Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 37. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 02:01:10 AM
I don't really understand people who sell their tokens immediately after listing on any exchange. If you have at least some experience as a bounty hunter, you should know that this is normal, when tokens are distributed, there are always dump on exchange. I am always patiently waiting and buying cheap tokens.

Yes I agree. There are really some bounty hunters who immediately sell their tokens right after it is listed. Although we must understand them becausr it is their choice, but I think this selling of tokens right away could make the value less and less. In my case, I prefer to wait and be patient.
But there are people who sell for less than the price of ICO is stupid. Even if they will not sell tokens they might be able to take more value for their tokens. But it is up to them if they are satisfied with what they can produce even little of it.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
I don't really understand people who sell their tokens immediately after listing on any exchange. If you have at least some experience as a bounty hunter, you should know that this is normal, when tokens are distributed, there are always dump on exchange. I am always patiently waiting and buying cheap tokens.

Yes I agree. There are really some bounty hunters who immediately sell their tokens right after it is listed. Although we must understand them becausr it is their choice, but I think this selling of tokens right away could make the value less and less. In my case, I prefer to wait and be patient.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
July 20, 2018, 01:40:21 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I would never panic. These things are happening in the cryptocurrency market and not important as long as the project is good and on track.
Activity: 125
July 20, 2018, 01:33:29 AM
The encryption market has been falling for the past year. I didn't have much panic at the beginning. I thought the market would recover soon, but the encryption market has not improved so far. I started to panic a little.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 01:24:29 AM
I think the most negative days have passed and now there is no reason to panic. In the near future, the situation will change and panic will be at those people, who did not have time to buy cheap, because the price of the cryptocurrency will rise steadily.
Activity: 81
July 19, 2018, 04:31:47 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
July 19, 2018, 04:28:38 PM
At the moment, I do not panic because it seems to me that the market will soon begin to recover. Now you need to take active steps and buy alternative coins.
Activity: 140
July 19, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
When I invest in ICO  that means that I truly believe in their product and in their command .  If I see at market tokens being sold at a very low price, I might even buy their tokens.Its good time to buy but not a be in panic.
Activity: 294
July 19, 2018, 04:14:16 PM
I do not panic, because I understand that this may be in fact, and not everything can be so successfully formed. But there is, of course, some mistrust of today's situation, so I am not taking major steps yet.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
July 19, 2018, 04:11:55 PM
Recently, I panic when there is any increase in the price of bitcoin, as now, in any case, any growth is accompanied by a price drop, and this is definitely an unpleasant moment. But my panic does not have a critical form, I think that everything will end well. I wish everyone patience and faith.
Activity: 57
July 19, 2018, 04:04:54 PM
I am not panic at all because i know crypto market face many ups and downs, but if we panic about this then we take never good decisions regarding crypto. so we have to be patient about it and wait for the good time when crypto market's price will grow up. Because when we are in panic state unfortunately we will loss our money and after that we regret in future, which totally wastefull.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 19, 2018, 03:24:25 PM
The only time to panic is when the news is disastrous.

Coin is an obvious scam, develop runs away with the funds, and so on. Then is may be panic time.

But I wouldn't panic on a good coin that just happens to be at a bad price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 19, 2018, 02:53:02 PM
This market has never been stable so why panicking now? Prices fluctuate, new coins appear, so if you are confident about your coins why panic at all?
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
July 19, 2018, 02:59:51 AM
Panic often happens in people who trade in the market. Panic is just our emotions and it's often very difficult to stay away from these emotions.
My experience says that such emotions often destroy my work.
Activity: 154
July 19, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
panic is a situation that depends on the investor's experience. the inexperienced investor is very impressed by the negative movements in the stock market and is selling at a low price.
Activity: 42
July 19, 2018, 02:41:55 AM
Well at first time i was trading i panic a lot because i was afraid of loosing but remember when you never tried to loose you should cause it will teach you a lot of lessons you will have time to research and to learn new things , Not everytime we always win thats why i learned that we should diversify our tokens.
Activity: 238
July 19, 2018, 02:38:32 AM
I had the same problem once, but it was the only one case of such situation during all my experience. I paniced so much but I understand now that it was ok.
Activity: 406
July 18, 2018, 07:35:49 PM
surely I will make an early sale when commencement of token distribution to investors who participate with ICO.
and also demand and guard against the prices emerging from each market that provides the token.
panic is the biggest mistake for me, and I will eliminate the panic first.
Activity: 434
July 18, 2018, 07:24:58 PM
Patience is the key is a famous saying in doing things in real world but it is also applicable in our virtual economy. It is even needed the most when you know that you did not have any capital used to gain this token. Price down reaction could be train by experience and time.
Activity: 560
July 18, 2018, 07:22:35 PM
Yes because I own a token that lower a price than I buy it so every investors should be panic because it can lost their profit if bounty participants dump their token at low cost so investors will sell it too low than ico price to not lost everything they have.
Pages:
Jump to: