Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 68. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
June 20, 2018, 05:45:34 PM
Never panic, never sell on market panic. Sometimes sell panic artificially organised for whales. Only sell on some really bad news about the project. Price will recover if the coin is strong and has good community behind.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
https://eloncity.io/
June 20, 2018, 05:39:29 PM
When im going through in investment of some ICOs sometimes im getting panic as far as i know that most of some ICOs are now scammers so i had to be careful anytime when im involve in investment because money very important.

This is a slightly different question about scam projects. If there are any slight suspicions about the honesty of the project, then you do not need to invest in it. Regarding bounty participants: you do not need to blame them and think that because of them the price falls dramatically. Members of the bounty are also adequate and will hold tokens of a good project.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
When im going through in investment of some ICOs sometimes im getting panic as far as i know that most of some ICOs are now scammers so i had to be careful anytime when im involve in investment because money very important.
Activity: 28
June 20, 2018, 11:17:42 AM
I don't panic. I gather as much info as I can so to be able to be at least a little bit ready for diffrent market oscillations - and recently I've found this intresting platform called Cryptics. They guys are giving AI forecasts, trading engine and all of that. Their ICO is upcoming, and I think it'll be a blast
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
June 20, 2018, 11:12:16 AM
Crypto is operations with money, it seems to me that it is normal to panic and be nervous if the price falls below the ico price ... that's why I'm panicking. )
Activity: 200
June 20, 2018, 10:52:54 AM
Im not panicking especially at those dips now at the market because im sure it will recover so soon. I really believe that despite of crypto price are dropping i know it will rise back especially to those top altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, neo, dash and monero.
Activity: 46
June 20, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
Most likely it is selling coins those investors who bought tokens on pre-sale with tangible bonuses or it's just not the smartest people)
Activity: 392
June 20, 2018, 10:40:00 AM
Everyone knows that the panic is not good, the panic will cause some damage, but they are still in panic, panic is just because of their intuition, they cannot resist, several people can not but others.
We should not have to panic because if we panic it will add to the problem,
it's better to keep our minds calm so that the conditions will not get worse
Activity: 89
June 20, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
If project and team members are strong I think no place for panic but if coin that u hold is with shitproject it can be very big dump in this case. But I never invest to suprise icos always I invest icos with high hype all of them was profitable till now.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

There is nothing to panic. We have endured them last year. Panic for this market is harmful both to advertizing of investors, and to bitcoins. Therefore we have to avoid the panic auction and to be quieter.
But sometimes when I see all the markets in the red I panic, but this does not make me feel too panicked because it means to stay at this level, but I pursue myself that in the long run my token will definitely give me a little profit.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 10:26:22 AM
Everyone knows that the panic is not good, the panic will cause some damage, but they are still in panic, panic is just because of their intuition, they cannot resist, several people can not but others.
Activity: 350
June 20, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

There is nothing to panic. We have endured them last year. Panic for this market is harmful both to advertizing of investors, and to bitcoins. Therefore we have to avoid the panic auction and to be quieter.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
June 20, 2018, 08:17:44 AM
This is a common situation in the ICO, because many of them are simply scam non-viable. We have to sell, because hold in this case is useless
Then what is the essence of participating in such ICOs then in the first place? However, if this was the case it would have been good but we still get to see some bounty hunters throwing away quality projects with great potential away at lower ICO price.

I once remembered investing in adbank and this sort of happened. It was good though because I really used that opportunity to scoop from those who deemed it fit and I am swimming in huge profit as a result of that now.
Activity: 364
June 20, 2018, 05:19:29 AM
I've been in the crypto industry for six months, I still panic every time I see the market blush, and I know that I'm losing money at that moment, but I do not let him control my emotions, because if I do that. I know that I will make mistakes, so what I'm doing, I just watch. I start dealing with bounty companies, so I divert my attention to other things.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
June 20, 2018, 05:07:12 AM
Yes if we already sell it very low and looking after a few months the price rise higher will certainly regret. Look at the condition of the coin and do an analysis of the growth that's very important. Because after the distribution of the coins will occur a price reduction because of all the holders of the coin will sell it, they fear if the coin will be cheaper again selling price.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 04:56:26 AM
Panic is unacceptable behavior in this industry. If someone panics, or is prone to panic, I recommend just buying bitcoin and wait five years, doing completely different things. Do not follow every day for the course if you holder. And if you trade, then you should not be prone to panic disorders. It's my opinion.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
Each of us is panicking, the market situation makes us nervous and panic ...
Activity: 101
June 20, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
I think I do not panic because I have a clear investment plan. Profit targets and a specific cut.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

One of the reason why you invest to it is because you trust them so why panic if you give a trust to it ? Hence it is normal nowadays to see a coin/token that dump too much and so far from the ICO price but soon it will pump again .  Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 03:43:17 AM
of course i do, how you didnt panic when your capital was loss by 50%, maybe im still newbie on crypto world and dont have many experience on how trading itslef that make me easy to panic when my portofolio was red.
Pages:
Jump to: