Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 56. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 12:28:40 PM
I do not like Airdrops especially for the past 6 months most of the Airdrops proof to be scam and where they are not will only pay coins that may not be enough as gas to do any transfer. I noticed that for the last 6 months most of the Airdrops are asking for donation promising to exchange with their own coins and at the end of the day they will collect your money will never distribute any coin to anybody.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 12:28:28 PM
yes I really like the airdrop why because the airdrop we do not have to wait long to get the coins we immediately get it after registering to the airdrop I every day looking for a good airdrop and I rarely to follow bounty.
Activity: 32
March 10, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
Obviously! Who doesn't need a free cash ? Everyone needs it. Its a win circumstance if the consequence of airdrop is wonderful and in addition to the venture is awesome so it will truly give an extraordinary pay.  Kiss
Activity: 127
March 10, 2018, 12:27:42 PM
Well i like them, and i dont like them. First i like them because its obviously free coins that might be worth something in the future, second, it usually isnt worth anything so mostly its a waste of time, althou you dont have to do much to take it so pros win agains cons i guess
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 12:24:12 PM
good to have interesting airdrop project paying you real good, I have participated in some airdrops of late and have really enjoyed the benefits of joining them
so As for as long as it keeps paying me free tokens I like Airdrops
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
March 10, 2018, 12:22:19 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I only like airdrops when I know that the tokens have a high potential of having a value. But for the most part, I think doing airdrop is just a waste of time and energy because most airdrops today end up not having any value or if your lucky, it may have a low value. I participate in airdrops only if I think the token has a high potential of having a value. Too many people depend on airdrops because it is the easiest thing to do, and this is one of the main reason I don't like to participate in it, and it is because the reward is divided into too many people, thus the reward tends to be of smaller value than what I expect.
Activity: 434
March 10, 2018, 12:20:09 PM
No, airdrop is just another option to attract the attention of investors to participate in it, but many airdrops that ignore the advantages of coin owned, airdrop has no definite purpose, airdrop just want to quickly enter the market exchange to get quick results but forget the quality
not all airdrop is good, there are some good ones too,
but there is one thing before you join airdrop that is understand the project.
Activity: 184
March 10, 2018, 12:14:14 PM
No, airdrop is just another option to attract the attention of investors to participate in it, but many airdrops that ignore the advantages of coin owned, airdrop has no definite purpose, airdrop just want to quickly enter the market exchange to get quick results but forget the quality
Activity: 280
March 10, 2018, 12:13:57 PM
I enjoyed the airdrop. This place can make money without doing anything. However, not every airdrop has money. and I work so everyday. Do not miss a single airdrop
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 10, 2018, 12:11:22 PM
I have always treated airfields with great skepticism. They can't make much profit. But yesterday I saw the news when at the airport could earn more than $ 1,000.
Ontology (ONT) is traded on Finance for$5-15. People poured 1000 ONT (5000-15000$) only for subscribing to the news in January.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
March 10, 2018, 12:07:51 PM
well, i like the airdrops. because they make bounty campaign so many people get free coin or token. but now so many airdrops fall before they launch. or maybe they scam. so maybe that is the problem about airdrops.  
Activity: 128
March 10, 2018, 12:05:01 PM
I love the airdrop. But most airdrops are worthless. Therefore, we should select some excellent airdrop when choosing airdrop.

Activity: 600
Merit: 256
March 10, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
Earlier the airdrops used to be very profitable. I myself profited immensely from various airdrops such as Stellar Lumens and EBTC. But nowadays too many people are applying for them, and as a result the rewards have gone down.
Activity: 36
March 10, 2018, 12:00:04 PM
Yes sure. Airdrops is one way to get free coin.  And some bounty program can get give you a big surprise in future.
And Today I will introduce you a big bounty program. Let's come here, and join.

https://marineco.in/ico get 450000 MTC free card code. Do not miss this opportunity, I'm glad to be a part of it and I believe you will too.

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 11:58:23 AM
I like airdrops that are not a scam, free and don't require the hassle of sending your ID scans for KYC. Smiley

So, that cancels out like 9/10 airdrops. Grin
Activity: 312
(。◕‿◕。)
March 10, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
I like airdrops because it's easy to do and by just filling up something you will get free money but I am choosey and it comes to it because it's hard to trust your identity to someone you don't even know.
Activity: 336
March 10, 2018, 11:33:59 AM
I love airdrops so much,but unfortunately I haven't got really profitable coins so far,mostly just rubbish that has never been traded anywhere Sad But I continue taking part in every airdrop with hope that I will have a great success one day.
Activity: 238
March 10, 2018, 11:27:19 AM
Airdrop is the fastest and simpliest way to earn money specialy in some successfull airdrop project. The question is who dont want airdrop? Only crazy people dont want airdrop tokens to earn money lol.
The fact is that you can earn good money for airdrops very rarely. Most projects do not issue anything or issue tokens, which are almost worthless. That's why I do not like to participate in airdrop.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 144
March 09, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
I like the airdrop because it does not take much time. However, the coin received airdrop value is not high.
Activity: 292
March 09, 2018, 11:32:59 AM
yes, because the airdrop is very easy to follow and the income provided fairly.
Pages:
Jump to: