Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 96. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 05:46:52 AM
two months ago I often participated in airdrop. because at that time airdrop very promising and easy to get.
while the current airdrop is difficult to get. and rarely get into the wallet.
then I've been ripe following the airdrop for that reason.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
February 12, 2018, 05:36:28 AM
airdrop is giveaway
we just need fill that airdrop form to get free tokens
different with bounty, we need follow the project and doing some job to get the tokens
yeah i like airdrop, but dont hope too much for the value of the airdrop tokens
some airdrop's legit, but so much airdrop was scam
just enjoying it
Activity: 406
February 12, 2018, 05:29:20 AM
I do like airdrops when they turn out to be really profitable. Most airdrop aren't, but I've had a few good surprises !

Would you join KickCity airdrop?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
I do like airdrops when they turn out to be really profitable. Most airdrop aren't, but I've had a few good surprises !
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
February 12, 2018, 05:18:28 AM
I don't like Airdrops. You can accidentally stumble on phishing and lose all your money from your wallet..
Activity: 210
February 12, 2018, 05:08:34 AM
Actually I like airdrop. Who doesnt like free and easy money? But the coins that i earn from airdrops, they are still 0$. I am new at airdrops Smiley I hope there will be days when I see that they are $ 1
Activity: 912
February 12, 2018, 05:02:55 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Stupid question.I think that everyone likes it. Without doing any work, just register and get tokens for free. This is the easiest way to earn money.
Activity: 187
February 12, 2018, 04:57:55 AM
Airdrops are like everything else in crypto, massive amount of scams, takes a lot of time if you do it properly, sometimes could get a jackpot. Excepting to be rich in two clicks if just insane.
I mean is it easier for ICO, God it takes ages to go through WP and avoid scams, and what about the bounties, better be organized also between the reports and the things to do!
With great powers comes great responsibilities (Churchill, Voltaire or Spider-Man! Up to you)
Activity: 406
February 12, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
it has opened..i mean the telegram link

What do you mean?
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
February 12, 2018, 04:18:53 AM
Now, as always, a lot of rock and worthless airdrop, it is better to participate in the bounty and it will be more useful,and airdrop is so.....
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪
February 11, 2018, 03:16:36 PM
What is there not to like? Free tokens with minimum time invested. I like them, but don't have much experience. I hear that there are many scam projects so you don't get any tokens from them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
February 11, 2018, 03:14:48 PM
For beginners, perhaps, airdrops are a good opportunity to enter the world of crypto-currency. But for advanced members of the crypto community this is just a waste of time.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
Activity: 219
February 11, 2018, 03:01:59 PM
I dont like airdrops because generally they are fake . They try steal your private key or your token. If you want to make money you should try bounty
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
February 11, 2018, 02:54:52 PM
It's a gamble. Out of 100's of airdropped I participated in, only 3 or 4 got me good returns. Rest of the coins either don't have any market or they ease to exist.
Activity: 224
February 11, 2018, 02:53:36 PM
it has opened..i mean the telegram link
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
February 11, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I try to participate only in interesting projects. Airdrop does not take much time. The results are still modest. But I've been involved for a while.
Activity: 1022
February 11, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
the chance as receiving airdrop that receiver to connects with the relation on qualification as becoming parts with the scheme of productive as developer to manage the relatives on works as the occupation of different manage with the technical arrange on consolidation,
to goes on following as receiver might gains with the subsidiary on customs with the release of token to moves on forward as expending the use with the parts as the substitutional spares to work on practical manage of tasks as might included on parts with the exchange of disposition with the value on token as the consequence on appropriation.

Activity: 224
February 11, 2018, 02:47:33 PM
i am trying to join the telegram link but not opening
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
February 11, 2018, 02:44:30 PM
Yes free coins why not? maybe the coin may spike up to $100? and you are going to make a fortune without spending any money just joining airdrops really helps out newbies who are new to the cryptospace and do not have much to start with.
Pages:
Jump to: