communities, I rather distribute my efforts into bounties, they seem to be much more better, and worth while doing, only if you choose to work for the best projects out there.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 06:49:27 PM
Yes i like airdrop because airdrops will be always get more profit. There are many kinds of airdrops in the crypto market if you can more get a profit in this market. I would like airdrops all crypto traders are trade on market so if you will get more profit then you have to follow the airdrop. Before few days ago i am doing airdrop i will get token in airdrops. So i like airdrops.
Activity: 209
May 01, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
I like airdrops. They can bring more coins than bounty. I'm register in airdrops in my free time
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
I really like the over the air through the air can get free coins with the rules is very easy. And results through the air very profitable. Day by day through the air the project very much and we have to be smart to choose whether it is a good project or not real.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
May 01, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
Previously, I was very fond of Airdrops, because they could live on. And now there's nothing to breathe, too many people. I do not even understand where you all came from. Previously, individuals knew about this, but now they know the whole world. Why people tell each other, I do not understand.
Activity: 230
May 01, 2018, 05:10:58 PM
If you're asking me that then all I can tell you is that I really like Airdrops, I've earned my very first crypto currency from airdrops that I have participated, I can't remember if how many airdrops I have exactly participated because all I've did is to register and join to any airdrops that I can find and soon after that I was able to receive tokens or crypto currencies which has  a high market value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 04:52:10 PM
Airdrops - an easy way to collect free money, but it can serve as a means for someone from the developer to get infected with malware. Therefore, you need to be careful with the kind of sites and links that opens.
Activity: 84
May 01, 2018, 11:48:36 AM
I did not work in such companies, but now I was interested. I would like to know more information about similar companies, and specifically about the proposed company
Activity: 47
May 01, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
it seems like everyone likes airdrop because it gets for free doesnt require capital so surely everyone likes to get airdrop although usually the result of airdrop is not too much but it is free so no problem.
Activity: 364
May 01, 2018, 11:41:50 AM
Yes I like but most of the airdrops now takes a lot of time to be listed in the exchange. Sometimes I doubt if the airdrop that I got is legit or scam . it takes a little time. but I can not lose money for that
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
May 01, 2018, 06:01:40 AM
For me, airdrops are a waste of time and bad earnings.  I see no reason to participate in them.
Totally agree with you. Lately, I'm generally not pleased with airdrops . 10-15$ that they give it is certainly a good reward for not much work, but in 90% of cases I generally do not give. And even where promised 10 dollars I had no more than 2-3 $ . Of course I didn't spend a lot of time on this but I believe that it is more profitable.
Activity: 119
May 01, 2018, 05:57:54 AM
For me, airdrops are a waste of time and bad earnings.  I see no reason to participate in them.
Activity: 128
May 01, 2018, 05:53:19 AM
This is free money but we need to be careful in choosing where to join as not all airdrops are real, some are scams and some might be dangerous to our wallets.
Activity: 553
May 01, 2018, 05:49:41 AM
Yes of course I like airdrop, because of the simple work and fast process in getting the free tokens. I think airdrop is the easiest way to get free tokens
Pages:
Jump to: