Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 63. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
I used to love airdrop because I can get coin without having to do many things but lately I have not done it because I have not had time to register the existing airdrop
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 25, 2018, 06:11:15 PM
No I do not like airdrops. If you are asking about airdrop campaigns, no I do not like them all. Most of them are useless and does not worth the effort, some of them are scam and does not pay anything. Bounty campaigns are much better.
If you are asking about fork airdrops or official airdrops such as Callisto on Ethereum Classic or Ontology on Neo; of course I like them. Who does not?
Activity: 294
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 06:02:21 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Many people like airdrop because it's free, and a lot of airdrop is simple just fill the form and wait the result. For me airdrop is like bounty campaign we must have lucky on it. Many people want to their project from airdrop or bounty campaign is will be success later, but everything is need one solution that's lucky. Although the project is look good and the devs are professional but if there is no luck then the project may not be successful. I have followed a few of airdrop and maybe there is no luck on me. Here guy with very lucky moment
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-earned-3500-from-the-1-airdrop-2670756
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 05:16:24 PM
I did not work in such companies, but now I was interested. I would like to know more information about similar companies, and specifically about the proposed company
Activity: 72
February 25, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
I like the idea of airdrop, but until the end I don't understand how this freebie works in fact.
Well, you get tokens that cost $0 and what to do with them if they do not grow up ..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
February 25, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
I have not tried to make money using airdrops, but I would like to try. I think it takes a long time.
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
February 25, 2018, 04:28:37 PM
really like
well if it can tolerably cover the losses in tradding
every day there will be a new airdrop that comes up and well if lucky it can be a nice airdrop
I remember once the first airdrop was the first airdrop eBTC that resulted in more than 1 eth
hoping such airdrop is there again
Activity: 154
February 25, 2018, 09:16:47 AM
Yes i like airdrops,, it can give as free token by joining and fillowinh their given instructions..
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
February 25, 2018, 09:09:56 AM
Hello! I like airdrops only when need write ur email and wallet adress,if need send pasport or somthing tweet,facebook share i dont like i dont think its airdrop if u need send ur private documents..i better do bounty and get best rewarded with no risks with my private documents floating somwhere, how stupid need to be people to send someone for 10$ pasports lol :DDDthen u have in future credit on 60k$ :DDD
Activity: 168
February 25, 2018, 09:07:04 AM
I prefer campaigns/bounties. Most aidrops end up not giving anything, and if they do - it's not even a lot.
Activity: 406
February 25, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
I dont like airdrops, it is waste of time I think, people are filling dozens form or something like that, and almost all of them is garbage, selling them totally 5 dollar or something like that, really bad:)
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
February 25, 2018, 09:01:09 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat (the airdrop is closed by now)

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

Yes sometimes it's very profitable so it might help my income every month in here. There are many legit airdrops that can be seen in marketplace so i'll always file any registration form for me to gain more coins. But not all airdrops are legit because some of here are scam so let's make our wallet safe.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 08:58:00 AM
I do not really like Airdrop because most of them are scam. The perpetrator of this scamming act will always asked for dontion which they claim is for gas to send the token once they collect your coins off they go that will be the end of the project.
Activity: 546
February 25, 2018, 08:55:52 AM
I like airdrops and I am working in it and I earn some money also.
Activity: 392
February 25, 2018, 08:53:46 AM
For the past few months i was in  the field of signing airdrops every inch of the day. But as times past by i have noticed that fake airdrops are very common, so i have decided to stop participating on it.

Overall, airdrop is good. Not all airdrop is fake. But be sure to spot a fake one.
Activity: 167
February 25, 2018, 08:48:32 AM
i like airdrop but until now i have not got the result from airdrop, i also have read airdrop now more scam.
but I still hope that airdrop in the future can give me an advantage
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
February 25, 2018, 08:06:02 AM
i liked airdrops when the idea of airdrop started but now, the thing thing has been a mess. I really hate registering for an airdrop of late because the whole issue is they want telegram users and what they do is create a bot and at the end each member get like some single digit tokens of a token which has a total supply of over 500,000,000.
I won't waste my time for this.
Activity: 159
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
February 25, 2018, 06:47:49 AM
no, because all the airdrop that I follow does not give me profit
Free coins are good. But many coins take more time to be listed on exchanges and some are missing few months later. Not all airdrops are worthy.
Activity: 227
February 25, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
in my opinion, I really like the airdrop, but I have not felt the result of the airdrop I get. maybe sometime after the airdrop I get is already generating. maybe i would prefer airdrop. hopefully the airdrop I get will be able to produce everything. Hehehe
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
February 25, 2018, 06:19:10 AM
Yes I like airdrops much because in the airdrops you have to just fill the form and follow the give instruction in the form as you have to follow their twitter and Facebook and you have to just like-share and retweet the project's post and this work takes just 2-3 minute and you will get the coins. So why not to fill the airdrops as we get free coins by just filling a form.
Pages:
Jump to: