Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 39. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
Panicking is an emotion which can cause rash decisions and decisions that should not be even made. You need to have a proper mind when making decisions in times of trouble because if you panic, then it might make things worse and nobody wants that. In the Cryptocurrency Industry, we need to keep in mind that every decision we make can also affect others. Every decision involves profit that can either be good or bad. Everything in the Cryptocurrency Industry can change and we need to adapt to those changes to gain more.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 08:55:32 AM
I used to, but I got over that luckily. Be strong, crypto is not for the weak.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 08:54:37 AM
Yes I do often and regularly as a normal person around here I am emotionally in it, because my own money is also in it I'm risking it and I feel emotions because I'm human Smiley there is no way to get rid of emotions unless you are trading the fake money.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
July 18, 2018, 08:34:17 AM
Of course I panic like many people because panic today is a feeling that is superfluous today, because it is panic that pushes people to actions that they do not have time to think about. Let me continue to hold and wait for the market to pick up.  Grin
Yeah some of them are getting panic if the market was in be back a low of price.
But we don't know yet that the coins they sell early was it worth to hold if that coins have some potential.
Activity: 15
July 18, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
I am never panic, because I came not (only) besauce of money in this World of Crypto, I am a real HODLer, I believe that bitcoin and other cryptos can make our World to better place for all people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 07:18:05 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I noticed that this is quite a frequent phenomenon and in my opinion this is absolutely normal. In all the projects I invested in, the price of coins after sale was slightly reduced, but then it still returned to the price of ICO
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 07:14:34 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I wouldn't be satisfied for sure while watching such price dumping. But I also wouldn't sell all my tokens in a panic. I'd better wait more suitable price in such case.
Activity: 155
July 18, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
Wel, with the experience iv had in in the crypto market, there is no more room for panic, iv seen it all, from the greatest dips to the biggest bull runs, whats left for me now is just to ride the waves, watch the market behavior and make analysis whenever necessary, Panicking is the last thing you should be doing especially in the face of the red zone as it might blind your
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
It may mean that the cryptocurrency we get will lose a higher value. We think some cryptocurrency we buy is because we think it is worth it, it can rise in the future. I am very anxious, because Bitcoin falls again and penetrates eight thousand US dollars. This position is very important. If it breaks for a long time, then there will be more room to fall.
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 06:40:18 AM
Yes I am so panic as this moment because this is my first time joined in bitcoin but there some rumors that mostly of bitcoin scammers and besides the value of price still very low low in the market day and day.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 06:39:45 AM
No, I do not worry about the ICO and about the fall of cryptocurrencies because I think that it is as meaningless as possible. Cryptocurrencies are aimed at the future and now they are just stabilizing
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
For me that that kind of thing...i precisely to say that i will hold my tokens for its bull price and i eill never sell it in a low price maybe when its not reach my price goal...i can sell it even i can had only a little profit thats what i been thinking when it was done in my tokens it also shape the flow of our life.for businesses and life sustainer.
Activity: 58
July 18, 2018, 06:34:07 AM
I believe there is no need for the panic on my side, the sells before the ICO finishes just help to make the coin known before it time and to me is a good thing. once the time its right mooning of that coin will be so else and i take advantage of it.
Activity: 98
July 18, 2018, 06:33:50 AM
Actually, I will panic if the token or coin I bought on ICO is not longterm but if the coin is longterm it is ok even when the price goes down because I know it will recover. Control your emotion if these happens to you and research more before investing on any ICO.
Activity: 23
July 18, 2018, 06:31:52 AM

Yes, sometimes you get frustrated when then the ico you bought got lesser than the amount you bought in exchange. Now have learnt my lesson in a very hard way never to buy in ico again until it reaches exchange.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 18, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
I do not feel panicked with what you convey because before I do and enter into the investment I have understood and understood with all the risks that I will get in investing
Activity: 25
July 18, 2018, 06:26:50 AM
I think it's normal to panic, but to a certain extent because this is the way the market will always be and nothing can change that because that shows its a healthy market.
Activity: 21
July 18, 2018, 06:19:59 AM
 think no, there are times when the price of
To panic is NO NO to me, In situations like this the best thing to do is to take a chill pill and look at the brighter future, or else you're gonna get into a depression and it may cause more harm to you.
Activity: 52
July 18, 2018, 06:16:55 AM
My coins and I do not sell even the price of the coin goes down quickly, which I get as a result of participation in the crypto project, I do not sell, but I keep it in my wallet I just sell when I need etherium to invest in other crypto projects. It is also advisable to follow the development of the crypto project, the release of the coins on the exchange of crypto, etc.
Activity: 62
July 18, 2018, 06:14:21 AM

I panic sometimes but I don't think it's necessary to act that way at times, because I think we're supposed to be readily equipped our emotions as anything unexpectedly can happen anytime.
Pages:
Jump to: