Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 53. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
March 11, 2018, 12:16:11 PM
yes, i like airdop,it can make more people participate ico,everyone also want ref to receive rewared therefor they ref more and more
Activity: 96
March 11, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
for the moment I am not very interested in the program. because at the moment I see the result of the airdrop is not giving big income so that's why I do not like to join the program.
Activity: 130
March 11, 2018, 12:06:06 PM
airdrop is good for me because its free. but for now i limit my self in joing airdrop because i incountered fishing scam airdrop. and because of that some of my token was stolen.
Activity: 252
March 11, 2018, 12:02:26 PM
when i start know crypto?i really like airdrop,i allways send my ref for myfriend to receive reward for my link ref,now i don't like airdrop because so easy to cheat ref,there are many token airdrop,when token live on exchange it sell too much,i don't like ico have token airdrop
Activity: 142
March 11, 2018, 12:01:50 PM
Yes i like airdrops beacuse I can get some coins for free and I hope that the project can get the goals so they can useful for many people
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
March 11, 2018, 11:59:05 AM
of course no! I have taken part in some projects and they just give me the bullshit tokens. I swear I do not join in any airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 11:51:55 AM
When I first started studying the crypto, I really liked them. It is useful to have a few coins and follow them, for changing their course. Now I take part very rarely.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 11:49:04 AM
I really like airdrop. I think it's also a great way to make money. just by entering our wallet addres, then we will get token for free. but not all tokens are worth the price, if lucky maybe get $ 100 from airdrop. but must be careful in choosing airdrop, because there are some scam airdrop and can harm us.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 11, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
Who does not like freebies, am sure everyone does. Just that we have so many useless airdrops right now. They just make joining one a complete waste of time. But there are still a few good ones.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
March 11, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
Yes, of course! I really like it, because we have free coin from it and I think, that it will really give a great income in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 11:09:59 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
i better like bounty or giveaway than airdrop, airdrop just small reward and small price in the market
and for now many airdrop phising or scam
March 11, 2018, 11:02:00 AM
Airdrops are good things no doubt. It's free. But  there are 2 specific moments:
1) you spend your own time for registration;
2) 70-90% projects are scums so you lose your time as a result.
Activity: 133
March 11, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
I don't join airdrops because I don't have idea how it is work,maybe later I can join it make's me interested on what I am reading right now.
Activity: 133
March 11, 2018, 10:52:43 AM
i like airdrop, as it is free, i just find the project i am interested in and i register as my reward is the topken co, i choose the project and i invest in this way
Activity: 26
March 11, 2018, 10:49:20 AM
Yes we do like AirDrops
Activity: 182
March 11, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
Yea, airdrops to me, are cool....just the most of them is realm turning my wallet account into spreadsheet format without meaningful value.

Scams also using airdrops to plot against people's wallet account. Imagine last week an ï wanted to apply for only had wallet address and private key space for me to fill.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
I'm just a Nobody.
March 11, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
We do love an airdrops Smiley Because it is free and you only need to fill up something or do a simple task to get the token/coin. I already have an experienced from airdrop that I've earned worth of 1000 USD but it's takes time to make the value of token from airdrop. You need to have more patience.
Activity: 434
March 11, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

in the first time I heard something about airdrop I got interested to know what is airdrop and from that time I`m interested in airdrop, I like to join airdrop because you can earn money for simple signing in their thread sometime you are required to join telegram and etc.
Merit: 8
March 11, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
Though i did not have much knowledge about airdrops but i was amazed what airdrop has given to some members in this forum. Is it really true that airdrop gives free tokens? Why is it that the number of the members here joining airdrops are few compared to the number of participant who join bounty? I did get the knowledge but more or less most of the member here after investing in bitcoin will likely to join bounty as to add up their tokens on the process and earn more. This is the good thing about the system of altcoin that gives us assurance of receiving tokens aside from buying it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 11, 2018, 10:38:17 AM
It is a free token with few simple tasks required, Why not? Though it is a small percentage of the total number of token distributed, who knows which token or coin will pump after long time of hodling it.
The thing you must bear in mind is that you must carefully select which airdrops you must join. There is a lot of legit airdrops giving rewards but also there is a lot of scam which they just collecting details and not giving any rewards in return.
Pages:
Jump to: