Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 94. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 10:44:15 AM
Honestly, I don't like airdrops and I don't think it is really safe. I just don't feel secure about the idea or maybe I just lack knowledge of how it works and I get a lot of warning from my friends saying it's not at all worth it so I really didn't get into much details about it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
February 12, 2018, 10:38:37 AM
Airdrops can be kinda annoying according to me. You start by clicking a link expecting free tokens. You end up after like 10 min of clicking more links with following a new coin on twitter, telegram and youtube. I think I only will do this if I see potential in the coin from now... starting to follow to much wierd stuff on twitter.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Honestly airdrops is nice even if they given you for a small quantity of token but if you noticed that airdrop is our basis to get good ICO.This is our reference so that if time that they already conduct as ICO project we can choose what is really the best for our choice.Airdrop is not only that you are going to fill up and gets  token but on how they preliminary commercialized their project to make as amazed and have a reason to joined them soon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 12, 2018, 10:21:11 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Yes , Airdrops are awesome and great.To​ ​be​ ​a​ ​recipient​ ​of​ ​an​ crypto ​airdrop often​ ​the​ ​only​ ​requirement​ ​is​ ​that​ ​you​ ​have​ ​coins from the relevant blockchain stored​ ​in​ ​your​ ​wallet.Other crypto airdrops requires social media posts . These projects use an airdrop as a marketing campaign. It was only a give and take situation you are going to promote that crypto and you are going to receive airdrop.
Activity: 406
February 12, 2018, 10:18:22 AM
Yes, Airdrops are great. It's like gathering gold falling from the sky! It is a risk-less way of entering the cryptocurrency market
without the fear of losing money. It really is a win-win proposition!

hah  Grin agree
Activity: 29
Merit: 3
CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem
February 12, 2018, 10:14:51 AM
Yes, Airdrops are great. It's like gathering gold falling from the sky! It is a risk-less way of entering the cryptocurrency market
without the fear of losing money. It really is a win-win proposition!
February 12, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
Airdrops are in my opinion are one of the easiest and the most worth it in term of profit return. Worth it because what you invest is only your time, few task , and hardwork in looking for one. Some airdrops are beyond expectations that gives you a lot of profit gain but mostly some are quite successful and give fair amount of profit. The point is to look for those gold one by joining a lot of it because in the end it is all worth it for your spare time.

Unfortunately a lot of people just ignore the rules
Activity: 434
February 12, 2018, 09:53:50 AM
Airdrops are in my opinion are one of the easiest and the most worth it in term of profit return. Worth it because what you invest is only your time, few task , and hardwork in looking for one. Some airdrops are beyond expectations that gives you a lot of profit gain but mostly some are quite successful and give fair amount of profit. The point is to look for those gold one by joining a lot of it because in the end it is all worth it for your spare time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
February 12, 2018, 09:53:33 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

airdrop is also good because you get a free token just as the form you fill up is correct, but not everyone gives a free token because other airdrop campaigns will give you contributions or donations for you to get more free token is that better because you have nothing else to do but just sign up on their form and give you a free tokens
February 12, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
if you can get some free coins but you only need to give your wallet address (priv.key newer) and email or telegram username

Actually it's not always like that. Nobody will give you tokens just because you left your e-mail. You need to do something for the project too

I think airdrops can be a great way to distribute your token to the public to promote your project. However I think at the moment the amount of projects doing an airdrop is completely saturated so they are having less and less of an impact

A project always launch airdrop because they want to promote the project. And I can see nothing bad about it
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 09:36:47 AM
if you can get some free coins but you only need to give your wallet address (priv.key newer) and email or telegram username

Actually it's not always like that. Nobody will give you tokens just because you left your e-mail. You need to do something for the project too

I think airdrops can be a great way to distribute your token to the public to promote your project. However I think at the moment the amount of projects doing an airdrop is completely saturated so they are having less and less of an impact
February 12, 2018, 09:31:59 AM

Activity: 112
February 12, 2018, 09:18:25 AM
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
And who does not like free money Smiley but seriously, I prefer bounty. in the first they are more profitable, and secondly they give an opportunity to learn a lot about this or that project.
February 12, 2018, 09:11:33 AM
No, not always. Most of airdrops are just scams. Some of them are sending even coins, but those are just shit-coins. However there are really good airdrops also. It is really difficult to find out such a nice projects. Experience and doing own research will help to find out such a good projects.

You can not call a project scam if it's ICO wasn't successful
February 12, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
No, not always. Most of airdrops are just scams. Some of them are sending even coins, but those are just shit-coins. However there are really good airdrops also. It is really difficult to find out such a nice projects. Experience and doing own research will help to find out such a good projects.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
All the way up
February 12, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
For me, in my own perspective I really like the process of airdroping and the airdrops itself because you are being rewarded by a coin owner or company by just signing up or filling up their form properly also with some little promotion of their ico in the use of social medias that is why I am into airdrops and I see good future with them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
February 12, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
depends. There can be good and bad airdrops. Sometimes it might be scam attempt, sometimes it's really worth it and coins can get decent value. Don't consider it in general, take a look at each project separately.
Activity: 351
Merit: 0
February 12, 2018, 09:01:54 AM
Definitely yes, because airdrops is an opportunity for the beginners who doesn’t have an access to bounties because there are some bounties that accepting jr. member or up to participate in their campaign. And in airdrop it is less hassle, you will just filling up the forms that they’ve provided and most importantly you are also gaining a profit from airdrops with their tokens that they send to you, because most of it has a value, though some of the airdrops are not true but still it is a good side line.
February 12, 2018, 08:59:37 AM
I like the airdrop. Of course, you have to fill in a lot and sometimes boring, and only 5% get them full. You can get a token with a price of 5% in these 5%. But when you hit, you can make a profit, which is nice.

Yeah. Airdrop is a chance to earn a bit
Pages:
Jump to: