Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 61. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 06:09:19 PM
I probably panicked because I invested my money. And I think that any person on this air will panic. Not a very pleasant situation that would not be any reaction.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
June 23, 2018, 06:05:06 PM
I think that most of the traders had similar situations and everything is usually worried because you lose your money and it's normal to feel like this.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 05:39:41 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
so far I am a bounty participant, which I know token bounty usually distributed after ico finished and ico participants receive the token. and I think as ico participants also will not feel panic. because for ico participants there are several stages of sales, so they can get an additional bonus at the time of investing and it can minimize at a lower price when ico
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 05:38:05 PM
As an investor definitely you will panic when you see what you invest in being waisted just like that those exchange site I just decentralized exchange sites that allows it users to trade they tokens within them self which make it almost worthless and having the capacity to disrupt the market in entirety.
It seems to me that today there is no prospect at all in the market, since most 2 coins are in a very low position. Although if you pay attention to those Coins that have percentages of growth, then you can earn on the difference in price.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
June 23, 2018, 05:28:58 PM
As an investor definitely you will panic when you see what you invest in being waisted just like that those exchange site I just decentralized exchange sites that allows it users to trade they tokens within them self which make it almost worthless and having the capacity to disrupt the market in entirety.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
June 23, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
For me, it doesn't call for panic. Many team or developers have their own ways of taking the money they give to bounty hunters back. And I think early distribution to bounty hunters is one of them. In which case, they bounty hunters rush and sell at cheap prices which is bought by the team.
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 23, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
Yes I feel some panic and i wish to sell altcoins rigth now. But I will not do it . Its too late for  me. I will wait the best time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
June 23, 2018, 05:20:56 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
I haven't witness a case like this since I started bounty work, if this is a new practice then it  should thoroughly reviewed bro avoid any negative effect . Investors are the ones that first receive their coins before bounty hunters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
June 23, 2018, 05:12:16 PM
For me, there's no reason to panic because everything will be alright as long as you invest in a good project. And that's normal in business industry, there is ups and downs. You just have a lot of patience and the market price will rise again in the future.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:06:22 PM
At this point, Panicking will actually help nothing but instead worsen the situation., The valueof the coins have already dropped to an all time low, all the  coins are struggling in the red zone, panicking will only mean that you make rush decisions that might lead to loss making or dumpingthe crypto coins, which will only make the situation worse. Upto this point, there is really no need to panic, you better just be patient, hold it together and wait for the bull run
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 04:42:02 PM

If a token has really a good potential, I think that kind of situation will just serve as a challenge at tge beginning. Some bounty hunters are only expecting a fast gain. If this happens, I believe that it would still recover in time because that kind of dump isn't permanent.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
June 23, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
I do not panic, because I already know it will happen, the thing I will do of course will not sell it at that price (simple) as long as I do not need money at that time, I'll hold it
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 04:39:15 PM
do not panic, now is the best time for shopping! even if the price of bitcoin drops to $ 3000-5000 - soon bitcoin will start a new growth cycle!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 04:20:54 PM
There is something i have come to notice, that whenever bounty hunters dump their tokens, inasmuch as investors did not dump theirs, the token will definitely moon. There are times that bounty hunters are freely allowed to dump what they have. Investors and some other traders buy from them in order to wait for the next mooning. I came across such project recently and it is presently doing great in the market since dumpers have finished dumping.
Activity: 98
June 23, 2018, 04:19:36 PM
I will never invest in a bad project, I think that at first I might be scared, but if the project is valuable then I will not panic.
Activity: 111
June 23, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
I do not think I have any reason to be panic over fall rate of coins. Although, things like this could happen some times cause we're all humans. Those who bought cryptos when it was very high could actually panic or prove to be very nervous. Selling coins that has the potential to have a high value is what I wouldn't do. Coins will not die until there is a team behind it working hard and will not abandon it. It is very normal in crypto world, price and values are fluctuating.

This is the world of cryptocurrency, there is no certainty in it, anything can happen. Let's just stay calm and hope everything gets back to normal.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
June 23, 2018, 04:17:34 PM
I'm pretty sure most people feel panic and other emotions when trading or investing. It's human nature. Trick is to learn not to act on it.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 23, 2018, 04:13:02 PM
Now that the market is falling, most of the tokens after their listing on the exchange are cheaper.
But I know that at the moment the funds are investing large sums in ICO and they are ready to wait for a profit of 5-7 years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 04:12:01 PM
Maybe some people will panic at the current market price. And of course with this situation makes people will sell their assets. In order not too much harm. I certainly think of such things if there is a situation like this now.
Activity: 212
June 23, 2018, 04:05:39 PM
In the crypto industry, it is necessary to invest as much as it is not a pity to lose, therefore I never panic at any negative situations in the market Wink
Pages:
Jump to: