Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 50. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 11:59:48 PM
I think everyone loves free distribution of coins, especially beginners. This may be a good start to the world of crypto currency

This is not good at all for me and also many other.
Aordrop give free coin to us without doing hard work and the coin or token have no demand in the market, are you still happy?
The airdrop which has demand only 1 or 2 of 100 airdrop. Dont waste time by doing airdrop which is not worth.
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
March 13, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
I like the airdrop program. Because it is given free of charge for the purpose of amalkan.
But nowadays a lot of airdrops are popping up and mostly scam. The number and methods of airdrop are now very numerous. But it did not work Huh
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:53:09 PM
Yes, I do like airdrops especially the legitimate ones because airdrops gives us rewards with only completing the requiements that we need for any airdrops. Airdrops is has a easy tasks than joining bountis thats why I also love airdrops much.
Activity: 9
March 13, 2018, 11:49:15 PM
I think airdrops are a good way to get tokens for free, but to participate in airdrop activities, in addition to having a bitcoin account, you generally need to have Twitter and telegram accounts, and it is not easy to filter out a reliable project. So you must do a lot of preparation in the early stages.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 13, 2018, 11:36:05 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Airdrop gives me a little token. so I do not like Airdrop. because joining with Airdrop wasted my time. so if I have my free time join Airdrop.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 2142
Slots Enthusiast & Expert
March 13, 2018, 11:32:52 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Airdrop creates coin from thin air, it attracts P&D
Also there is privacy issue according to Antonopoulos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHRnqJJ0rhc
Activity: 266
March 13, 2018, 11:28:52 PM
I do not have pretty big experience in it. But it is coolway to earn money
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 13, 2018, 11:26:16 PM
of course i like airdrop because all you need to do is join and wait for the end of ICO and be active and you earn a lot of token
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 11:10:47 PM
Yes i like airdrops before because it's an easy way to get free money but not as easy as you think. You need to do a task just like sharing a facebook post or tweets of them then you are good to go. It change now when some of the airdrop don't pay. My eagerness to do airdrops has gone with this some company that is not paying and i felt like my task with them is wasted. I'm just sticking now with bounty campaigns and forget that airdrop thing.
Activity: 308
March 13, 2018, 11:02:25 PM
Do you like Airdrops? If you're asking me that then all I can tell you is that I really like Airdrops, I've earned my very first crypto currency from Airdrops that I have participated, I can't remember if how many Airdrops I have exactly participated because all I've did is to register and join to any Airdrops that I can find and soon after that I was able to receive tokens or crypto currencies which both gain values or still remain no market values at all until now. What's good from it is that it will only take you a few minutes to register in an airdrops and all you will gonna do is to wait for the tokens or crypto currency to be deposited in your wallet address and most of all Airdrops are FREE MONEY.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
March 12, 2018, 06:22:37 PM
I used to participate in almost all airdrops. Now I do not have enough time. Now I participate in airdrops very rarely. And here to beginners I would advise to participate in airdrops. This will be a good start to your crypto career.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 06:19:24 PM
I do love airdrops back then when I was just starting to learn about cryptocurrencies I even earned alot from it and was given an opportunity to become an admin in telegram in a certain project that reached upto $22 each but now I don't joined much in airdrops because of referral programs which I am not good at and also some are asking for kyc that needs IDs that will serves as a proof that no cheating involved but the problem here is that those valid IDs they're requiring is which I don't have yet right now if only they will accept other government ID i would gladly participate on it.
Activity: 224
March 12, 2018, 06:13:16 PM
Airdrop is a good thing when it's really a good project because there are so many scams.
Activity: 98
March 12, 2018, 05:15:13 PM
I think everyone loves free distribution of coins, especially beginners. This may be a good start to the world of crypto currency
Activity: 233
March 12, 2018, 05:11:18 PM
6 month ago  airdrops were profitable than bounties but now airdrops fail generally. Only some of them can be succes so it is not good time to join airdrops. be carefull
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
March 12, 2018, 05:04:50 PM
Yes, I like airdrops. It can earn a lot of money in a very short time. But recently most of the airdrops are scam. So we need to be careful.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 04:39:01 PM
Yes, Airdrops are great. It's like gathering gold falling from the sky!
So, not always. Most of airdrops are just scams. Most of the coins that you sent are worthless and these coins just clog your wallet. Smiley
Activity: 18
March 12, 2018, 04:38:19 PM
Airdrops by themselves are an easy way to obtain 'free' money however these are time consuming so you need to balance and understand if your time is worth what they are airdropping, when I say time consuming is that researching and finding real airdrops will take you time and if you can do something more profitable during that time then Airdrops are not the best for you.
Activity: 190
March 12, 2018, 04:37:07 PM
I think everybody will be have some additional tokens. That why people like airdrops. But I dont take part in airdrops because at this time can earn much money with bounty
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 04:35:08 PM
I like airdrop, but is necessary to choose carefully the supplier of airdrops, so as not to waste time working for free.
Pages:
Jump to: