Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 59. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 01:29:42 PM
I like airdrop before, promising award after a short task like tweet this message and post link, share referral code for your friends to gain extra coins,  post ETH wallet, join telegram for update, visit our FB group and like our page, and many more, then after doing one step second step comes and then the third one, until I gat frustrated and stop joining airdrop some are freaking annoying....
Activity: 28
March 05, 2018, 01:17:01 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
i wanna ask a question from you can newbie join the air drop? i like air drop because airdrop is free profit for every one.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
March 05, 2018, 01:12:02 PM
guys don't believe in airdrop , I have never had luck with them , can't choose those , I don't believe in them
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 05, 2018, 01:07:24 PM
I almost completely stopped taking part in the airdrops, because there was too much scam. I participated in December in 13 drops, of which 10 was a scam. But if someone has a good airdrops, I would have participate!
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
You get the "free" coin. The bookmakers got the "free" publicity machine.There should be subsidies in the future.
Similar to the current alipay WeChat unionpay three, holding the coin and using this currency to pay can continuously receive the red envelope subsidy?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 12:51:36 PM
Yes I do. Airdrop is free money from nowhere. I have several coins from airdrop that list on the market and gives me profit. Just participate on it. At the end of the day you will lose nothing because you invest nothing. Just fill up on their form.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
March 05, 2018, 12:49:59 PM
Naahh! I'm practically against airdrops right now as most of the airdrops that I joined when I was still a newbie are all scams like they don't even give the coin on the date they promised to. In fact, I didn't even receive a single one since I started doing airdrops except for POStoken, but it is different like any common airdrops out there. Plus, joining airdrops is risky because you always give you Eth address, chances are you might give your private key by mistake. I know some that did just that and their wallets has been wiped out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
March 05, 2018, 12:39:05 PM
but i see , some airdrop is not worth because alot ppl make fake account for submit/join multiple times.
and make the token has dump/fall , but if the manager have a good idea about airdrop rules , distribution etc , and make the airdrop fair.
i think i will join the airdrop , and hope the token from airdrop will have a good value.
Activity: 372
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 05, 2018, 12:37:09 PM
Who wouldn't like free tokens? Most of us love airdrops.
But some are just not into these because of scammers.
But i think it is worth the wait since you will not release money from doing this.
It has a lot of benefits and it is good for us.
But since it is just an airdrop.you should also consider working or joining others

true, even if there is a lot of scam airdrops, I dont consider it as a waste of time, I dont release any money by joining there, and there is no reason for me to like airdrops since I've already prove to myself that airdrops is amazing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
I personally really like airdrops. DeepOnion has a free airdrop going on right now, 7 more to go. It is a great way to distribute the coin and build up a community of people. Another thing I like about DeepOnion are all the features they keep coming out with, a recent one is an Android Wallet, which they are in the final stages of development on it! That is way cool. Check out more information about the wallet here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/video-deeponion-android-wallet-is-coming.28430/
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 12:31:21 PM
I like airdrops but for now I only choose what I have to join with because it's like 90% of those airdrops are becoming scam. But I previously earned more than $200 from airdrop and it was last year. Now I seldom join airdops.
Activity: 101
March 05, 2018, 12:31:06 PM
I think the majority of these airdrops are a complete scam, I have joined a lot of them, but haven't got anything. A few of these airdrops are legit, but coins are not of much worth.
The same situation. I received several coins worth $ 0 and I don't know what to do with them Smiley It's clear that this is to attract attention and not for the charity distribution of valuable coins.  Wink

Activity: 476
March 05, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
Airdrops now are more of being lucky to participate on the good project that will pay, that will immediately listed in an exchange and whose price is reasonable and not worthless token that will liter your wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
Airdrops are like free money waiting to be earned and some tokens that are still waiting to have their proposed values after a long time. Airdrops are likely the excess tokens that aren't burned because they knew that their project will be successful without reaching their hard cap or just freebies. Airdrops require little requirements and if you follow all of this simple instructions, you can gain their free token.
Activity: 42
March 05, 2018, 12:25:07 PM
I began to join airdrop campaigns about a month ago. Yet most of the coins that I signed up have not been deposited into my wallets yet.  And the few ones sent to my wallet have little value or no value at all. There are so many airdrops every day, yet most of them are not worthwhile. I am not sure now whether I should spend so much time on it.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 05, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
I think the majority of these airdrops are a complete scam, I have joined a lot of them, but haven't got anything. A few of these airdrops are legit, but coins are not of much worth.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
March 05, 2018, 12:15:32 PM
When we heard airdrop we can say that may be not too much needed but if you think it deeply it is our advantage because airdrop is a free token to the people who wants to have with it but only you do is to sign up their requirement and then they will give you a token in a period of time without doing.  
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
March 05, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
No, there is no such a good airdrops, so that's kind of sh*t. I'm not participating in that, because sometimes that airdrops not really airdrops, but through that forms of airdrop hackers try to steal money.
Activity: 133
March 05, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
I like airdrops because, its a way of earning Cryptos for free and it would choose to hold it for a long time to realise the value since I invested just time and not money
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 05, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
Yes,  for me as a airdrop hunter and a holder of tokens this is been very good experience because I really like aidrop so much and it is very exciting fill up the forms and wait for your tokens without any pressure and hustle. More Airdrops to come in the future. ☺
Pages:
Jump to: