Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 41. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 07:14:57 PM
Do not panic as participating in projects I believe in  and I made a deep research, so I do not intend to sell the coins anyway. Holding for min. 3-6 months after the ICO and giving time to the Team to fulfil their promises. But it depends on the market as well, if there are trading opportunities than selling some and buying back on dip.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 05:18:42 PM
 Panicking inside a marketplace is actually the regular result of the actual investors. Mindset talking, we all have been going through stress as it pertains to buying and selling the business. We state it's a regular simply because we now have treatment within our expense specifically, in the event that we now have little 1. It's typical to become a stress vendor however we ought to believe often prior to all of us stop with this expense. In the event that we are able to battle the feelings towards the marketplace after that certainly, we are able to generate a great deal.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 12, 2018, 02:29:25 AM
It is not necessary to panic on the cryptocurrency market at all. Everything you need is patience and it will bring you as large amount of money as you want.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 09:19:13 PM
Not at all.  I'm in it for the long term.  I don't concern myself with the day to day swings.
Activity: 238
July 11, 2018, 08:23:26 PM
In bitcoin price yes I am panic with that issue because until now the market is still down. So we are all hoping to increase the market value as soon as possible so all of us will be able to earn big profit.
Activity: 230
July 11, 2018, 08:21:52 PM
Yes, sometimes I got panic especially when the bitcoin value is too low. Especially for those investors who invests big amount of money, ofcourse they are assuming of high market value.
Activity: 216
July 11, 2018, 08:19:26 PM
Well for those investors it is already common for them to be panic especially when the market value was consistent in decreasing the market price value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
July 11, 2018, 01:55:48 PM
Why on earth could backers think of dump coin taking huge loses? The market will go up in few weeks and possibly reach over ATH.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
July 11, 2018, 11:28:25 AM
I believe that decentralized exchanges have a very bad effect on the price of tokens and this is the main reason why after the ICO, the tokens are traded at a very low price. Therefore, it is very difficult to make money on investing in ICO now.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 11:11:42 AM
I do not panic as long as developers do their project well. Let the bounty hunter sell their token for a low price, the thing is a habit, so we'll see until their token is sold out and wait for the token price to go up again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 11, 2018, 11:07:08 AM
IMHO, do not rely on bitcoin, do not think that it is a staunch column. For me, bitcoin is a hobby, an interesting technology that has the right to exist. And no more. Of course, it will be good if bitcoin ousts dollars, fiat money. But panic? It's too much.
Activity: 107
July 11, 2018, 10:44:13 AM
I am not terrified in light of the fact that I solidly trust that the market will rise once more, so I will quietly hold my tokens. I trust that it will bring me colossal riches later on, and I trust the market can get as quickly as time permits.
Activity: 37
July 11, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
When I just joined the crypto world, I would panic and worry whenever things didn't go as I planned or expected, Overtime, I have come to realize that that doesn't get me anywhere and it doesn't even change. So in recent times, when the market is not going in my favor, I refuse to stress myself too much about it. I log off for a while if need be, and just keep myself busy with other things.
Activity: 448
July 11, 2018, 09:38:54 AM
Yes I do panic. It is not easy seeing a token you have invested in in the ICO been dumped at a very low price on either forkdelta or etherdelta.
As much as there are bounty and airdrop campaigns, there will always be something like that.
Activity: 125
July 11, 2018, 01:24:55 AM
I panicked. When the encryption market started to fall this year, I didn't panic because I thought it was normal and the price would pick up soon. But the encryption market has not yet recovered, but it is still falling, and I am in a hurry.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 11, 2018, 01:14:35 AM
Before, when I was inexperienced I was panicking because every drop now I take it more calmly. Everything comes with experience
Panic is normal feeling when it comes to crypto but it just a feeling , try to overcome and think for the next step. 😊
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 01:03:01 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Panic is an enemy of a person, many people's emotions arise very spontaneously and they very often interfere with your life, it seems to me that you should understand how the world is arranged now and what is in it superfluous. Panic is better not to use at all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
I've seen this only once, with XYO tokens. But I have to say that this project is quite good and their trade until the end of the ICO did not affect the project much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I am always depending the price before selling my tokens, if it is have a higher price then I'm going to sell it all but if it has a smaller value, I will hold it for a while and wait until it is profitable before I dump it all. It just a matter of patience on how to manage our tokens receive from ICO in Signature campaigns payment.
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
July 10, 2018, 05:21:20 PM

Very funny question!!! And you yourself would do... were they really happy with such events!? But now we can see such a situation in the greater part of ICO companies and we can say that this is all because now there is not a stable crypto market that all falls down but there are many other factors...
Pages:
Jump to: