Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 18. (Read 7763 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:55:49 PM
Afore jumping into a few expedite operations, traders might discern to what level cryptomarkets normally are unstable and quickly changing this quarters and conceive one sound method.
Activity: 127
August 01, 2018, 06:53:34 PM
As a loyal fan of encryption, why should I panic? Although I know that the cryptocurrency market is now falling seriously and is a bloody market, I will not sell the coins I own at this very low price because I know that I only need to maintain my good attitude. Wait patiently.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:50:30 PM
Not only in crypto but anyone that invest in a project or business will always panic in one way or the other.
So in crypto once you invest you will panic anytime there is fluctuation in price or decline in market.
But the way we react to the panic differs and depend on individual.
Activity: 191
August 01, 2018, 06:40:15 PM
Yes, of course, it will have an impact upon the value of the coin. The price of the coins will be getting down because of a lot of people who sell tokens. So the bounty hunter, when it was done last token ICO, sale price is definitely very cheap already. So we have to hold the coins until the price goes back up and we'll have to wait for the price of the coin above the price of ICO.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:35:49 PM
Panics is that pushes criptocurrency market down now. Whales earn a lot of money due to people panics. At present small correction can cause market fall due to people behaviour
Activity: 108
August 01, 2018, 06:33:39 PM
I'm not panicking because I sold most of my COINS by April 2018. I escaped successfully. I'm still waiting for the time to invest in encryption again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 01, 2018, 06:33:35 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I guess crypto and panic cannot live together, cause crypto is a risky way of earning money, so people have to be calm and have to be able to make decisions with clean mind.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 06:32:05 PM
"
Many people are panic.because the bitcoin is not okey for now.I think this is for positive condition and then the price are low.
People panic because they don't believe i strategy which they chose, or they don't create any strategy at all. I believe in manipulation on this market, but the panic don't so good as you think."
Activity: 113
August 01, 2018, 06:27:11 PM
In fact, I was panicked in a small number of times, but every time I browsed the Bitcoin forum, I saw that everyone can have positive energy and be full of good future. I will not panic, I will become everyone. Just as full of positive energy, I will not sell my coins when the market is bleeding, I will wait patiently.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 06:24:46 PM
At the moment the market is in a drawdown and I do not pay attention to the low cost of coins. I'm counting on long term, so I don't panic. I am sure that after a time, many coins will rise in price, despite the fact that they are sold now cheaper than the cost of the ico.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

In such a situation, it would be unpleasant for me to observe the events.
I try to stick to the actions that previously planned not to sell below the agreed price and sell as soon as the price reaches the goal.
Activity: 42
August 01, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

I try not to, but i always find myself panic-selling and buying. All part of the learning process, will improve with experience
Activity: 453
August 01, 2018, 04:43:51 PM
No, I never panic because everything becomes normal after a while (1-2 years).
I am not panic too because I embrace the fact how crypto really works, that is why for those who are just beginners we should just explore ourselves, study things especially if we want to invest in a certain project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 505
August 01, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
I dont think i would call it a panic, I tend to FOMO into some projects that have a big potential to grow short/mid term and I usually get burned so I have to held myself back and avoid this behavior.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 04:26:35 PM
No, I never panic because everything becomes normal after a while (1-2 years).
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 04:19:57 PM
I would not buy any tokens now. Too big risk. The market is full. It is a pity that this happened. A year of tems was not so bad ...
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 04:04:49 PM
I'm not trying to panic because when you want to make a decision, it is highly possible that with emotions you're going to make a worse one. Remember about some psychologic stuff when you want to start your journey with investing/trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
August 01, 2018, 04:04:18 PM
there are so many people that would sell their coins while they are getting reearded at the bounty payment. I prefer to hold it allthe way than doing panic selling. Patience is the key.
Everyone has his own threshold of patience. Someone has more, some less. So I can imagine the situation when I panic.
Activity: 119
August 01, 2018, 03:59:45 PM
distributed coins prices fall below the usual ICO prices, many investors hold and try not to panic because it is reasonable but if the coins have a very good potential it is only for a while the coin can exceed the price of ICO
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
https://www.cryptocarz.io/
August 01, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
I personally always try to adequately assess the situation in the market.After all, those who panic code not not earn a penny and in turn lose!
Pages:
Jump to: