Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 64. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 07:59:41 PM
I do not feel frightened by anything happening in the electronic money market. Previously I was very scared when the bitcoin price fell but not now. Although I still keep a few dollars. I can not sell because the price is too low and I keep holding until the price is high. I have always believed in my destiny.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 07:57:51 PM
No cause i know that crypto will crash or down every year!! It natural for the crypto currency !! It will go up or get in big crash !! So ive been ready for what happebd so  i do not panic!!
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 22, 2018, 07:55:11 PM
No, I managed to sell all my coins at the highest price at the end of last year, because I knew that after the growth there will be a correction! But I did not expect this period to be so long in time. You can say that I worry about the fact that the crypto currency can die and we will no longer have the opportunity to make money on this!
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
June 22, 2018, 07:48:12 PM
i dont panic, why should i? crypto trends that goes up and down is normal,
if you are new to trading , you might think its a bad thing
but its not its your window to buy and sell when high so if you ever encounter
those things in the future dont panic, always think its a big opportunity for you to accumulate

And it's really good say! If someone panic, cryptocurrency is not for him. I know, that sometimes we can see bad times and good times, but IT IS NORMAL!
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
June 22, 2018, 07:44:28 PM
No panic, just the surrounding fuss around the recent falls is annoying. But in general, I'm fine, long ago eradicate these emotions that do not match the market. If I panicked at every fall, then surely I would no longer have crypto .. Grin
Activity: 154
June 22, 2018, 07:38:27 PM
I have been following the prices for approximately one year, and I think this is an another temporary dumping. I am not panic, and I think the price of bitcoin has a great power for cypto.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 310
June 22, 2018, 07:03:26 PM
i dont panic, why should i? crypto trends that goes up and down is normal,
if you are new to trading , you might think its a bad thing
but its not its your window to buy and sell when high so if you ever encounter
those things in the future dont panic, always think its a big opportunity for you to accumulate
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:57:06 PM
Yes of course and i think that we all are always panicking when there is a bad situation, but i am not panic selling because i am not looking to sell my coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 22, 2018, 06:54:10 PM
I am not panicing.I did not invest much to begin with.also I believe this technology will brought about the giants of the future. like how dotcom bubble gave birth to google, facebook and amazon. this is a revolution of technology and there should be days like this to clean the ranks.
Activity: 65
June 22, 2018, 01:52:40 PM
I think the dumpers are so scary especially if they get altcoin in bounties and that you're late to make sure that the price drops and you're losing money so your altcoin got the first bounty to keep it first sell it immediately so you do not lose it

I think all this is due to the fact that first of all investors sell tokens, as they have a big bonus when buying them. Without the bonus, no one would buy them as they would always have to wait for > ico prices. And then the hunters are connected, most of which are only interested in receiving cash.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
 It may be the strategy of the developer of an ICO, they deliberately distribute the token so some people become scared and immediately sell their tokens for a low price, it is very difficult to read the strategy of each developer, I would not be afraid of such circumstances.
Activity: 114
June 22, 2018, 01:48:29 PM
Nothing to panic!
Price reduction after ICO is common in most ICO projects.
The main cause is due to people getting shares from the bounty wanting to discharge immediately to earn a quick buck.
The second cause is that the general market is in the bear market, so there is not much demand for it, so the price will be lower than the ICO.
Just wait patiently until the sellers pour out their stock and begin to hoard the speculative stock, or when the market recovers, then the price will rise again and start to make a profit.
Activity: 322
June 22, 2018, 01:47:11 PM
From my experience with ICOs, when tokens get listed on the exchange, the initial price is quite lower than the ICO price. We have at least 6 months to see the project show its vitality and development. during this time the price will recover.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 22, 2018, 01:45:11 PM
as of now, i don't thought i really need cash but i have something to take care of my money. Even it takes a month still i didn't sell my tokens and still at my wallet. The volume is really messed me up and i don't know what to do just to wait. Even i have a work still i need money for my allowance and gonna pay the bills and buy some groceries and a reward fr my self for working for at least 3 months.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
June 22, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
Stay calm and be patient that Crypto will recover and move to the top. If joining the panic and sell Your coins when low prices definitely it makes you angry. That long-term investment that needs to be applied as it gives us an advantage in the future. The future we need to set a start from now by learning the trade of crypto.
Activity: 602
June 22, 2018, 01:29:21 PM
Panic is the usual state of many investors, but this does not mean that you need to panic. If the bounty participants sell their coins much cheaper than they cost on the ICO then it is not a reason for panic. If you want - you can take this opportunity and buy more coins for yourself at a lower price.
Activity: 1022
June 22, 2018, 01:22:22 PM
as different developer entering with customs of possession of intelligence, those helps as investors to collects of notice as release on drawing with the message on deliverance on anchoring, to refer of one on option as disputing excess as following terms of entrance with the timelines of investment projects plan.

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 01:14:02 PM
there is nothing to panic about. this condition is normal in ICO. I think choosing a stable and breathing air casually becomes the best choice. Positive thinking will bring a bright situation. Every cloud has a silver lining. Keep the spirit.
Activity: 30
June 22, 2018, 01:11:49 PM
Bitcoin prices are down but do not sell. The market is worse when people sell. Let the market recover
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 01:10:38 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

I must agree that almost all investors today are panic and still don't know yet what they really want to do in their investment because they already encountered big losses on their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: