Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 40. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 05:56:00 AM
I am a real person, so I do panic sometimes and afraid when I see huge volaility, or constant red color, but to get money and be investor you need to cope with your emotions, so I learn to do it =)
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
Actually, people don't understand that Bitcoin and Crypto Currency moves like a ball (ups and downs). If they follow this situation, they will not get panic.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
July 18, 2018, 02:15:54 AM
Absolutely no, i will not panic because I think the current decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. And because i believe in crypto and for me crypto is very good investment for future. And if you want to invest in crypto i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
July 18, 2018, 12:55:28 AM
Absolutely, it calls for a great concern but if you have really been in the game for long you will realize that you should really not worry much because that is the behaviour of most bounty hunters. They are quick to sell their bounty tokens after working so hard for it. Just stay calm and even if you have some funds that you can spend it is better to buy more from these hunters at a much lower price so that when the development team launches their project and it becomes succesful with increase value of tokens you would really make much profit.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
July 18, 2018, 12:50:41 AM
No investors should not panic because the percentage of bounty rewards will now compromise the coins market price since it is only more or less 2 % of the total supply coins. So probably it cannot affect the whole market price for that coin if all bounty hunters will going to dump their coins on that ICO projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 18, 2018, 12:49:40 AM
I will downgrade because of the bounty in which you participate and expect good generosity, but in fact at the end of the company the administrator says that there will be no excuse for generosity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
July 18, 2018, 12:47:35 AM
A little bit panic right now in this years. Crypto currency market are so low and down stream very roughly. That was make the price are going too bad right now and make many people are going to panic too with the future of crypto market
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
July 18, 2018, 12:45:39 AM
Not panic but bitcoin right now is currently going to 8000$ again just wait its going to bull run in bermonths just you wait all of the holder just hold
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 12:44:14 AM
as much as possible we do not panic in this case, just return it to God while praying and make sure in your deep  heart to stay calm, there will be a good solution behind it all, run with ease while thinking the worst one  we will take as a decision, because if we panic, all decisions which we take will not be good
Activity: 6
July 18, 2018, 12:39:48 AM
of course, when I see this present, it's the first to be extremely furious, however we can't transform anything. That is the reason a ton of undertakings have been dumped after they begin to disseminate their tokens. I am currently exceptionally mindful about the ICO venture.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
No I don't panic at all. I have turn it as a good opportunity to have these tokens at a more lower price. The dump of the tokens will be over until the bounty hunters will have no more tokens to dump, and that's the time that the token price will stable and expect to receive profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 04:32:18 PM
Yes, panic is a hamster thing ) , only fools throw the whole amount in one cryptocurrency, and forward immediately the X100 , I throw in a reasonable and doesn't bother me panic!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
July 17, 2018, 04:30:40 PM
With a large drop in the price of your coins and the entire market as a whole, of course you do not need to panic and try to save the remaining. You have to learn to be patient and control your emotions. If you choose a good portfolio of coins then you have nothing to fear. There's a good saying: if people sell what you need to buy, if all people buy what you need to sell
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
July 17, 2018, 04:00:08 PM
I only panic that I will not have enough invested in the various coins the day the real bull run starts. I never panic for falling prices, that is just giving me better oppertunity to load up on more coins.  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 03:57:02 PM
Not that I panic, but I'm a bit upset. But I think that it is not necessary to get upset prematurely. We must wait and hope ... and see the result!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 01:02:14 PM
If I personally do not feel panicked if the price of a token decreases because I am already very convinced something down it will surely rise again as well as this token, there must be a change in price and if the token price drops we just wait to wait back up
Activity: 82
July 17, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Of course we will panic with that condition, because our money are betting on that ICO. That's why i'm not interesting in join ICO because most of them are below ICO price when enlisted on market. Better to invest on good altcoin.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
i think these things happen with ico's but it not something to panic i think we should just hold on a bit and let the price rise back up and if you are looking for some good ico with really good plans and ideas do take a look at Asura it is one of the best Ico's in june 2018 it is based on neo and is targeting tbe esport gaming world as you all mught be familiar with the craze in esports in the recent years it will definitely please you do take a look
Activity: 42
July 16, 2018, 04:25:42 AM
As I have seen generally tokens are appropriated to abundance seekers after some time after ICO occurred. Which implies as a large portion of them pitch tokens there will be the plunge. Also that individuals who get tied up with among the initial ones, in pre ICO with a ton of rewards likely offer huge measure of tokens toward the start of tokens being on trades. This supporter rehashes it self again and again. Yet, in the event that undertaking has incredible time with extraordinary thought and in the event that they can convey, at that point this dumping is just transitory and it isn't something you ought to be worried about much.
Activity: 92
July 15, 2018, 09:51:04 AM
it ought to be comprehended that on the off chance that you put resources into ICO or take an interest in the abundance at that point there is no purpose behind frenzy if the cost for the present minute has fallen underneath the cost of the ICO. We have no less than a half year to see the task demonstrate its essentialness and improvement. amid this time the cost will recoup. Maybe we will get less benefit, however we won't combine our speculations into zero on a frenzy
Pages:
Jump to: