Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 61. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 10:00:20 AM
Of course I like airdrop, because we get coins for free. But before listing on airdrop, I often look at the web first and read the roadmap that the project will work on, if it looks good and promising, I will join the airdrop.
Activity: 448
March 05, 2018, 09:53:17 AM
I dont like because they dont give any tokens. I joined 20 airdrop and they never give me something. I dont believe airdrops. They wants too many information and they wont give any money.
I dont want to waste my time Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
March 05, 2018, 09:50:54 AM
Yes definitely because these are free money but the downside is most airdrops are becoming shitcoins in the end and it has no value.

There is one token that is very interesting for me and that is Viberate. This is not airdrop but you can get some tokens by just promoting it on social medias.

Check this out @Viberate where you can get some tokens on daily bases for participating in promotional activities.

https://www.viberate.com/
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
March 05, 2018, 09:48:23 AM
Who wouldn’t like airdrop they’re free. Just follow the rules and after the ICO you have free tokens. But not all airdrops gives token and i am wondering why? Maybe they are scams.
copper member
Activity: 462
March 05, 2018, 09:41:35 AM
Yes. I really do love airdrops since it is free and it is easy to get. But we should also accept the fact that not all airdrops are legit. Some of them are scams. Not all of them are scams though. But there are limited airdrops that are legit. I've experience lots of airdrops joined them and get nothing in return. They will ask you to register to this then give them your ethereum address, join their telegram discussion, paste it on the telegram discussion, share this link and so on and so on. Yes if you caught a right and legit airdrop you're so lucky.
I have a similar story to yours, I came across several times with the situation when I did not get a coin for airdrop, although I fulfilled the conditions. After that, I no longer want to participate in this. There are much more stable ways of getting coins and tokens.
if seen the main airdrop use is to introduce a coin to the market, and by putting the market with it by giving, it encourages people to show interest and hopefully using coins for transactions, but out there airdrops has been misused as a scheme tactic for some people to doing ugliness.
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 06:07:32 PM
Yes. I really do love airdrops since it is free and it is easy to get. But we should also accept the fact that not all airdrops are legit. Some of them are scams. Not all of them are scams though. But there are limited airdrops that are legit. I've experience lots of airdrops joined them and get nothing in return. They will ask you to register to this then give them your ethereum address, join their telegram discussion, paste it on the telegram discussion, share this link and so on and so on. Yes if you caught a right and legit airdrop you're so lucky.
I have a similar story to yours, I came across several times with the situation when I did not get a coin for airdrop, although I fulfilled the conditions. After that, I no longer want to participate in this. There are much more stable ways of getting coins and tokens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 27, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I'm not a part of any airdrop launch but yes I like airdrops  Smiley
I'm a fan of airdrops because it's like trying your luck... since not all airdrops are profitable. Even if it took a long time waiting for the token's value to rise, some can just be treated as if it has no value at all. But anyways kudos to those project/campaigns who launches the airdrops. There is a big rising percentage of the cryptocurrency community who just knew/heard about airdrops. Since airdrops is a great way of promoting projects/ICOs/campaigns, that's the reason why the feedback to those projects are great... even though some just turned out to be a scam (another downside).
Activity: 476
February 26, 2018, 09:05:40 PM
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 08:07:10 PM
I haven't experience but I wanted to try. There's nothing woth trying since joining it is for free right? We just need to be lucky to find a good and legit airdrop. Smiley
Activity: 378
February 26, 2018, 08:01:43 PM
Lots of scam airdrops circulating in social media nowadays and  asking for donations so beware of that,
Sometimes it's also profitable,  such as we can get a free coin or token through airdrop.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 07:35:41 PM
I love airdrops, I try to sign up for them as much as I can. Made a pretty nice amount of money off of them so far! Feel free to check out the ones that were shared today! https://steemit.com/ico/@ansteadm/airdrop-wrapup-2-26-18

Or you can join my TG channel for real-time updates Smiley https://t.me/cryptoaidrops
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
February 26, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
I normally go for airdrop I really like their project. I don't just go for every ICO airdrop for the sake of airdrop. I do my due diligence before going for airdrop though it is free but that's how I do
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 07:06:38 PM
Yes, airdrops are good and can help me with my other expenses. These coins and tokens are amazing too, sometimes it does have a high value in the market which is truly fantastic. Cheesy
Activity: 420
February 26, 2018, 03:24:22 PM
Yes, I like this topic, sometimes it brought me a lot of joy from the money that it brought me. Given that I spent time only a few minutes!
Activity: 318
February 26, 2018, 03:20:00 PM
Of course I like it. This is an opportunity to get free tokens of a certain project for registration. It does not require any effort, just registration. And sometimes there is an opportunity to make money on this.
Activity: 305
February 26, 2018, 11:27:44 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

of course it's absolutely free and good to make money without money
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
February 26, 2018, 11:25:27 AM
I did lots of airdrops (more than 500) and only 5 or 6 give me something decent...... but yeah, they are free so yes I can't complain...
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 26, 2018, 11:20:42 AM
I used to sign up for a lot of airdrops before. You just have to register yourself and you receive free tokens. But now, I don't sign up that much because most of the airdrops are just not legit and not worth it. I still like airdrops though, I still participate sometimes and try my luck with it.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
February 26, 2018, 10:57:50 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Yes, I do like airdrops. It’s a great opportunity to earn coins/tokens for your efforts not by putting in money. Airdrops are best for new comers in the crypt market who want to earn excellent money and are ready to devote their time and best efforts for the same.
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
February 26, 2018, 10:14:08 AM
I will give a yes for a general answer. But looking at the different kind of shitty airdrops out currently,my level of attention and fairness for airdrops have dwindled. Many you register turns out scams, some when they eventually gives out their coins turns worthless; not even a single dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: