Pages:
Author

Topic: Do you panic? - page 65. (Read 7805 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
It's normal to feel panicked when the prices are going down but it is stupid to sell because the prices are gonna go up again and then you only going to regret. So it is better not to sell your assets when panicked. Lot of people do this mistake and they lose money. If you are in this game of cryptocurrency you need to have some patience.

Yes I agree it is normal because we really want that our money we invested will grow and to earn good profit to support our family needs and most especially that the almost all cryptocurrency are falling.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 01:04:48 PM
Ya, of course i would be panic in like that situation. I lose my money easily like that. But, what i know so far, a good project will distribute the bounty token when the token already listed on exchanges for several weeks
Activity: 101
June 22, 2018, 01:03:03 PM
It's normal to feel panicked when the prices are going down but it is stupid to sell because the prices are gonna go up again and then you only going to regret. So it is better not to sell your assets when panicked. Lot of people do this mistake and they lose money. If you are in this game of cryptocurrency you need to have some patience.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 01:00:47 PM
This is a common situation in the ICO, because many of them are simply scam non-viable. We have to sell, because hold in this case is useless
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
June 22, 2018, 12:59:57 PM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?
now you're asking this???
seriously?
I'm f*ckin panic right now. half of my money just disappear.
but I'm still hoping about a better day. that's the only reason why I'm still hoding
this bear market just made me so bored.
Activity: 144
June 22, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
I think the dumpers are so scary especially if they get altcoin in bounties and that you're late to make sure that the price drops and you're losing money so your altcoin got the first bounty to keep it first sell it immediately so you do not lose it
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
June 22, 2018, 12:08:34 PM
To tell the truth I used to panic before when the price of tokens went up or down. But then as I gained some experience, I got used to the fluctuations of the market. I have decided that my strategy is to hold my tokens when the market is red until the  favourable conditions are on again.
Activity: 115
June 22, 2018, 11:24:24 AM
As I have noticed these days, when the ICO hasnt finished yet and the sale was still on going, the bounty tokens has already been distributed and also unlocked they sell it immediately on forkdelta or etherdelta for a much lower that ICO price, in which it could greatly disturb the sales in tokens. As for you the investor on that token, would you panic when you see that the tokens you own already selling at much lower price?

Yes im also panic of my investment which is currently on hold and is now slowly decreasing its market value by more than 50% and i believe also many are now afraid of their investment to get lost if market continue to drops.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
June 22, 2018, 11:20:08 AM
I try not to panic. I had a lot of tokens, which I sold panicking. Then they grew very much in price and I was offended. Therefore, it is better to hold promising tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 22, 2018, 11:18:37 AM
If you look at the situation on the market, you can start to panic confidently, but I do not do this, just looking for opportunities for better market entry
copper member
Activity: 378
June 22, 2018, 11:17:43 AM
Sir investing is always a two side game. To win you must have to play long invest in right coins don't go for huge profit at once and always invest a proportionate of your investments in safe coins
Activity: 85
June 22, 2018, 11:13:13 AM
If investing then we will look at the current state of sales and prices and if it reflects a better chance of buying more at a better price for now, it is unfortunate that this happens even for ICO with a very promising project. However, we do not need to panic at all, especially if we believe our ICO invests in showing good potential, it does not matter if they throw away, time will pass and coins will stabilize at some point, it may take a long time for this to happen but once it starts value will stabilize
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
June 22, 2018, 10:29:07 AM
At this point, there is nothing more to panic about, we've seen all there is to see. The market has peaked in our watch and people made good money out of it, it has also slipped to an all time low making a number lose money in the process,. There is really nothing more to be afraid of but rather wait patiently for the bull run, and not sell low for whatever reason
Activity: 171
Merit: 14
June 22, 2018, 10:26:04 AM
The panic does not allow me to get back my losses. To be honest, I had two preparations before I invested. One is how to maximize my benefits, and the other is what I should do if I lose money.Once again, the market is seriously down again. I will convert my cryptocurrency to Bitcoin or ripple, both coins are effective against falling.
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 10:21:58 AM
in the midst of a worsening altcoin price now who does not panic, but I remain calm and will try not to think too much in making a decision, I will see the development of altcoin, because I believe the altcoin price will get better soon.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
June 22, 2018, 10:13:35 AM
I have not come across such situation so far. In all ICOs I have participated, the bounty tokens were distributed after the ICO, so all was good. Even if this situation happened to me I would not panic, because I invest looking at the project and its long term goals.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
I try not to panic, but sometimes I feel scared. I understand that market always run in circles, but sometimes it is difficult for me to stay calm. But I'm working on myself and I'm constantly learning to be better at what I'm doing.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
June 22, 2018, 06:56:21 AM
no, etherdelta or forkdelta is not a good exchanger for me, there's a lot of dumpers there, and I dont want to become a victim of any issues on etherdelta again.
I prefer to wait on some good exchanges than sending my funds in that exchanger.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:55:34 AM
I don't panic and see a reduction in the price of cryptocurrency as an excellent opportunity to increase my investments. I think now is a great time to buy and it is very important to understand this.
Activity: 252
June 22, 2018, 06:52:57 AM
for us will not panic. market conditions like this, and I really want to wait for a higher price increase, I think prices will stabilize in the next few days.
Pages:
Jump to: