Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you like airdrops? - page 99. (Read 7681 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 09:14:43 PM
I like airdrops, but the payoff is low, so I prefer to devote myself to bounty campaigns. Anyway it will depend on each person
Activity: 22
February 10, 2018, 08:54:49 PM
I really don't understand why people do airdrop. It feels like just giving out for free like no value or reason for the company.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 08:37:54 PM
For me yes i like airdrops because they gave free tokens to those participants that fill their form ,. I receives tokens in airdrops that i participated and i can say that most of them are shitcoins and no value at all. But most of the token that airdrops give has its own whitepaper and roadmap and have a good community. Those token are good to have and good to hold for a long term profits.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
February 10, 2018, 08:33:13 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?

I love airdrops.  If the project is viable and has potential all the better!  The only downside is if they require a retweet or something it can get kind of spammy towards your followers.  For that reason I have limited myself to one or two per week. 
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
February 10, 2018, 08:28:07 PM
Yes! I like it very much because i can earn money from altcoins that is given for free and without investments in an easy way.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 08:26:23 PM
Yes, i love airdrops because they are free and sometimes you can have it and you dont need give/do anything in return. The good thing in airdrops is you can join many different airdrops not like signature or bounty campaign you can only join one at a time.
Yh they are free,but airdrops of these days dont look free any longer.Most of them are just referral programs.Try registering 10 airdrops today and you will realize almost 7 are asking for referrals. And the task some of them ask,its as if you are doing a bounty for them. Grin Grin
Activity: 195
February 10, 2018, 08:23:01 PM
I like airdrops.Initially,they may look less valuable when you first receive them simply because people dump them easily. They are a bit boring to hold because they dont peak easily,but when they do peak,then you make a lot of money from them. Dont hold airdrrops for long when they peak,they can fall easily back to square one. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
Yup, airdrops can be sometimes very profitable and also I am sometimes finding some underestimated projects using this way.
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
February 10, 2018, 05:22:06 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Yes,Actually Airdrop poses a great potential as an extra profit for users in this community. you could actually get a few bucks out of Airdrops but of course with easy registration and few requirements to get extra coins it is already a great deal. You simply need to find or qualify a airdrop.
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
February 10, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

hello my opinion about airdrop is equally as profitable for the project and that get airdrop, because the project will be visited by many people gain the airdrop. and the project will be widely known in the sense that it is known to many people. and potentially successful projects. because many are interested in the offer of the project. so essentially both sides.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 10, 2018, 05:19:54 PM
Yes, i love airdrops because they are free and sometimes you can have it and you dont need give/do anything in return. The good thing in airdrops is you can join many different airdrops not like signature or bounty campaign you can only join one at a time.
What do you mean sometimes you don't give anything, it is not airdrop if you give anything in return. Airdrop is something which you get for free.
I don't like airdrops because I think amounts are very small and usually they are worthless tokens.
Activity: 133
February 10, 2018, 05:16:54 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 05:02:26 PM
I try to participate in airdrops. Minimum of actions and a minimum of time-I like it!
 I will definitely take part in your airdrope!I'm not familiar with the project yet, but I'll read about it! Wink
Activity: 364
February 10, 2018, 12:20:25 PM
I prefer airdrops because airdrops provide a free coins without donation, it and every day new information is received which includes bounty programs.

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 04:35:35 AM
Hello guys!  Wink

SO  Shocked

Airdrops are free. And anything free is mighty fine with me. But airdrops usually have a slim chance of success in the exchange. So I don’t participate much in airdrops. But if given the chance, why not. Just not a priority for me as of the moment.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 04:16:21 AM
i like airdrops of course, it's free and we can make some money from free coins. there's a lot of people now earning from airdrops, and it's a good sign . soon many are going to be interested in airdrops specially those who did not believe yet in crypto.
Activity: 21
February 10, 2018, 04:02:22 AM
Of course, because we can get it for free. Airdrop is also a way for cheap advertisement.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
I dont like airdrops. Because lots of airdrop tokens in my wallet, but nothing is selling. Just make a full wallet only. I prefer bounty, clear tokens and the amount is not small. Token prices can be expensive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
February 10, 2018, 02:56:26 AM
yes I really like airdrop let alone airdrop which as it used to just fill out forms and tokens have been sent to the wallet but most airdrop now have to go to a website. I also participated in the airdrop the results were also pretty high I got 500 usd from airdrop
Activity: 210
February 10, 2018, 02:50:18 AM
Most of the time, I'm not going to take part in the airdrops, because they're more of a scam.
But I am very interested in your ICO project, and I think I will participate in your airdrop. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: