Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 90. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
February 13, 2018, 05:19:46 PM
yes airdrop is free coin give to people who joining in project, airdrop is held to promote a project, airdrop is held to promote a project and how to get it easily just by registering and following the rules
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 13, 2018, 05:18:59 PM
Big minus of airdrops for its participants is that they take a very long time. A profit is quite a rare phenomenon.
Activity: 201
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 05:16:46 PM
I have to like the project and I research about the airdrop. not many give you returns.
Activity: 52
February 13, 2018, 05:15:28 PM
Not all airdrops are easy and profitable. Some require you to do some social media announcements or tasks which consume a lot of time. Most of the times you register for an airdrop and coins never shows up.

Not all of them are like that though. I have seen people making money of airdrops alone. You need to be dedicated and should be able to spend quite a bit of time. Bounties are more beneficial in my opinion if you have the skills.
Activity: 154
February 13, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

I like airdrops but 99% of them will not bring you anything except the next name of the token in your wallet. Airdrop is an excellent PR move of the company, no more. In the remaining 1 percent of all airdrops there are really worthwhile, but this is very rare ..
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
February 13, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
Wow! I really like how you made this thread.
Asking for the public opinion with a little advertisement on the side. *honest compliment*
As far as airdrop goes, I do like them. Who would not want a free token?  Grin
Though some airdrops seems to fail and some tokens have no value for the mean time.
All I can say, Airdrop is a waiting game we all love to play.  Wink
Airdrops can be a hassle, yes getting free coins sounds nice and the possibility to earn money seems like a good option for some but the truth is most coins you get from airdrops are not going to get any value so you are wasting your time and when we take into account all the effort you need to go through to claim the airdrops and the problems to sell them that makes many people to think it twice and decide to not participate in airdrops.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 04:16:40 PM
I don't like airdrops. I don't like a big number of junk coins in my wallets. Not many of the total airdrop amount is worth your time (add the time you spend to check the growth of the coin on the market).
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 13, 2018, 09:59:41 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I dont usually participate in airdrops because it is not worth the hassle,most of the tokens you will receive with these free airdrops wont have any value in the future,i prefer bounty campaigns over these airdrops because bounties are mor profitable because these ICOs will pay you a decent amount of tokens after the ICO has ended.Thes tokens can be convert to bitcoin or ethereum or whatever your prefered altcoin after holding it for a couple of months it could be worth x100 than its ICO price.
Activity: 294
February 13, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
Yes, airdrops are sometimes very beneficial as you may get some free coins which are of good value. These airdrops are profit giving programs and i like it because i have earned many coins from airdrops which are of good value in market now.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
February 13, 2018, 09:44:43 AM
yes, because airdrop is very easy and gives us profit
Yes i like on joining or participating on air drop because i am earning a free tokens and i like airdrops a lot because i can join a lot of airdrops and i am so very happy that i am earning tokens with just only joining and because of airdrops i own more than 6 tokens.
Activity: 672
February 13, 2018, 09:42:24 AM
Of course I like getting airdrop, but only if the coins of a project do not cost less than the transaction of these coins on the exchange itself. It's sad to see that airdrop costs $ 0.01, and the transaction that sends this aidrop to the stock exchange will cost $ 0.5
Activity: 546
February 13, 2018, 09:37:39 AM
Who don't? But I don't like all the airdrops. I like to sign up for only good ones. Even if it is free, I don't want to put my email to every airdrops out there.
Activity: 91
February 13, 2018, 08:40:41 AM
I really love airdrops. It is very easy to register and earn free coins for registration. We need to work hard to be successful. Airdrops that required your private key.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
February 13, 2018, 08:26:41 AM
Yes, I like to get free tokens. They can become very expensive in the future. You can not give up a good chance to get rich in a few years. But you must be aware that many tokens will depreciate.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 13, 2018, 08:25:13 AM
yes, because airdrop is very easy and gives us profit
Activity: 196
February 13, 2018, 08:18:18 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Actually airdrop is the easiest way to get free token from company.
It can be valuable and mostly dont have value. If the airdrop have value then just sell it soon.
Anyway, i dont like to join airdrop because most of them not worth.
Activity: 448
February 13, 2018, 08:15:38 AM
Why not? who doesn't want a free money? Airdrops are rewards for everyone and mostly people love to get free rewards. I'm filling airdrops form from about 2 months and i get now $2000+ free. I know there are mostly scam airdrops but real are also there which i only get on 'Free Airdrops' App. This app is avaliable on google playstore. Enjoy free airdrops and earn free!
Activity: 406
February 13, 2018, 08:08:07 AM
For sure. If the project has good marketing plan, almost every airdrop is valuable.
Yes i like airdrops because airdrops are helping a lot people here in cryptoworld to have a free tokens and even we are not doing anything is we will have a token, and i like many airdrops because it is giving a very great token that has a great value on the market.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
February 13, 2018, 08:04:42 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Right now, I am already losing my appetite with crypto airdrops. I used to join airdrops and even check some updates on a daily basis. However, it seemed all the coins I received are nothing but either little peanuts or useless shitcoins. With that, I stopped exerting effort in looking for airdrops, signing up, and checking every now and then for updates. What I received were not worth my effort.
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
February 13, 2018, 08:02:54 AM
I like the airdrop program, but the airdrop is not much of a task (just register email from the registration form). but I do not like the airdrop that there are tasks to post via forum or have to install the wallet client.
Pages:
Jump to: