Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 92. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 13, 2018, 01:10:10 AM
An airdrop is great because it creates awareness about an ICO or token. It gets the word out to people who may not have otherwise heard about the project and it may cause the token price to appreciate.  Plus who doesn't like free tokens  Cheesy

Activity: 422
Merit: 9
February 13, 2018, 01:07:43 AM
Yes I like airdrop because we can get some free coins without any investment. Which we can hold long time to get good profits. Which is very good for middle class people like us. So I like airdrop .
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
February 13, 2018, 01:07:11 AM
I think airdrop worth only if the coin is at least 50% airdrop coin otherwise its just waste of time, at least I have that kind of experience so far.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
February 13, 2018, 01:00:55 AM
I'm an executive marketing Manager in one group handling different projects.I like the way of Airdrop to get more community to support the project.But nowadays a lot of scam airdrops are coming so be vigilant.Most of them are just taking all your information and used it in other aidrops to get more tokens.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
February 13, 2018, 12:57:34 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
We all know that is free coin but not all airdrop is good.. Thats why we need to choose good to make worth it and easy to earn money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 12:57:03 AM
I love the airdrop but it's the past. almost all the airdrop coins I have now are worthless and worthless. The airdrop coin I think will just be a junk coin nowadays. That's the reality that happened to me. So I do not like airdrop at this point.
Definitely, we love aidrops which make us be lucky soon if the value of token that we got have a great value. Also, joining airdrops will depends that campaign if they just give it away or you need to be part on their channel to be always updated. Now, I have 8 tokens came from airdrops but unfortunately as of this time its not as good value but I believe it will be a great value in the future.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 12:53:54 AM
yes I like airdrop because airdrop gives us a coin for free without having to donate.
But we need to choose wisely because some airdrop are valueble. So that is worthless also.
Activity: 72
Merit: 4
February 13, 2018, 12:51:33 AM
For me, airdrop is kind of like a hype
Activity: 156
Start my crypto for better world
February 12, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
definitely yes!!!

it is free and money, a start for your crypto in 0 capital

i will spend 1 hour at least everyday in airdrop~ hehe

Cheers
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
February 12, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
Who does not like freebies. I love airdrops, just that nowadays what you get for airdrops are usually so small or insignificant in some cases. Nut airdrops are my thing.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 04:15:16 PM
Yes, I like them, they are simply giving away free money, so why not to like them ? But the problem is that the tokens given by airdrop campaigns are worthless mostly, and haven't real value. You need to be vey lucky to get good and valuable tokens from airdrops.
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
February 12, 2018, 04:11:50 PM
No AirDrop but Referral Program
Your referral link will be: https://ecex.exchange/
Every participant will get unique referral code also unique link with this code will be provided.

Program participant is free to distribute this link in any channels he/she sees suitable in form of text and/or image.

Spreading unrealistic promises, false information and other illegal statements will result in immediate ban from program and closing participant's Ecex Exchange account without any compensation.

Rewards:
Participant will get 10% of any Ziggurat token turnover the referred customer will generate in Ecex Exchange system, will it be bounty payouts, mobile ICO purchase, assignments purchase or any other future service. Plain opening account in Ecex Exchange is not subject of reward.

Ecex Exchange will announce 30 days in advance of any changes in referral program, current rules apply at least until 20. April 2018.

Activity: 336
February 12, 2018, 01:41:44 PM
I dont very often take a part in airdrops,most of them are just crappy but sometimes one of them can surprisely give good money such as Polymath recently.So it is worth participating.
Activity: 182
February 12, 2018, 01:35:03 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

I never tried to earn money from airdrop but I read it from my friends who's been waiting for the give away tokens if you just registered. I also want to try it, but to be honest, I really don't know how. As of now, I prefer to work on a signature campaign because their payment is worth waiting for though it required you to posts and wear their signature which is not a difficult thing to do. I am looking forward to Kicky project and I will definitely try to register in their airdrop.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 12, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
I like airdrops. I think they are a good way to promote a project and make it known. It's a very effective marketing tool. And of course, it's also a way to receive free tokens and get some profits. I have participated in some airdrops, but only of projects that I think may have a future or that they have a definite project.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
February 12, 2018, 11:56:33 AM
Yes I like it, airdrop is simple, very fun and easy, I get some airdrop and do not need capital, if lucky then the coin or token price goes up drastically.
Yes of course i like it very much, even sometimes theres have no value some of them , but mostly it have. So there is nothing to worry about, you just need is to fill up the form, then you can have it. But one more thing if they ask in the form your private key dont give it its a scam.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 12, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
it seems like everyone likes airdrop because it gets for free doesnt require capital so surely everyone likes to get airdrop although usually the result of airdrop is not too much but it is free so no problem.
Activity: 166
February 12, 2018, 11:53:10 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

I dont usuallty participate with airdroos because to what i have researched these free airdrops has less chance of making a success in the future,to what i see that is quite accurate instead of joining airdrops try social media bounty campaigns if you do not have high rank accouns here in bitcointalk.Im sure you will receive good amounts of stakes after the ICO.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 12, 2018, 11:48:57 AM
Yes, I really like airdrops because you just have to wait and you will receive a free token. It is effortless and you don't have to exert time and effort. All you have to do is to fill up the form given.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
February 12, 2018, 11:46:07 AM
Yes I like it, airdrop is simple, very fun and easy, I get some airdrop and do not need capital, if lucky then the coin or token price goes up drastically.
Yes i really like it because it gives me extra money for free, so everytime there a give away airdrop, im really glad because it means i can get money through it. Also you can get it without do anything in crypto or no need a capital, also sometimes when you try to hold it, it goes up its value and its lucky for you when you get airdrop like that.
Pages:
Jump to: