Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 52. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 04:25:09 AM
SOME AIRDROPS ARE FINE BUT TO ENROLL IN ALL THE AIRDROPS IS WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES AS MANY OF THEM ARE FAKE AND JUST AIM TO GET LOTS OF TELEGRAM USERS AND TWITTER FOLLOWERS AND AIRDROPS BEING ONE OF THE FINEST WAY TO ACHIEVE THAT.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
March 12, 2018, 04:23:02 AM
Just wondering, lets say in an average airdrop, a participant gets 2-3$ worth of tokens. What about transactional cost associated with them to liquidate. I think it must be eating a bigger chunk from that small amount.

Ofcourse, for bigger value campaigns, they may be worthwhile. How do frequent airdrop participants overcomes this problem?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
March 12, 2018, 04:18:37 AM
maximum airdrop are fake, and some airdrop are really unprofitable, and few airdrop are profitable, but its really hard to find good airdrop, so now i dont like airdrops.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 04:16:44 AM
I like airdrop, feel good when get some coin free.
Activity: 25
March 12, 2018, 04:16:27 AM
Everyone likes airdrops as it gives earning without investing anything and I like it.
I really agree with this, using only telegram we can get coins without spending a dime of money.
it's just that the very long process of airdrop token transfers is tired of waiting
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 04:15:05 AM
Most of them are only beneficial for referrers
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 12, 2018, 04:11:54 AM
I like airdrop just a very long airdrop process and sometimes waste time. prefer to join bounty because more results and managers who take care of it from BTT member so do not worry if there is a scam at the time of Airdrop take place. I have followed a lot of airdrop through telegram but the result is less satisfactory. airdrop via telegram I think members in it too much and uncontrolled when coin distribution.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 12, 2018, 03:48:48 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I really like the token that is provided for free. so does Airdrop, because Airdrop gives me token for free. I have collected enough tokens, but if there is a new Airdrop I follow it.
Activity: 130
March 12, 2018, 02:45:41 AM
Everyone likes airdrops as it gives earning without investing anything and I like it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 12, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Airdrops can be one of the options to earn. But at this stage of my professional life I prefer to do other things. For example I am talking about trading or about long-term investing. Choose your way.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 11, 2018, 12:41:52 PM
Everyone of us will surely like airdrops because you can earn by just signing up the form of the airdrop and after that, you will just wait until the coin is given. Joining airdrops is very easy and the good thing is, you will earn doing nothing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 12:41:03 PM
I think that airdrops are mainly attractive for crypto beginners. Thus, companies are attracting attention to increase their community and encourage recipients to buy coins later on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 12:40:27 PM
I do not really like them! If the airdrop passes within the framework of the campaign in which I take part, then I too participate. And so, I'm not specifically looking for them!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 12:39:52 PM
I take part, only one percent of a hundred on my example pays. This is a very sad statistics. I spend time every day. Hoping for the best)
You have to participate in bounty companies too. Because they pay more. Smiley
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
March 11, 2018, 12:34:34 PM
maybe everyone loves airdrop will in addition as it gets free coins they earn money instantly, but airdrop is now becoming less fun because many people casually make token/coin that is less obvious
Activity: 101
March 11, 2018, 12:29:05 PM
I like airdrop because it free, but it'll better if you have find much referral. If you just do alone and don't have referral, the value is very small except some lucky coin like Blockport (airdrop worth 2xx $ or U.Cash,...)
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 12:25:00 PM
everyone would be happy to get something without buying or working so this is one way to earn money without having to work first..
Activity: 182
Merit: 102
🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform
March 11, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
for sure man, it is legit and it is free, but if you want add more some profit you can also join the bounty program, it will be double your money Smiley no need to spend some money but we get money from it Smiley
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 12:21:08 PM
Earlier I attached little importance to airdrops. Now I've reconsidered my opinion. There are several advantages of airdrops: they take a little time, you needn't  to do tasks every day, there is a good chance to make money.
Activity: 49
March 11, 2018, 12:19:50 PM
Who doesn't? Everyone loves airdrops. I haven't got the chance to participate in one but I really do in the future. I mean, it's a great way of promoting new altcoins and I think the people behind these are really making a good job.
Pages:
Jump to: